Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Colombo | 13/6/2012 | Pakistan Innings

Here time is near 7:00 pm. (6:58 pm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder If they will change the opening combo for next game if the match gets cancelled.

Can't believe the T20 WC is gonna be in Lanka during rain season

What a waste.

7.25pm The drizzle seems to have stopped, but there isn't much activity among the ground staff

dunno why people want the match cancelled. Let's see pakistan try and win this one from a losing position. And if Sri Lanka win if it's not called off, then they deserve it, rather let them have the win than being saved by the rain.

I want to see a match. Win or lose.

dunno why people want the match cancelled. Let's see pakistan try and win this one from a losing position. And if Sri Lanka win if it's not called off, then they deserve it, rather let them have the win than being saved by the rain.

Exactly

that's the spirit!!!!

7.25pm The drizzle seems to have stopped, but there isn't much activity among the ground staff.

Lol 2 wickets down and 3 overs bowled and people think the game is a lost cause?

People hoping for a washout have a pathetic attiude, there is no reason why we can't still win this match

7.40pm Not for the first time since play stopped at 4.13, the covers are slowly coming off. Another shower, I am afraid, could put an end to this. Always feel for the ground staff when that happens

Lol 2 wickets down and 3 overs bowled and people think the game is a lost cause?

2 wickets down, 6 overs bowled. If we get a match it will be close to a t20.which means most of the powerplay has passed and we've wasted 6 overs. We can't even make that up as only umar and afridi can really attack. DL won't favour us much because we've already lost 2 wickets.

Still think it's not a lost cause?

2 wickets down, 6 overs bowled. If we get a match it will be close to a t20.which means most of the powerplay has passed and we've wasted 6 overs. We can't even make that up as only umar and afridi can really attack. DL won't favour us much because we've already lost 2 wickets.

Still think it's not a lost cause?

If it becomes a T20 we're going to win ... mark the words.

People hoping for a washout have a pathetic attiude, there is no reason why we can't still win this match

I've given reasons in the post above. If overs weren't reduced and we could continue with a full game, I would definitely want the game to continue. But the way it is atm, SL get a massive unfair advantage.

7.40pm Not for the first time since play stopped at 4.13, the covers are slowly coming off. Another shower, I am afraid, could put an end to this. Always feel for the ground staff when that happens.

Hope Asad and Umar have solid games.

Don't much for Misbah - just want to win.

I've given reasons in the post above. If overs weren't reduced and we could continue with a full game, I would definitely want the game to continue. But the way it is atm, SL get a massive unfair advantage.

SL will definitely have the advantage but if its reduced to a 20 over game and we get even 115, i can see our bowlers defending it on this pitch

Just 6 overs but 19 pages and counting. Pakpassion rocks.... :) is it a record thread? Any seniors players answer me? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone for Misbah and Shafiq scoring 37 ball centuries and taking Pakistan to an unassailable 252/2 in 20 overs?

No way man
I won't be able to study then

gee what a selfish fellow, would love for thousands to miss a game, just so he could study.

heheh not even Ahsan, his name is Ahson, first time ever I'm hearing this name, maybe it is good you study, "ahson".

So if this become a 20 over affair we are screwed! espcially due to fact we have scored next to no runs in 6 overs, Misbah is out in the middle with asad both of whom are pretty slow scorers!

I wont be shedding tears if games called off!

So if this become a 20 over affair we are screwed! espcially due to fact we have scored next to no runs in 6 overs, Misbah is out in the middle with asad both of whom are pretty slow scorers!

I wont be shedding tears if games called off!

True, We"ve already wasted 6 overs..

I prepared for my board mock paper while watching India vs Pakistan (Asia cup). In hindsight, might as well have not watched

Back