The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

ODI's counted when Pakistan were winning under Misbah(against Bangladesh & Zimbabwe). Now we are going through a horrible patch in ODI's due to a defensive mentality by the captain, they don't matter.

ODI's counted when Pakistan were winning under Misbah(against Bangladesh & Zimbabwe). Now we are going through a horrible patch in ODI's due to a defensive mentality by the captain, they don't matter.

Indeed

ODIs didn't matter since Pakistan lost 4-0 to England.

It demonstrates how fickle, desperate, and weak minded Misbots truly are.

Misbots scraping the barrel here.

It was Misbah – the captain - who was interviewed after the series loss, not Hafeez.

Now run along to Statsguru for your quick fix.

Simple question , did misbah captain the test we lost against srilanka?
Stubbornly ignorant stance you have here based on nothing but pure hatred.

Misbots rubbing their hands in glee. The prospect of beating Zimbabwe to bolster what is now a dented and overrated W/L must be mouth watering.

Caveat: ODIs do not count.

@N_H

you should resort to those Sachin bashing videos. Atleast you were good at it

stop embarrassing yourself please !

@N_H

you should resort to those Sachin bashing videos. Atleast you were good at it

stop embarrassing yourself please !

Now that the Sachin Trilogy is complete perhaps I can start producing Misbah parodies. Plenty of material.

SL were also a minnow until Pakistan beat them under Misbah's captaincy(UAE)..

I quite clearly say bangla n zimbos are minnows. Nobody else.

You are the one who is confused because you put Umar Akmals knock against the 3rd string Windies as one of his best.

This is the 3rd string windies that got bashed by the bangalis. Are they not minnows?

Oh my. Misbots stooping to new lows here by claiming Test Series results do not matter only Test Match results matter.

I predict if Pakistan beat Australia in ODIs and T20s then Misbots will claim ODIs matter, more than Tests.

In time Misbah's bat will only matter, not what he does with it.

Like I said, weak, fickle, and desperate mindset. I guess this is the result of worshipping a defensive and defeatist messiah.

Last edited:
Oh my. Misbots stooping to new lows here by claiming Test Series results do not matter only Test Match results matter.

I predict if Pakistan beat Australia in ODIs and T20s then Misbots will claim ODIs matter, more than Tests.

In time Misbah's bat will only matter, not what he does with it.

Hehehe making up hypothetical situations in your head and then arguing with them again.

Hehehe making up hypothetical situations in your head and then arguing with them again.

Like when you agreed Misbah is on the same level as IK, CL, and SW? Hypothetical was it?

Is this why you do not admit the Test series was lost under Misbah? Counting just the Test Matches are we?

Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Only dogs can hear the moo now.

3ph89r.jpg

Meanwhile, go bang your head with the ICC over it:

misbahcaptaincyseries.png

Last edited:
Meanwhile, go bang your head with the ICC over it:

misbahcaptaincyseries.png

Thanks Ironcat.

Despite playing just 2 Test matches which ended in a draw the ICC registers the series as a loss under Misbah. Pay attention to the winners column.

Next.

:)

Thanks Ironcat.

Despite playing just 2 Test matches which ended in a draw the ICC registers the series as a loss under Misbah. Pay attention to the winners column.

Next.

Err, count the big fat zeroes. Series was won, but not against Misbah.

I see, so now individual Test matches matter and not series results. Got it.
Like I said, lets plead your case with the ICC. Ask them to add that loss to his record. Here, I will give you the coordinates off their website:

yahoocricket131010.png

I love how "Misbots" think that just because Misbah wasn't playing on the field means that he wasn't involved in giving tips or help at all with team.

Believe it or not, Misbah was in the squad! With the team! In the gallery! Talking to the team after every break!

I love how "Misbots" think that just because Misbah wasn't playing on the field means that he wasn't involved in giving tips or help at all with team.

Believe it or not, Misbah was in the squad! With the team! In the gallery! Talking to the team after every break!
In Miscows' world, you can captain a team from a dressing room. How about over Skype?

