The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

Ironcat making a hash of what is being discussed again.

There's a difference between Tests ending in a draw and agreeing to a draw.

Oh well.

Ironcat making a hash of what is being discussed again.

There's a difference between Tests ending in a draw and agreeing to a draw.

Oh well.
What? Another one of your arguments busted?

Aww....

crying_cow.jpg

Playing till the death but match ending in a draw - going out all guns blazing.

Agreeing to a draw against a team that bottled it - defensive defeatist mentality.

I do not think Ironcat will ever understand the difference, after all he was defending Misbah's declaration instead of addressing the point on agreeing to a draw.

Playing till the death but match ending in a draw - going out all guns blazing.
Yep, Misbah did it. Playing till the end before Mahela chickened out.

Namak_Halaal said:
Agreeing to a draw against a team that bottled it - defensive defeatist mentality.
Before your time, Imran captained us in several tests which were draws and which both sides agreed to draw towards the end.

Namak_Halaal said:
I do not think Ironcat will ever understand the difference, after all he was defending Misbah's declaration instead of addressing the point on agreeing to a draw.
So, tell us, is it worth discussing it further or not.:))
Namak_Halaal said:
Not even worth the effort anymore.
KP is your role model in u-turns.:)

Meanwhile, I hope you are not sitting in a mall security room looking at the monitors because the garbage your mall staff is so intent on removing is still here in your drivel.

Yep, Misbah did it. Playing till the end before Mahela chickened out.

Which is why there were 10 overs to go before a draw was agreed upon.

I do not understand why you are now including KP in the discussion? KP is light-years ahead of Misbah as a batsman and is a proven match winner/game changer or what ever you want to call it/how ever you want to define it.

Nothing more to discuss for the time being given that my attention is now focused on the upcoming Pakistan/India series and T20 WC, not that you care about ODIs/T20s anyway.

Stop embarrassing yourself by comparing IK's aggressive captaincy with Misbah’s defensive and defeatist mindset approach.

Australia, India, and SA. Now this is what I call a challenge for Misbah.

Rest assured this thread will be bumped in time.

:)

Which is why there were 10 overs to go before a draw was agreed upon.
Imran has agreed to draws in the past where there were full sessions left in the game. But most of that was when you were still in you diapers.

Namak_Halaal said:
I do not understand why you are now including KP in the discussion? KP is light-years ahead of Misbah as a batsman and is a proven match winner/game changer or what ever you want to call it/how ever you want to define it.
KP = clown. Hence, reference to the role model. So, tell us, is it worth the discussion? :))

Namak_Halaal said:
Nothing more to discuss for the time being given that my attention is now focused on the upcoming Pakistan/India series and T20 WC, not that you care about ODIs/T20s anyway.
Upcoming series? Which is in FIVE months' time? I hope you don't build a shrine for it before December.

Namak_Halaal said:
Stop embarrassing yourself by comparing IK's aggressive captaincy with Misbah’s defensive and defeatist mindset approach.
Stop embarrassing yourself by calling 76 off 9 with 6 wickets in hand as anything but a draw,

Namak_Halaal said:
Australia, India, and SA. Now this is what I call a challenge for Misbah.
India = below us in rankings. SA = worthy opponent. Aus = meh.

But, meanwhile, before /after the SL series, on which you were betting your home, Misbah's W/L and batting average both unchanged or better.

Namak_Halaal said:
Rest assured this thread will be bumped in time.
And we shall school you again. You are our loyal customer.

India = below us in rankings. SA = worthy opponent. Aus = meh.

But, meanwhile, before /after the SL series, on which you were betting your home, Misbah's W/L and batting average both unchanged or better.

Your prediction in terms on scorline?

Where did I bet on Misbah's average increasing after the SL series? Another one of your phantom points?

If I bet my house on Pakistan whitewashing SL and lost, think of how many houses I won betting on Pakistan beating England 3-0. Only 2 people called it. You were not one of them.

