Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Colombo | 13/6/2012 | Pakistan Innings

Block block block and then along will come a poor shot!

Wont be shocked if we are 10/3 after 10 overs!

Cannot believe the runrate Pakistan sometimes.

Yet again we lose a early wicket and decide to go into our shells.

There are plenty of overs left so let them just take their time. Any score over 200 would be very competitive under lights.

Right, lets see whether the policy on singled has changes at all

So far, Tight bowling from SL pacers and good technique shown by both Azhar and Shafiq at the crease. If they could play out these initial tough overs without losing any more wicket then Pakistan will be in for at least 260 kinda score.

Both these batsman are talented however they fail to convert more often than not.

One of these two batsmen needs to bat whole inns and score a 100.

These two do seem to bat well together.

This umpire needs to be fined. Seriously I could see from here clearly it was outside the line.

ahahhahaha younis khan batting more low ... wht was point of having in team ???? plzz b brave in selection ... dont care about seniors

asoka special there! what a moron this guy is as an umpire!

Bad decision by umpire..........luck against Pakistan.Azhar gone..As i write it Mr. Tuk tuk is out in the middle....

Seems YK is being protected and will probably bat number 11.

As i mentioned before, substandard pakistan batting performance coming up!

Current ODI selections ans set up are a joke and until we start giving younger and newer players ago we will never go forward.

Expect a block feast now with asad and misbah.

We might manage 150 from 50 overs here.

time for a quick nap. vry sad for azher. ashoka should get penalized for being this bad

Do you guys think it would have been better to have thiis series than not have it at all. Till now I have not seen any positives come off it, just bad decisions, bad weather and bad cricket as a result. This would affect the players mentality negatively more had they not played'?

Kulasekara to Azhar Ali, OUT, Did he get outside the line? Asoka doesn't think so. welcome back, Asoka. Another big inswinger, surely headed for off and middle. Beats the inside edge, but Azhar has got forward and is hit outside the line of off

Back