Like I said, lets plead your case with the ICC. Ask them to add that loss to his record. Here, I will give you the coordinates off their website:

yahoocricket131010.png

Now you are quoting the ICC? The same ICC which refers Zimbabwe as minnows but you conveniently ignored the ICC then.

What's your point anyway? You are simply adding credence to the fact that now, since Pakistan lost a series under Misbah, you are sticking with just matches and not overall series results.

Post us some stats on Misbah's W/L with respect to series wins/losses. Actually don't, ICC catergorically states Pakistan lost the series under Misbah.

Try again.

Last edited:
Now you are quoting the ICC? The same ICC which refers Zimbabwe as minnows but you conveniently ignored the ICC then.
Your minnows argument got schooled in the other thread. Feel free to respond to my posts in that thread if you feel like. Don't be a sissy.

Namak_Halaal said:
What's your point anyway? You are simply adding credence to the fact that now, since Pakistan lost a series under Misbah, you are sticking with just matches and not overall series results.

Post us some stats on Misbah's W/L with respect to series wins/losses. Actually don't, ICC catergorically states Pakistan lost the series under Misbah.
Really? Care to show us where?

Different topic altogether.

Here you are claiming Misbah is not responsible for the series lost. In the thread you cite I stated the scoreline is more important however I am not claiming a captain is not responsible when we lose.

Ha Ha. I smell a transfer in ownership.:)

I wish I could say excuses are Miscows' competitive edge, but even Salman Butt can sink your ship with them:

cow_excuses_no_calories.jpg

Your minnows argument got schooled in the other thread. Feel free to respond to my posts in that thread if you feel like. Don't be a sissy.

What thread? The thread where you posted the definition of Minnows from a dictionary then claimed according to the definition Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are not Minnows?

Schooled indeed.

Spot on.

Had Pakistan drawn or beaten SL then Misbots would be citing his series W/L galore. Instead they restrict Misbah's captaincy to the Tests he played in. Everything else doesn't count because Pakistan lost under Misbah.

Last edited:
I smell fear.

Spot on.

Had Pakistan drawn or beaten SL then Misbots would be citing his series W/L galore. Instead they restrict Misbah's captaincy to the Tests he played in. Everything else doesn't count because Pakistan lost under Misbah.
Director of Fable Emissions on the first assignment. Doing well. Emissions are smelly as per specs.

Like I said, go plead your case with the ICC. Maybe if you boldly moo where no one has moo'ed before, they might give it an ear.

Meanwhile, let's hear the U-turn again:
Namak_Halaal said:
Winning more Test matches than Test series is more important.

The W/L ratios are also important - they reveal consistency.

Pakistan is more consistent than India.

:snack:

Sissy?

Originally Posted by Ironcat
LOL, you need to handle post # 741 and its predecessors before going any farther. Your Masters in running away in only second to your PhD in "quality over quantity".

- I gave you my definition of "minnow" above.
- There's life between "too serious" and "joking". Did you know that?
- Define minnows and I'll tell you whether they are or aren't based on that definition. Based on my definition above, they aren't a fish, so not a minnow.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4909620&postcount=913

So which is it? Are Zimbabwes a Minnow team according to your defintion or not?

Meanwhile, let's hear the U-turn again:

That's not a U-Turn. Not by a country mile.

U turn is including Misbah's Test Series W/L ratio from the onset only to shift to Test Match W/L after Pakistan lost the Test series to SL. Pay attention.

Lets see how the nutty professor wriggles out of this epic failure :hafeez

Cannot be any worse than you wriggling your way out of the notion Misbah is ranked alongside IK, SW, and CL. Not even Ironcat is crazy enough to entertain such horse pukky.

You clearly remain emotionally scarred after you were exposed with your "Respect the Team and Captain" BS.

Riding on the coat-tails of Ironcat is the best option for you now - in fact it always has been.