Last edited:
Misbah's Test captaincy has been good so far , his declaration tactics in the last two tests against SL really hooked me to the edge of my seat . Hadn't seen this kind of stuff since maybe Inzimam's era .

Felt sad that we couldn't get enough break-through's but his faith in this bowling line-up was joyous to watch . I hope guys like Talha , Rahat , Sadaf and Zia .etc. get chances in upcoming tours .

Here is a simple proof to your irrelevant draw argument.

Imran Khan, the best captain we have had, had 26 draws in the 48 tests he captained. That's a 54% draw percentage. Misbah's draw percentage is 7 / 17 = 41%. Your argument is a strawman.

Misbah is getting the credit that he deserves. A 9-1 W-L and a 46 batting average (incl. 60+ in the last 2 years) are numbers that we don't need anyone's opinion about.

Only a delusional hater would dedicate 90% of the time ranting against these achievements.

:)) How does Imran's drawing record relate to my point? Was IK ever in a situation in which he was going to lose a series and decided to play for a draw instead? Then you'd have a point.

I'm not saying draws are bad and we always need to win, that's the argument you could disprove by using the statistic you just brought.

I don't understand how you make these connections man.

Also, I know I'm not a delusional hater because I can accept where Misbah has been right and give him credit for what he deserves. But I don't see you accepting any criticism for him anywhere, even though it's pretty obvious he at least deserves some, if not a lot.

Your prediction in terms on scorline?

Where did I bet on Misbah's average increasing after the SL series? Another one of your phantom points?

If I bet my house on Pakistan whitewashing SL and lost, think of how many houses I won betting on Pakistan beating England 3-0. Only 2 people called it. You were not one of them.

LOL, I don't bet my house on those odds, but I recognize the faces of those who do.:)

My bet made me money. Yours lost you yours. Simples.

:)) How does Imran's drawing record relate to my point? Was IK ever in a situation in which he was going to lose a series and decided to play for a draw instead? Then you'd have a point.
Err, yes. Imran has lost series, with the last game as a draw and both captains agreeing to close shop well before the last 10 overs. You need to watch cricket - instead of reading scorelines at the end of the day.

iZeeshan said:
Also, I know I'm not a delusional hater because I can accept where Misbah has been right and give him credit for what he deserves. But I don't see you accepting any criticism for him anywhere, even though it's pretty obvious he at least deserves some, if not a lot.
Everyone deserves criticism. But, if you can show me 10% of your posts where you have given him credit recently, then we can take it from there.

My bet made me money. Yours lost you yours. Simples.

Yup I lost the bet. And?

You sound like a child.

You fail to realise that I do go for long odds. It's value for money. Less risk massive reward.

You on the other hand go for the worst possible odds; less than even by covering 2 of 3 possible outcomes - win, draw, or loss. More Risk for less money. Very defensive indeed.

Thanks for revealing your defensive mindset. Misbah would be proud.

PS: What odds did you buy at?

*cough cough*

Err, yes. Imran has lost series, with the last game as a draw and both captains agreeing to close shop well before the last 10 overs. You need to watch cricket - instead of reading scorelines at the end of the day.

Everyone deserves criticism. But, if you can show me 10% of your posts where you have given him credit recently, then we can take it from there.

I want to see a scorecard/report of that series/match. Because I do NOT believe that that happened and at this point, it's fair to assume that you'll make things up. Also don't insult me by telling me that I don't watch cricket. In fact, I couldn't care less about scorelines and usually don't try to bring stats into the equation anyway because cricket is a very dynamic sport that has different situations all the team. yes there are overarching statistics, but statistics do not draw the final line.

What was that saying? Something like, there's lies, and more lies, and then there's statistics.

Are you kidding me? I repeatedly have praised him for the way he came into the team after the spot fixing scandal and didn't panic, and used an intelligent approach to keep the team stable.

I've also given him credit for the way he's batted in tests at times, averaging highly and extending the Pakistani innings.

Not to mention I've repeatedly said that Misbah is a good batsman and a somewhat good captain (only because there haven't been many amazing captains anyway). He's not a legend, he's not the best thing in the last 5 years, or any crap like that, IMO.

