South Africa vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Centurion | 22/2/13 | Day 1

good throw...probably the only we were going to get him out....now enter philander for another 50 partnership to crush our already small hopes

This bowling attack going to get Best Side Out inside in one day
England and Australia was unable to do that vs South africa

yeah but at the cost of how many runs?

and yet this side is short of kallis

yeah but at the cost of how many runs?

and yet this side is short of kallis

Kallis was playing in Cape town and Johburg test
and dont forget pakistan playing without Best Bowler Mr Junaid khan :)

South Africa already has enough runs on board to win this game. We would need two innings to score 250 on this track.

South Africa already has enough runs on board to win this game. We would need two innings to score 250 on this track.

Why do you hopeless fans even bother watching Pakistan cricket, if you don't have enough faith in the team?

another no ball..lol Mohammad Akram is there only for fishing I think..

315 is the par first innings score,
Apparently gets easier in 2nd innings.

3rd/4th innings will be bowlers paradise.

Ajmal has been disappoint today..he needs to support young and inexperienced attack..

I was looking for 85-90 All out SA......but then you expect it when your pace attack combined has @ Tests b/w them

Need to hit Philander with a bouncer or try to hit him on gloves..............:dav

game is over as far as im concerned...for pak to win from here would need a lead of over 100 and from this score upwards just cannot do it

Irfan is right up there with Shahid Mehboob, Jalaluddin, Shaid nazir, Ata ur Rehman as one of the worst bowlers to play for Pakistan.

pak need to be batting today. really poor from pak cannot even clean up the tail

like i said one gos another comes in and a 50 partnership comes up....a certainty almost......pathetic from pak

Irfan is not fit for test cricket. He did well in T20s and ODIs, doesn't mean you can rush him into the Test level.

Over all we have fielded poorly and looks like freebies are offered after every 2 overs

I have never seen a non-subcontinent player play Ajmal so confidently like ABD is playing.

ABD looks like a complete package. Plays both pacers and spinners with ease. His average is 150 at this venue? :O

Irfan is not fit for test cricket. He did well in T20s and ODIs, doesn't mean you can rush him into the Test level.

If he is not picking up wickets, he becomes a huge liability on the field. Its an automatic run every time the ball goes towards him.

I have never seen a non-subcontinent player play Ajmal so confidently like ABD is playing.

ABD looks like a complete package. Plays both pacers and spinners with ease. His average is 150 at this venue? :O

Make no mistake AB is a class player. He has all shots, and is an impact player , he can win games on his own.

ABD is a certified legend! Can keep, can bat, can field brilliantly, I wonder if he could bowl... KP is overrated, while ABD is grossly underrated!

azhar ali is not a youngster like his supporters claim....28...so his excuse for his poor batting due to inexperience does not stand

Look at Philander , he has phenomenal bowling stats , still working hard with bat, this is called team game.

azhar ali is not a youngster like his supporters claim....28...so his excuse for his poor batting due to inexperience does not stand

Not young - true, but inexperienced at International level.. you've got to give that one!

Back