Misbah's minions at their best.

Last edited:
Sissy?

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4909620&postcount=913

So which is it? Are Zimbabwes a Minnow team according to your defintion or not?

You can run but you cannot hide.

THE MINNOWS ARGUMENT

But, as the Miscows have nowhere else to hide, they want to beat the same drum (you can see their "DRUMROLL" everywhere). So, a Miscow goes:
iZeeshan said:
Ironcat. Just one question.

Are Bangladesh and Zimbabwe minnows or not?

Simple question. I just want a yes or no.

Anything else and you're avoiding the question.
At this point, it is clear that the Miscows have no argument left, so we play along in post # 844:
Ironcat said:
Define minnows.
To which, no answer at all in that thread, and instead, Miscows want MY definition of a "minnow" - which they got pie in the face in post # 882:

Ironcat said:
Definition of MINNOW

a : a small cyprinid, killifish, or topminnow
b : any of various small fish that are less than a designated size and are not game fish
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/minnow
To which, Namak's epic surrender:
Namak_Halaal said:
See I knew it. You have no definition of Minnow yourself that’s why you ended up using Izeeshan’s definition as a yardstick. I mean, why even bother?
Another one:
iZeeshan said:
Also define "minnow" Ironcat in your own way.

Stop thinking your clever and posting the dictionary definition of minnow.
To a simple question:
Ironcat said:
I'm not the one calling a country a minnow, so you need to do the defining job yourself. (I already gave you my version.)
Radio silence. Cop-out in broad daylight.

Schooled.

Blah Blah Blah.

Ad Hominem repetition.

Just tell me, are Zimbabwe minnows or not? Why are you struggling?

Here's your response (which you omitted from your resposne above)

Based on my definition above, they aren't a fish, so not a minnow.

Just want to confirm if you meant it or if your rersponse was a moment of madness.

Last edited:
That's not a U-Turn. Not by a country mile.

U turn is including Misbah's Test Series W/L ratio from the onset only to shift to Test Match W/L after Pakistan lost the Test series to SL. Pay attention.

Why? Were you also previously u-turning between tests series and tests matches W/L? Well, that's a second u-turn then.

Here is more from that thread:
Namak_Halaal said:
Yup, proving series score is more important than a series win.

And more:
Namak_halaal said:
Doesn't deter us from the fact why W/L reveal consistency.

I do not understand why you are attempting to justify India's poor W/L ratios.

:))

Cannot be any worse than you wriggling your way out of the notion Misbah is ranked alongside IK, SW, and CL. Not even Ironcat is crazy enough to entertain such horse pukky.

hehehehe more lies.

You clearly remain emotionally scarred after you were exposed with your "Respect the Team and Captain" BS.

yawn.

Riding on the coat-tails of Ironcat is the best option for you now - in fact it always has been.

Misbah's minions at their best.

yawn.

Ad Hominem repetition.

Just tell me, are Zimbabwe minnows or not? Why are you struggling?

Here's your response:

Just want to confirm if you meant it or if your rersponse was a moment of madness.

Learn to read. Post # 921. Don't make me add "-ard" after"Miscow".

So, it looks like the argument has finally dawned on you 3 weeks later.:))

Why? Were you also previously u-turning between tests series and tests matches W/L? Well, that's a second u-turn then.

You are the one who was pasting Misbah's WL ratio in terms of series and matches. Now you rather not include series W/L since the SL loss.

Why? This is all that is being asked now.

Posting the fact matches mean more than series doesn’t explain why you decide not to include Series W/L anymore.

Do you understand now?

Learn to read. Post # 921. Don't make me add "-ard" after"Miscow".

Help me help you.

Read #913.

- I gave you my definition of "minnow" above.
- There's life between "too serious" and "joking". Did you know that?
- Define minnows and I'll tell you whether they are or aren't based on that definition. Based on my definition above, they aren't a fish, so not a minnow.

So I take it according to you Zimbabwe are not Minnows.