But Misbah has NOT been progressive. He's stuck by his ideas and methodolgy and that has clearly had a negative effect on Pakistan. he comes up with one plan and sticks to it - and that's not how cricket is played. A captain should be dynamic making decisions on the fly and according to the situation. Misbah has not done that.

Last edited:
But Misbah has NOT been progressive. He's stuck by his ideas and methodolgy and that has clearly had a negative effect on Pakistan. he comes up with one plan and sticks to it - and that's not how cricket is played. A captain should be dynamic making decisions on the fly and according to the situation. Misbah has not done that.

Misbah is running out of tricks. He pulled all his rabbits out of a hat during the Pak vs Eng Test series.

What a time to happen with Australia, India, and SA in the line up.

May Allah bless team Pakistan through these uncharted waters. Ameen.

Where's Ironcat?

My money is on him scouring Cricinfo and formatting a response.

Here kitty kitty. . .

:D

Last edited:
We should have gotten a poll in this thread. 'Do you think Misbah's captaincy is beneficial for Pakistan?'

Only two people would disagree.

Yup I lost the bet. And?

You sound like a child.

You fail to realise that I do go for long odds. It's value for money. Less risk massive reward.

You on the other hand go for the worst possible odds; less than even by covering 2 of 3 possible outcomes - win, draw, or loss. More Risk for less money. Very defensive indeed.

Thanks for revealing your defensive mindset. Misbah would be proud.

PS: What odds did you buy at?

*cough cough*

My bet made me money. Yours lost you money. What part of it did you not understand? You are poorer after the bet. Count your pennies.:))

I want to see a scorecard/report of that series/match. Because I do NOT believe that that happened and at this point, it's fair to assume that you'll make things up. Also don't insult me by telling me that I don't watch cricket. In fact, I couldn't care less about scorelines and usually don't try to bring stats into the equation anyway because cricket is a very dynamic sport that has different situations all the team. yes there are overarching statistics, but statistics do not draw the final line.

What was that saying? Something like, there's lies, and more lies, and then there's statistics.

Are you kidding me? I repeatedly have praised him for the way he came into the team after the spot fixing scandal and didn't panic, and used an intelligent approach to keep the team stable.

I've also given him credit for the way he's batted in tests at times, averaging highly and extending the Pakistani innings.

Not to mention I've repeatedly said that Misbah is a good batsman and a somewhat good captain (only because there haven't been many amazing captains anyway). He's not a legend, he's not the best thing in the last 5 years, or any crap like that, IMO.

Yawn. There is only number in your drivel, and that's 5. So, once you have learnt how to count beyond 5, we can chat.

Meanwhile, I can show you scorecard of such matches. And I will. But that will be too easy. I wanna make a mockery out of this argument. So, let's take this step by step.

Step 1:

Because you are questioning his decision first, you need to show us all here a situation where a captain, who was behind in a series and had 9 overs to go on the last day with 76 runs to defend against 6 wickets, went ahead and secured a WIN in those 9 overs.

So, let's see what you have got.

Step 2:

Then, watch how I blast this argument as I show you that other scorecard (i.e. a well-respected captain doing what Misbah did). But I want all all of us to witness it. So, we do it step by step.

First, we prove how stupid your argument is as you can't give an example, and then we prove how ingenious the alternative argument is.

So, again, we are waiting. Your move, captain.

Misbah is running out of tricks. He pulled all his rabbits out of a hat during the Pak vs Eng Test series.

What a time to happen with Australia, India, and SA in the line up.

May Allah bless team Pakistan through these uncharted waters. Ameen.
Miscows going for the brownie points.

Oh, the height of desperation! :))

My bet made me money. Yours lost you money. What part of it did you not understand? You are poorer after the bet. Count your pennies.:))

Not only have you revealed your defensive mentality but have also revealed your utter lack of understanding when it comes to 'value’.

So what odds did you buy at?

Blagger.

Yawn. There is only number in your drivel, and that's 5. So, once you have learnt how to count beyond 5, we can chat.

