South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

Time to bring in Imran Farhat, no point hiding our secret weapon anymore. They've crossed 300

Mohsin Khan was right....after UAE Whatmore has taken us to the dumps....we had whitewashed the number 1 side and could have gone from strength to strength
I don't think Whatmore has anything to do with Pakistani attack being so ineffective.

Just got back from my game of cricket. Philander 45? Seriously? What have our bowlers been upto?

lmao Adil down and out. Shocking Tour this I think its clear, you guys need Sami and Riaz and maybe Sadaf. Junaid looks good too. and get rid of Umar Bull . .

Mohsin Khan was right....after UAE Whatmore has taken us to the dumps....we had whitewashed the number 1 side and could have gone from strength to strength

England was under prepared, the surfaces were different. The problem is not coach , its lack of talent.

Where is the Irfan that terrorized Indian batsmen just 1 month ago? He looks like a completely different bowler.
He got more bounce and swing and movement in India than in South Africa.

Pakistan loosing all tests is no surprise , it was always on cards. Team does not have any spine for Test cricket against quality team.

Philander is definitely no tail ender..Pakistan is really hurting.

Last edited:
On a green Pitch pakistan would probably beat only BD , do not see them beating NZ or SL.

Oh my what an incompetent bunch of jokers we have in our team. Our bowling is just going down the drain. 3-0 on the cards.

Hafeez the bowler going for 24 in his 5 overs. He wont score these runs when he bats twice in this match.

Pakistani fans have to admit that with no good fast bowling options and batsmen with shoddy techniques combined with blind selectors and defensive approach, pakistan can only win at home against quality teams once in a while. To he honest the pakistan quality is near west indies if you compare all surfaces. Its
A shame how far we have fallen from the days we had miandad inzamam saeed anwar and salim malik as batsmen and wasim and waqar as bowlers. They could destroy any team and this team is not even 10% if the talent that team had. I can pretty much guarantee if those days there was no match fixing and no team fighting it would have been a better team than australia at its peak in 2002

Back