This is fine, your opinion, just want to know what level of stupidity I am dealing with here.

You are the one who was pasting Misbah's WL ratio in terms of series and matches. Now you rather not include series W/L since the SL loss.

Why? This is all that is being asked now.

Posting the fact matches mean more than series doesn’t explain why you decide not to include Series W/L anymore.

Do you understand now?

I have always posted Misbah's W/L based on matches. I think you, without anymore argument, now want to resort to lying.

In any case, Misbah didn't lose the SL series. Plead your case with the ICC:
yahoocricket131010.png

Help me help you.

Read #913.

So I take it according to you Zimbabwe are not Minnows.

This is fine, your opinion, just want to know what level of stupidity I am dealing with here.
Based on that definition, Zimbos aren't a minnow. What part of it do you not understand?

Now, if you have a pair, post your definition of minnows here, so we can see how much water you are in.

Err, the minnows argument. What language shall I post in - if it helps?

There is no argument. You believe Zimbabwe are minnows (and Bangladesh too).

Based on that definition, Zimbos aren't a minnow. What part of it do you not understand?

What other definition have you posted dear boy?

Have I missed something?

I have been asking you to post your definition of Minnows for some time because I actually felt you were joking, but clearly you are not, you are deadly serious.

Now, if you have a pair, post your definition of minnows here, so we can see how much water you are in.

I'm sure I have read this line before.

Why are you asking me to post a definition of Minnows? I am not the one claiming Zimbabwe and Bangaldesh are Non-Minnows so the onus is on you.

Still, minnows are fodder according to me.

I have always posted Misbah's W/L based on matches. I think you, without anymore argument, now want to resort to lying.

Who said you didn't? Open your eyes. The question is why you have stopped posting Misbah's Test series W/L ratio in conjunction (as well as discussing it)? Didn’t stop you before when you were on your high horse. Or is it for the same reason you stopped posting Misbah's ODI W/L ratios?

You now even use ICC as a defence when it was the same ICC who labelled Zimbabwe minnows and you disagreed. Where is the integrity in your argument? Cherry picking are you?

Stop pretending to be stupid for the sake of it. The simple point here is you have now started to omit stats which you once heavily relied on as part of your counter 'argument' in defence of the 'Best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years' and it's no big secret as to why.

Last edited:
Is that a question, statement, request, tune, or pastry?

Namak_Halaal said:
What other definition have you posted dear boy?

Have I missed something?

I have been asking you to post your definition of Minnows for some time because I actually felt you were joking, but clearly you are not, you are deadly serious.
Like I said, three weeks later, the wheels are finally turning in your head.:))

YOU played the minnows card, so enlighten us with YOUR definitions.

Go on. We are waiting.

Namak_Halaal said:
Why are you asking me to post a definition of Minnows? I am not the one claiming Zimbabwe and Bangaldesh are Non-Minnows so the onus is on you.
Another u-turn. Here is your kind words:
Namak_Halaal said:
Pakistan will learn squat by playing minnows or by thinking there is nothing wrong in playing a string of minnows, and then we wonder why Pakistan cricket is in such a state.
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4904809&postcount=690

So, tell us. What definition of minnows should we use to evaluate this statement? :)

Who said you didn't? Open your eyes. The question is why you have stopped posting Misbah's Test series W/L ratio in conjunction (as well as discussing it)? Didn’t stop you before when you were on your high horse. Or is it for the same reason you stopped posting Misbah's ODI W/L ratios?

You now even use ICC as a defence when it was the same ICC who labelled Zimbabwe minnows and you disagreed. Where is the integrity in your argument? Cherry picking are you?

Stop pretending to be stupid for the sake of it. The simple point here is you have now started to omit stats which you once heavily relied on as part of your counter 'argument' in defence of the 'Best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years' and it's no big secret as to why.
Your novel has a noble cause, but it's still fable.

From http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4959889&postcount=1009:
Ironcat said:
This one first.