Meanwhile, I can show you scorecard of such matches. And I will. But that will be too easy. I wanna make a mockery out of this argument. So, let's take this step by step.

Step 1:

Because you are questioning his decision first, you need to show us all here a situation where a captain, who was behind in a series and had 9 overs to go on the last day with 76 runs to defend against 6 wickets, went ahead and secured a WIN in those 9 overs.

Step 2:

Then, watch how I blast this argument as I show you that other scorecard (i.e. a well-respected captain doing what Misbah did). But I want all all of us to witness it. So, we do it step by step.

First, we prove how stupid your argument is as you can't give an example, and then we prove how ingenious the alternative argument is.

Excuses Excuses.

Ironcat buying his time!

:)))

Where's Ironcat?

My money is on him scouring Cricinfo and formatting a response.

Here kitty kitty. . .

:D
So, what's new on those security monitors? Have you been paid for today? And what's the rush?

W/L ratios don't matter. Oh, no W/L ratios do matter.

Where are we on that corruptions argument?

And where are we on that prediction? 3-0, eh? :))

Oh yeah, the "minnows". Define that for us again, will ya?

Trust me, this is one of those horror movies in which you know from scene 1 you won't be able to survive. It's just a matter of how many chops (no pun intended) we make out of you.

Not only have you revealed your defensive mentality but have also revealed your utter lack of understanding when it comes to 'value’.

So what odds did you buy at?

Blagger.

My bet made me money. Yours lost you money. What part of it did you not understand?

No I understood correctly Ironcat. You bet on Pakistan to lose, you had no faith in Misbah guiding Pakistan to victory against SL. All this time you have been defending Misbah when you were betting against him and Pakistan. Dear oh dear. What a ghadaar you turned out to be.

I think it is fair to surmise Ironcat's latest stunt has somewhat backfired. IZeeshan called his bluff and Ironcat has responded with a gem of a post - cringworthy.

The nerve of Ironcat comparing Misbah with Imran Khan :facepalm: then to lie about it, but what does one expect from one who doesn't understand value?

I wonder whether other Misbots support Ironcat in betting against Pakistan.

Don't believe the hype folks; Ironcat has been busted.

Step 1:

Step 2:

:)) What!? You brought up the IK example to prove me wrong, not the other way around.

I want you to show me the scorecard, end of.

I think it is fair to surmise Ironcat's latest stunt has somewhat backfired. IZeeshan called his bluff and Ironcat has responded with a gem of a post - cringworthy.

The nerve of Ironcat comparing Misbah with Imran Khan :facepalm: then to lie about it, but what does one expect from one who doesn't understand value?

:))) :))) I can't believe it was that easy. That was fun.

Wanna dance again Ironcat?

Only dogs can hear you. But, you will get your turn.

If you need to run to the washroom, then pls do so. There is no rush from my side.:)

No I understood correctly Ironcat. You bet on Pakistan to lose, you had no faith in Misbah guiding Pakistan to victory against SL. All this time you have been defending Misbah when you were betting against him and Pakistan. Dear oh dear. What a ghadaar you turned out to be.
Namak short circuiting again. Have you been paid yet?

:)) amazing stuff! He's been busted or as he would say 'schooled'

:)) What!? You brought up the IK example to prove me wrong, not the other way around.

Oh, i still have my example, and I will provide it.

Once you admit, you have no proof of yours.

Admit it. You have no proof of yours.

:)) amazing stuff! He's been busted or as he would say 'schooled'
Now, now. We have three Miscows already here.

Any one else before we pull their pants down publicly?

Oh, i still have my example, and I will provide it.

Once you admit, you have no proof of yours.

Admit it. You have no proof of yours.

I'm not the one who claimed to have an example.

You did! So prove it!

Ironcat resorting to personal jibes and jokes now because he has no response.

I think this is the end of our dear friend Ironcat. The kitty as officially gone senile.

@iZeeshan and the rest of the Miscows, I will give you three hours to come up with a proof of your statements.

