South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

If he is not picking up wickets, he becomes a huge liability on the field. Its an automatic run every time the ball goes towards him.

His only advantage is the height. Other than that, he does not swing or seam the ball. He is good for short spells in T20s and ODIs and that's about it.

I have never seen a non-subcontinent player play Ajmal so confidently like ABD is playing.

ABD looks like a complete package. Plays both pacers and spinners with ease. His average is 150 at this venue? :O

This is a fast bowling track..:ajmal...So not even a slight possibility to favour Spinners.. But ajml is doing great without giving way much runs.. ABD ws really struggling in the second test where there w slight favour for Soinners...:hafeez

Make no mistake AB is a class player. He has all shots, and is an impact player , he can win games on his own.

Its unbelievable that South Africa with such a small minority white population keeps producing batting and bowling legends like they have a factory there.

BCCI should learn from them and see what they are doing right.

Its unbelievable that South Africa with such a small minority white population keeps producing batting and bowling legends like they have a factory there.

BCCI should learn from them and see what they are doing right.

Producing bowlers who are genetically equipped to bowl fast. Not sure what BCCI can do about that one.

SA have one of the most dependable lower orders, plus with AB keeping , the batting has taken a new level.

AB had a 50+ runs partnership with no.7 batsman an now he is having a good partnership with the no.8
This is frustratring.

If they are not getting them out, atleast don't let them score till the new ball is due.

I would pick Azhar Ali in place of Harbhajan just a bowler :))

Ali seems to be a very good spinner.

this is really pathetic from pak cannot even get through lower order players

Irfan should not be in any single saving position , it's hard for him to get down.

Poor captaincy.

Cmon *** is going on???? Can u not even bundle out the tail u bunch of drips!

Cmon *** is going on???? Can u not even bundle out the tail u bunch of drips!
Philander is more than capable with the bat (has a test 50 against England in England), as is Robbie Peterson. The tail starts with the next guy.

If ajmal does not fire ,pakistan is toothless. India had someone who could swing ,sreesanth.

the difference between the two sides is how well the tail bats.....not to mention small partnerships as well....Pak will get one big partnership and the rest will drop like flies!!

With the way this pitch is playing, I am sensing an innings defeat for Pak.

Thanks God I'm not watching the torture. Guys to be very honest I don't think Pakistan can even draw the match let alone win it.

Thanks God I'm not watching the torture. Guys to be very honest I don't think Pakistan can even draw the match let alone win it.

ur right. this has been pathetic stuff of the highest order. And on this same wicket we will be bundled out cheaply. SA tailenders outscoring our openers

Shows the value of a tailendees who really care about the team rather than lacking fight. Kleinveldt to get a 30 also.

seriously there was enuff for pace bowlers 300 plus and day havent even finished really speaks volume abt bowling

Pakistani new ball bowling is joke look at philander just punishing the opening bowler who has a new cherry joke of a test cricketer! and now Ehasan Adil another pie!

Pak bowlers fitness seems to be terrible.

Not looking good at all for Pak. They are just serving pies now. Saffers will score over 400 if this continues.

Mohsin Khan was right....after UAE Whatmore has taken us to the dumps....we had whitewashed the number 1 side and could have gone from strength to strength

South African and Australian innings have great resemblance today...ABD does a Clarke..

Back