By now, we all have seen how infantile Namak's predictions are. But, this one takes the cake.

Before the current SL series:

Misbah's W/L: 9-1 (6-1 excluding ZM and BD)
Misbah's Batting average: 45.27

After the current SL series:

Misbah's W/L: 9-1 (6-1 excluding ZM and BD)
Misbah's Batting average: 45.68

Clearly, after the series, Misbah is a better performer than he was before.

Namak = Schooled.

As for his W-L:

Tests: 9-1
ODIs: 18-9

And he hasn't lost a test series as a captain.

Now, once again:

yahoocricket131010.png

So, tell us. What definition of minnows should we use to evaluate this statement? :)

It's too late Ironcat.

You believe Zimbabwe are non minnows.

I cannot level, let alone argue, against this type of inanity.

That’s all I wanted to read. A reason why you have stopped posting Series W/L ratios in defence of Misbah.

Err, when did I (on at least a few occasions), and why would I have to stop posting it if it helps my argument? :20:

Ok I'll just post my definition of minnows:

A lowly ranked and/or an unskilled team in any sport. You can move this forward now.

Ok I'll just post my definition of minnows:

A lowly ranked and/or an unskilled team in any sport. You can move this forward now.

I believe Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are ranked 9th and 10th? 11th? Not sure.

It's too late Ironcat.

I cannot level, let alone argue, against this type of inanity.
You can cover your eyes and believe that you are hiding from the world. :afridi

@N_H and @Ironcat - instead of taking jibes at each other, why don't you actually solve the minnows argument.

Ironcat, if you don't think Zimbabwe & Bangladesh are minnows then you should have no problem is facing whatever is being thrown at you. Come up with a definition yourself and prove it. The fact is that they are minnows and the entire cricketing world considers them as minnows. End of story.

N_H isn't going to post a definition because that will start an argument on if the definition is legitimate or not.

Also, Ironcat, you, using the dictionary definition of minnow is quite pathetic because it's quite obvious that that's not the definition of a minnow in cricket. Grow up.

So, Namak_Halaal, which one is it:
Namak_Halaal said:
OR
Namak_Halaal said:

@N_H and @Ironcat - instead of taking jibes at each other, why don't you actually solve the minnows argument.

Ironcat, if you don't think Zimbabwe & Bangladesh are minnows then you should have no problem is facing whatever is being thrown at you. Come up with a definition yourself and prove it. The fact is that they are minnows and the entire cricketing world considers them as minnows. End of story.

N_H isn't going to post a definition because that will start an argument on if the definition is legitimate or not.

Also, Ironcat, you, using the dictionary definition of minnow is quite pathetic because it's quite obvious that that's not the definition of a minnow in cricket. Grow up.
Yawn. Then, define your own "minnow" so we can all have a field day with it.

So, Namak_Halaal, which one is it:

OR

Oh come on Ironcat, stooping to new lows by picking up on a typo? You know it was a typo.

For weeks it's been about you and Zimbabwe as non-minnows.

Come on, you can do better.

Oh come on Ironcat, stooping to new lows by picking up on a typo? You know it was a typo.

For weeks it's been about you and Zimbabwe as non-minnows.

Come on, you can do better.

I know I can do better, but can you? :)

Now, it's a typo!

Great.

If you believe that someone might consider a country a minnow...err..a non-minnow, wouldn't you have a definition of that word...err..or lack of it?

This.

The fact Ironcat had to resort to a definition from a dictionary sums up his point on Minnows and tells me he had to change his argument on the fly. Poor job. I expected better. Even a response of “I was joking” would suffice. But to post a definition of minnows from the dictionary only to state Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are not Minnows according to the definition is mind boggling.

Anyway, no more on the point of Minnows from me. It's clear as daylight Ironcat believes Zimbabwe (and Bangladesh) are non-minnow teams. He can believe in anything he wants; free will.

Silver lining is I now understand what Ironcat perceives to be quality.

Let’s move on.

