Sri Lanka v India | 3rd Test | Colombo | 3-7 August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yes u lucky to have such fast bowlers:)

only if we exchange our bench strength atleast:(

i still can't understand why v can't have service of Wasim Akram as a bowling coach .....what Simmons is to @ coaching setup ...BCCI morons.....

I want Wasim Akram and Allan Donald as a Bowling Consultant for team India ...
v can take service from both of them ....but these BCCI morons.....:(

these lankans cant win anything now that the chucker has retired

bro ...don't call him chucker buddy at least when he is retired now ...
he is a very good human being and a very good bowler .....and after all his action is approved from ICCsame for bhajji/Ajmal/Shoaib n many ... :)

i still can't understand why v can't have service of Wasim Akram as a bowling coach .....what Simmons is to @ coaching setup ...BCCI morons.....

I think even Venky was doing a fair job.much better than useless Simmons.but hes a ****,so he'll stay,if he was an Indian,he'd been sacked by now

I want Wasim Akram and Allan Donald as a Bowling Consultant for team India ...
v can take service from both of them ....but these BCCI morons.....:(

Then you will have to drop Sharma because for Wasim he is must overrated cricketter today. :wasim

I think even Venky was doing a fair job.much better than useless Simmons.but hes a ****,so he'll stay,if he was an Indian,he'd been sacked by now

simmons of no use ...if they really want SAcans only then why not Donald ....

bro ...don't call him chucker buddy at least when he is retired now ...
he is a very good human being and a very good bowler .....and after all his action is approved from ICCsame for bhajji/Ajmal/Shoaib n many ... :)

buddy, he was a chucker who bowled with a bent arm. Its so blatant and obvious, its a farce. They should have made such a rule that qualifies him as a chucker and not others, maybe taking combined bending angles of elbow, shoulder and wrist.
It is a shame tht a chucker was allowed for so long. 68 times he took 5-wickets in an innings!!, which is like maybe a century for a batsman(even sachin has only 47 centuries in 169 matches). pls just look at lankan win rate when they dont have murli.

Then you will have to drop Sharma because for Wasim he is must overrated cricketter today. :wasim

acha?i thought he rated him highly.talked highly of him wen he was with KKR:13:

n why is g.ora censored?its commonly used .can somebody tell me which words r prohibited here?tolerance levels r too low here

n why is g.ora censored?its commonly used .can somebody tell me which words r prohibited here?tolerance levels r too low here

guess what i wrote ----> *****
:)

buddy, he was a chucker who bowled with a bent arm. Its so blatant and obvious, its a farce. They should have made such a rule that qualifies him as a chucker and not others, maybe taking combined bending angles of elbow, shoulder and wrist.
It is a shame tht a chucker was allowed for so long. 68 times he took 5-wickets in an innings!!, which is like maybe a century for a batsman(even sachin has only 47 centuries in 169 matches). pls just look at lankan win rate when they dont have murli.

yes u r rite buddy .....and these rules of bent arm n degree is made by ICC ppl or MCC only ..and they only cleared the Murli action .....for many he will remain be chuker ...but rule made by them n altered by them only ...why v should say chucker ...and bro there is a whole Thread dedicated on this here on PP.....so no point discussing his action n bowling again here.....!!!

v r in good position now n v should cheer about that ...:D :D

hey bro chill up yaar.....:D

i don't know whether tolerance level is low or high but yes moderation process is among the best in the forums i have visited ....n that's why i m regular here....:D

yes u r rite buddy .....and these rules of bent arm n degree is made by ICC ppl or MCC only ..and they only cleared the Murli action .....for many he will remain be chuker ...but rule made by them n altered by them only ...why v should say chucker ...and bro there is a whole Thread dedicated on this here on PP.....so no point discussing his action n bowling again here.....!!!

v r in good position now n v should cheer about that ...:D :D

getting back to the match, I wonder how much tht drop catch of shewag gonna cost lanka. Its costs already 50 odd runs...
Its very much fun to watch sehwag bat.

getting back to the match, I wonder how much tht drop catch of shewag gonna cost lanka. Its costs already 50 odd runs...
Its very much fun to watch sehwag bat.

yes veeru is our real superstar ..... :D:D

they droped the match not veeru .....hahaha...:D

but the thing is he played within the rules n got his action cleared

batsman use switch hits too.its even more unfair.but its legal

hey bro chill up yaar.....:D

i don't know whether tolerance level is low or high but yes moderation process is among the best in the forums i have visited ....n that's why i m regular here....:D

arey i'm not trying to teach anyone here,its a tough job n they do it wonderfully.but i'm new here n found it weird that such words r censored.its not like i'm abusing someone

what sort of ques is tht? switch hit is a shot which require huge skills.

but its still unfair on the bowlers

And throwing is cheating.

why is that?is it dangerous for the batsmen?i can understand it being dangerous in case of fast bowlers,but what's problem with a spinner?

n 'throwing' the ball n turning it so much also requires skills

buddy, he was a chucker who bowled with a bent arm. Its so blatant and obvious, its a farce. .

