Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 2 | Colombo | 13/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
Dosto, Aik aur din aur aik aur nayee shuruvaad.

Let's hope and pray we gel together and take some control over this match. I will be gutted if we give up and ruin our examplery record in Sri Lanka.

Please get behind The World Champions and support them through rough time.

:yk

Yes i am behind this team, no matter how much they torture me, i will always come back for more, oh stupid love of pakistani cricket

We need to get Sangarakkara early!

What time does the match start USA time?

mmkextreme_1 said:
We need to get Sangarakkara early!

What time does the match start USA time?
12:30 AM Eastern time.

Did anybody see Younis smile or laugh yesterday? I bet not, since he does not think this is "fun" or "WWF" type cricket.

What do you guys think, if we suggest YK to take test cricket as lightly as he took T20?

JeeraBlade said:
Did anybody see Younis smile or laugh yesterday? I bet not, since he does not think this is "fun" or "WWF" type cricket.

What do you guys think, if we suggest YK to take test cricket as lightly as he took T20?

Yes, he should take it lightly and then be prepared for the worst

That'll make the team perform. :afridi

Only if The Man was in side, he would have turned it around on his own.
:afridi:

Khabri420 said:
Yes, he should take it lightly and then be prepared for the worst
YK admitted that he took T20 lightly - you saw the result.

So, you think things can get worse? Wow!

Khabri420 said:
That'll make the team perform. :afridi

Can they do worse? Oh yes, 51 & 53 vs Australia but there is no Warne and McGrath here.

P.S. I was being sarcastic!

We need to field well and cut down on the extras. In our case, that may be a very tough goal to achieve - so apologies for mentioning :(

JeeraBlade said:
Can they do worse? Oh yes, 51 & 53 vs Australia but there is no Warne and McGrath here.

You are forgetting, we are Pakistan and we can make That Rangeela bowler and Kulsekra look better than Warnie and McGrath.

insaftak said:
i will not tolerate more noballs from umar gul, very annoying

Ok thats probably the toughest goal you would have set the whole year.

:)))

JeeraBlade said:
YK admitted that he took T20 lightly - you saw the result.

So, you think things can get worse? Wow!

I know you were being sarcastic. What I meant was when he said T20 is 'fun' he saw, heard, and witnessed the uproar. The team started performing. If he says something similar it may ignite our players to perform.

Frankly speaking, YK would not want to see his picture on a donkey again :yk

Last edited:
Khabri420 said:

:))) OMG is he going to resign again for that. :)))

Only way we can get back in to this match is to have a good first session and get atleast 4 srilankan wickets. In the second session we need to restrict the run rate to minimum and also get some more wickets. Otherwise we are out of this match for sure.
We have a good bowling attack and it will only work if Younus stay away from the ball and let the bowler do their job, fielders to field and take their catches.
Kamran akmal will be the key ,as pakistan's keeper he is been kinna shady with the gloves and he needs to come good for the team and don't drop any at all.
I have faith in my team and Inshallah the boyz will put up a good fight and crawl back into this match, Inshallah today will be a better day for us.

Khabri420 said:

Frankly speaking, YK does not care. If he did, then he wouldn't be hiding behind a debutant who had never opened before.

By the way, I stopped watching after Fawad got out. How the hell did Herath...manage to bowl 6 overs to Pakistan without taking a single wicket???

JeeraBlade said:
By the way, I stopped watching after Fawad got out. How the hell did Herath...manage to bowl 6 overs to Pakistan without taking a single wicket???

Malik was in his test mode thats how.

Is willow stream working for anyone....i have not been able to get in for about 30 minutes now

Bouncer said:
Is willow stream working for anyone....i have not been able to get in for about 30 minutes now

I dont know abt tht but abhi tu match shuru he nahi hua maamoon.

Can anyone tell me why Younis Khan is opening the bowling on a day when we need wickets?

why the hell is YK bowling when we need to take advantage of early morning moisture and swing?

why is Saeed Ajmal bowling? is it 5th morning of a test match on a spin track?

SAM'S said:
why is Saeed Ajmal bowling? is it 5th morning of a test match on a spin track?

Hold it champ, the ball was spinning big times thts why he is bowling.

This what we needed. Keep the pressure on folks! We need to run through 'em :akhtar

another good delivery, waqar was suggesting a yorker but that wasn't that bad of a ball either

WithLoveFromCanada said:
I really hope that Abhey Rawanike (commentator) do the Ramiz here. He is praising Angelo Matthews non-stop.

Lets hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back