I know I can do better, but can you? :)

Now, it's a typo!

Great.

If you believe that someone might consider a country a minnow...err..a non-minnow, wouldn't you have a definition of that word...err..or lack of it?

Ahh so the typo will be talk of the town for the next week.

I’m surprised you haven't pulled the Grammar and Spelling mistake move when all else has failed.

This.

The fact Ironcat had to resort to a definition from a dictionary sums up his point on Minnows and tells me he had to change his argument on the fly. Poor job. I expected better. Even a response of “I was joking” would suffice. But to post a definition of minnows from the dictionary only to state Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are not Minnows according to the definition is mind boggling.

Anyway, no more on the point of Minnows from me. It's clear as daylight Ironcat believes Zimbabwe (and Bangladesh) are non-minnow teams. He can believe in anything he wants; free will.

Silver lining is I now understand what Ironcat perceives to be quality.

Let’s move on.

Naah, I wanna have more fun. Like I said, you can run but you cannot hide. From http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4959891&postcount=1011:

MISBAH THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO PAKISTAN CRICKET IN THE LAST 5 YEARS

From post # 741:

Ironcat said:
CONCLUSIONS:

In the last five years, Misbah has been our #1 test captain, #2 or #3 ODI captain, #2 test batsman, and #1 ODI batsman.

In the last five years, Ajmal hasn't captained us, but he has been our #2 test bowler and #2 ODI bowler.

In the last five years, Younis has been our #6 test captain, #4 ODI captain, #1 test batsman, and #7 ODI batsman.

In the last five years, Afridi has been our #4 test captain, #1 or #3 ODI captain, a non-existent test bowler, and #11 ODI bowler.

In the last five years, Amir hasn't captained us, but he has been our #6 test bowler and #1 ODI bowler.

In the last five years, Asif hasn't captained us, but he has been our #3 test bowler and a non-existent ODI bowler.

And so on.

So, based on the above, it is clear that Misbah has been our best overall captain and our best overall player in the last five years. In the player category, Ajmal comes very close (perhaps even better in some ways), but for me, it's a toss-up, and since Ajmal performed poorly (at least in tests) before Misbah became the captain, Misbah should also deserve some credit for Ajmal's turnaround.

Note that I make this distinction based on my overwhelming preference for test performances, but since that crowd can't think beyond LOIs, I have given adequate weight to the ODIs as well.

All said and done, Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in the last five years. Haters better find another line of work.
So, Namak's response to post # 741: epic surrender and a quick change in topic:

Namak_Halaal said:
I did read post #741 and have to say good effort. Unfortunately it changes nothing as far as what you and I have discussed.

So for the record Ironcat, are Zimbabwe and Bangladesh minnows? If you are not prepared to answer straight then at least tell us you were joking?
Even though posts # 741 exclude Zimbos and BD from Misbah's W/L:
Ironcat said:
No matter, Zimbos can be excluded because they haven't played much cricket until recently - I will exclude them from both tests and ODIs. BD, on the other hand, have been a competitive team in ODIs, so it doesn't make sense to exclude our wins over them, say, in the Asia Cup while we count our loss to India, who were beaten by them in the same championship.

That said, we don't need this constraint to prove the point, so I will do the analysis both without BD in ODIs. (We will exclude BD in tests in any case.)
Clearly, the conclusion of the post # 741 copied above was WITHOUT Zimbos and BD.

From post # 869:
Ironcat said:
In any case, do you have anything else to add other than hang your booty on the definition of who is and isn't a minnow? Post # 741 is already three steps ahead of this meaningless argument.
Again, Namak = Schooled.

Naah, I wanna have more fun.

So Ironcat WAS joking? He's in it for the giggles?

Why do you repost posts which have been dealt with Ironcat? It’s true I guess; people remember their bad beats more than they remember their victories. Or is it to remind us of how weak, illogical, and fickle your points have been?