The human eye is a very limited organ and is suceptible to illusions. when the best bio-mechanics have cleared him, whats your gripe?

**** word is racist towards whites, thats why its banned. I remember couple of british supporters had problem with it.

Veeru out,both wickets gifted:pissed:

we r losing this too

Good session for SL so far. Two wickets and they have pulled the RR down significantly.

Can someone paste the commentary from Cricinfo, for the wickets of Veeru and SRT. Am in office, and cricinfo is blocked here. So, any help is appreciated. :)

Can someone paste the commentary from Cricinfo, for the wickets of Veeru and SRT. Am in office, and cricinfo is blocked here. So, any help is appreciated. :)

Tum bhi kya yaad karoge:

Randiv to Sehwag, OUT, Randiv might not have got that lbw before but he gets his man this time. Sehwag is stunned. He is not moving. Now he slowly turns and walks back. This is what happened: It was the flighted delivery outside off stump which turned and bounced in and Sehwag shaped for the big expansive inside-out hit through (or over) covers that he plays with the very high back lift.. But but he loses grip on the bat-handle as it comes down and ends up chipping a dolly to mid-off. Randiv erupts. Sehwag looks stunned.

V Sehwag c Welegedara b Randiv 109 (105b 19x4 0x6) SR: 103.80

Malinga to Tendulkar, OUT, Malingaaaaaa! What a gift by Tendulkar, though! It was short of length and well outside off stump, Tendulkar's feet were glued to each other and he kept chasing the ball. It veered away even further away from his intended cut/dab/steer and got a thin edge through to the keeper. And boy is Malinga happy or what. Great scenes here.

SR Tendulkar c †HAPW Jayawardene b Malinga 41 (72b 5x4 0x6) SR: 56.94

Malinga to Tendulkar, OUT, Malingaaaaaa! What a gift by Tendulkar, though! It was short of length and well outside off stump, Tendulkar's feet were glued to each other and he kept chasing the ball. It veered away even further away from his intended cut/dab/steer and got a thin edge through to the keeper. And boy is Malinga happy or what. Great scenes here.

SR Tendulkar c †HAPW Jayawardene b Malinga 41 (72b 5x4 0x6) SR: 56.94

Randiv to Sehwag, OUT, Randiv might not have got that lbw before but he gets his man this time. Sehwag is stunned. He is not moving. Now he slowly turns and walks back. This is what happened: It was the flighted delivery outside off stump which turned and bounced in and Sehwag shaped for the big expansive inside-out hit through (or over) covers that he plays with the very high back lift.. But but he loses grip on the bat-handle as it comes down and ends up chipping a dolly to mid-off. Randiv erupts. Sehwag looks stunned.

V Sehwag c Welegedara b Randiv 109 (105b 19x4 0x6) SR: 103.80

Pretty good session for India overall despite losing the two early wickets. 100+ runs for the loss of 2 wickets for this session.

Lunch-282/4.

102-2 in the session.not bad after early blows

I am in office too where Cricinfo is blocked. Try Sify.com commentary. Not as good as cricinfo but better than nothing atleast :)

Laxman 56 out

Mendis to Laxman, OUT, That round-the-stumps angle has worked. It nearly did a few balls before. It was the carrom ball around off and middle and Laxman tried to steer it past Mahela but squeezed it straight to him. Good sharp catch from Mahela at first slip. And Laxman departs after a good innings. The game gets more interesting

Last edited:
India need to score runs quickly here and get up to Sri lankas total. They need to try and some how force a win!

Raina :out

Mendis to Raina, OUT, And he gets his man this time. A fine spell from Mendis. First Lax and now Raina. He got the carrom ball to cut in from outside off stump and Raina checked his punchy shot. Perhaps it stopped a touch on him. Perhaps it bounced more than it anticipated. And it popped straight to short midwicket

India 378/7 at Tea

Some long handle stuff needed and India should look to get sri lanka in tonight and maybe take a wicket or Two.

Sri Lanka will just look to bat out time on last 2 days otherwise!

SL 1st inns: 425
IND 1st inns: 436

which means india have built a lead of 11.

If India can bowl out SL around about 200 then its game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back