Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 3rd Test - Day 3 | Colombo | 22/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
Pakistan on top at the moment, I don't think we will collpse today because we have a habbit of winning dead matches and loosing the important ones. If Pakistan sets a target of 300, they should be able to reach home.

It could've been 3-0 but some madness paid us big time :(

good to see the 3 buddha's vacationing in Sl (bari,yawar saeed, Inti)

i hope they are having a grt time..

JeeraBlade said:
It can still very well be 3-0.

:)))

It can be, and I wont be surprised one bit if it is, but lets hope it finishes 2-1 :)

Wonder if YK gave another tennis (tape) ball to Fawad with "100" written on it -- and why just Fawad,why not give it to all 11 player - including himself.

2 overs gone, no runs added but more importantly, no wickets lost

JeeraBlade said:
Wonder if YK gave another tennis (tape) ball to Fawad with "100" written on it -- and why just Fawad,why not give it to all 11 player - including himself.

he should give it to Salman Butt and make him sit out every match...

Fawad looks to be our main batsman, his confidence compared to others is sky high.

Awww..Fawad gone...now no reason to stay awake and watch the collapse rite ;)

Another 16 for Alam. That number is becoming a bit of a curse for him.

i'm not trolling man..member since 06 and i hardly post or say anything, but i'm always there..it's just occured to me that HOW FUN IS IT TO PULL ****'S LEG ;)

If Pak somehow survive the day or scored nearly 240+ then this match is in the pocket :)

A good intent by YK and Moyo....
Its better to score 15 of 25 balls rather then scoring misbah and malik style 90 balls 10 runs.

Aslam: "Another 16 for Alam! Wow! Now, in his four test innings, he's scored 16 three times and the one time he scored another number, it was 168 - having "16" in it followed by an 8: "16"8. Interesting! "

What did younis just say to yousuf that made him laugh? I missed it.

From cricinfo

There was a lot of doubt there. He was struck high on the pads, and there could also have been an inside edge. We'll need a replay to confirm the latter. Yes, there was an inside edge! Gould doesn't get it right. Younis unlucky.

Another poor decision from Ian Gould. Not only did he hit it, but it was also going over the stumps.

Nothing short of a 250+ will stave off a white wash. Good luck Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back