Let’s see, Pakistan beat England who beat Australia, ergo Pakistan is better than Australia according to Ironcat. Naaah, the logic is laughable with this one. If only I had known it was a sign of things to come I wouldn't have bothered. But hey, a blessing in disguise!

But please feel free and tell us you were joking because it would explain so much.

So Ironcat WAS joking? He's in it for the giggles?

Why do you repost posts which have been dealt with Ironcat? It’s true I guess; people remember their bad beats more than they remember their victories. Or is it to remind us of how weak, illogical, and fickle your points have been?

Let’s see, Pakistan beat England who beat Australia, ergo Pakistan is better than Australia according to Ironcat. Naaah, the logic is laughable with this one. If only I had known it was a sign of things to come I wouldn't have bothered. But hey, a blessing in disguise!

But please feel free and tell us you were joking because it would explain so much.

There was a time when only jokes would give me "fun", but most of us have since grown up. But, I admire you - that was the age!

Meanwhile, that post has been dealt with just like it says at the bottom. You got schooled.:) But, since you asked for it, I couldn't deny the request.

There are many more on the way.

But, apparently, winning against them is important because it means we are consistent!

Posting out of context but never mind.

You forgot to post my comments (in the same thread) on quality opponents in testing conditions. Not that you have realised but you lifted my quote from a thread discussing India’s easy run to Rank #1 and the subsequent demise in face of quality opponents, namely England and Australia. It’s not just about winning, it’s who you beat too.

I’m sure you understand the above but let's not let logic get in the way of you having fun.

There was a time when only jokes would give me "fun", but most of us have since grown up. But, I admire you - that was the age!

Meanwhile, that post has been dealt with just like it says at the bottom. You got schooled.:) But, since you asked for it, I couldn't deny the request.

There are many more on the way.

Thanks for conceding it was all a joke.

I knew you were not born stupid, but were pretending to be stupid.

Pakistan better than Australia? Had to be a joke!

Posting out of context but never mind.

You forgot to post my comments (in the same thread) on quality opponents in testing conditions. Not that you have realised but you lifted my quote from a thread discussing India’s easy run to Rank #1 and the subsequent demise in face of quality opponents, namely England and Australia. It’s not just about winning, it’s who you beat too.

I’m sure you understand the above but let's not let logic get in the way of you having fun.

Well, I, for one, don't see any constraints or qualifications around this post:
Namak_Halaal said:

Seems pretty self-contained to me - and to others who picked it up in that thread.

And I didn't say all your posts were a disaster.:)

Yawn. Then, define your own "minnow" so we can all have a field day with it.

You can keep yawning while everyone who reads through this thread loses their opinion of you because you're actually trying to argue that Zimbabwe and Bangladesh aren't minnows.

You've been caught and have no response to it.

I can give you a definition and it won't make any difference because you'll use a faulty statistic to disprove it (which would be out of context, is what I am trying to say) or you'll dispute the definition all-together.

It's not even an argument worth having because 99% of the cricketing world recognizes them as minnows. No one cares about what Ironcat thinks in this matter.

Thanks for conceding it was all a joke.

I knew you were not born stupid, but were pretending to be stupid.

Pakistan better than Australia? Had to be a joke!

Your latest strawman? You sure you want to go in that direction? :))

Meanwhile, right in this thread:
Namak_Halaal said:
Winning more Test matches than Test series is more important.

Pakistan is more consistent than India.

You can keep yawning while everyone who reads through this thread loses their opinion of you because you're actually trying to argue that Zimbabwe and Bangladesh aren't minnows.

You've been caught and have no response to it.

I can give you a definition and it won't make any difference because you'll use a faulty statistic to disprove it (which would be out of context, is what I am trying to say) or you'll dispute the definition all-together.

It's not even an argument worth having because 99% of the cricketing world recognizes them as minnows. No one cares about what Ironcat thinks in this matter.
= "I have no answer of my own."

Again, if you don't want to define it yourself, then please don't expect others to give you free cakes.

Back