Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Colombo | 13/6/2012 | Pakistan Innings

Sherlock

Test Debutant
Runs
Misbah-ul-Haq has finally won a toss and they will be batting first

Rahat out, Shafiq in.

Via Cricinfo.

Last edited:
Misbah win the toss... and going to bat first..
rahat out and asad in..

So Pakistans till retain usless Khan in the team! wonders never cease!

Sajeewa Weerakoon debut at age of 34 today

Covers are on the field its raining

Still no Sami? :(

If Sami is still injured then it's a good decision to bring Shafiq in.

Looks like they're clearing the covers. Hopefully we'll see the game start soon.

russell arnold says we havnt had any rain in columbo, but ofcourse when there is cricket involved rain has to have a say in it

Sami is one unlucky bowler.

Now that he is showing some good signs, he gets injured

the worry is that these class batsmen hafeez,azhar,younis,misbah and shafiq will tuk tuk and tuk.....and everything then depends upon afridi and akmal to score quickly..hopefully they show some urgency upfront

they say that akmal plays fast but the fact is that he is pretty average with his strike rate...the problem is other batsmen are not up to the mark

Cmon Hafeez. Still don't agree he should be opening. But hoping he finds form here.

Only issue is that we have five bowling options only ... Hafeez must perform with the ball, not that he's let us down with the ball recently but he has to bowl 10 today.

Only issue is that we have five bowling options only ... Hafeez must perform with the ball, not that he's let us down with the ball recently but he has to bowl 10 today.

It's not Hafeez I'm worried about bowling 10 overs.

It's Tanvir and to a lesser extent Gul.

I'm sorry people. This rain is not because of me!!!! KIT for updates!!! .

Why thread change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younis khan will score 50 today and will book his place for next 10 matches..what da...

2.40pm Nearly 80% of the ground is covered, and it is pelting down at R Premadasa

From cricinfo

Thats why I hate cricket in SL,the weather is terrible especially around this tine of the year

We all can hate SL all we want, still doesnt change the fact PCB didn't do their homework before scheduling the games.

We all can hate SL all we want, still doesnt change the fact PCB didn't do their homework before scheduling the games.

Sri Lanka is the home team, they shouldve checked their own weather before inviting us lol.

2.50pm They have covered the entire ground now, so once it stops raining it shouldn't take long. And the rain has slowed down a little.

Bright news from Kanishkaa: rain has stopped, and the covers are slowly coming off

Bright news from Kanishkaa: rain has stopped, and the covers are slowly coming off

From Cricinfo....

colombol.jpg

Rain Whole day :(

This is going to probably be similar to the first ODI in terms of interruptions.

this is pathetic.

and the pathetic cricinfo commie has got it all wrong

terrible, terrible, stuff.

people are staying up, waking up early, just to watch the match, and this nonsense is occuring.

these lankans

take forever specially with the whole ground covered

in 2030 we'll have supper supper soppers all over cricket nations and probably won't need them since the stadiums will be covered

3.10pm It's quite sunny in Colombo now. On another note, it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Super soppers are working hard.

btw does anyone know why only in sl they cover the whole ground and not anywhere else

Should I stay awake or or get some sleep?

You never know, I might not get to see even three overs of the game or if I do sleep, Pakistan might collapse like a pack of cards.

Hard to decide. Rain has stopped though.

Stop blaming SL. It was partly PCB's fault too. Both the boards needed to sit down and ironed out the schedule better.

Yes SL knew the weather, but what makes people think PCB didn't have a choice either way as it's leading up to the T20 WC soon.

Should I stay awake or or get some sleep?

You never know, I might not get to see even three overs of the game or if I do sleep, Pakistan might collapse like a pack of cards.

Hard to decide. Rain has stopped though.

right it sucks for the usa/canadian viewers. getting tiredd but dont wanna miss anything

Back