After which, it will mean you have admitted you have nothing to provide. Which is when we will make a mockery out of your argument.

Three hours, folks. Three hours.

Ironcat resorting to personal jibes and jokes now because he has no response.

I think this is the end of our dear friend Ironcat. The kitty as officially gone senile.
I sense an epic surrender. Is it all you had?

Epic just epic.

Ironcat makes the claim so the onus is on him to provide the proof.

3 hours folks! 3 hours!

Someone pass Ironcat an Aloe Vera coated Kleenex.

Ironcat - will you be betting on Zimbabwe, an unranked Test Heavyweight, on beating Pakistan? What about Australia, India, or SA? Are you betting on all 3 to beat Pakistan too?

What happened to your faith in Misbah? The best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 year?

:)))

If Ironcat does provide proof then these Misbah haters will have egg on their faces big time as they will then have to call Imran Khan etc phattu defensive captains.

If he doesn't have proof then Ironcat will have egg on his face.

:misbah still wins though

@iZeeshan and the rest of the Miscows, I will give you three hours to come up with a proof of your statements.

After which, it will mean you have admitted you have nothing to provide. Which is when we will make a mockery out of your argument.

Three hours, folks. Three hours.

Hey 'Miscows' we've gotten an ultimatum! We must do something fast to find proof for a theory that Ironcat proposed.

Poor guy, made a claim without realizing that someone might actually call his bluff. I feel bad for you, I really do.

If you give me your address, I'll send you a box of chocolates.

In all seriousness though, IC, it's ridiculous of me to give you a counter proof, when you brought up the theory yourself. YOU need to give me proof that a captain has done it in the past and so there's nothing wrong with Misbah doing it either because YOU brought up the point therefore the onus is on YOU.

I feel bad for N_H, all his arguing was wasted on a guy who's been just joking and having fun the whole time.

If Ironcat does provide proof then these Misbah haters will have egg on their faces big time as they will then have to call Imran Khan etc phattu defensive captains.

If he doesn't have proof then Ironcat will have egg on his face.

:misbah still wins though

:))) Don't worry, there is no proof. And even if there, it'll be some very obscure twisted scenario that Ironcat has been scouring for and will be dismissed quite quickly.

I love how Ironcat uses phrases like "Watch me blast your argument", "Flushed your argument down the toilet", and my personal favourite, "Schooled", it brings a whole new meaning to his faith in Misbah.

Come on Ironcat, I am looking forward to this so called proof. I cannot believe for a moment you would miss an opportunity to 'school' us Misbah 'haters'.

2 Hours and 47 min remaining to lift off!

Namak has been twisting words for 100 posts on this thread.

What proof are you guys looking for. Lets make it clear so there is no room for wriggling.

Proof that Imran Khan(or another legendary captain) agreed to draw a test match when a series was drawn/lost?

What proof are you guys looking for. Lets make it clear so there is no room for wriggling.

Proof that Imran Khan(or another legendary captain) agreed to draw a test match when a series was drawn/lost?

That's what Ironcat needs to show us.

I feel bad for N_H, all his arguing was wasted on a guy who's been just joking and having fun the whole time.

It's ok, the arguing was a blessing in disguise.

We have come to appreciate the real Ironcat. Betting against Pakistan, making fallacious claims, and above all, his faith (lack of) in Misbah.

How long to go? 2 hours and 40 mins?

I love how Ironcat uses phrases like "Watch me blast your argument", "Flushed your argument down the toilet", and my personal favourite, "Schooled", it brings a whole new meaning to his faith in Misbah.

Come on Ironcat, I am looking forward to this so called proof. I cannot believe for a moment you would miss an opportunity to 'school' us Misbah 'haters'.

2 Hours and 47 min remaining to lift off!

But Ironcat wants US to show the proof...so technically we'll be schooled in 2 hours and 32 minutes.

They'll probably twist this into something else pretty soon.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you questioning my integrity?

Oh wait, you're the one that called Misbah a match winner because he has 2 MOTM awards out of 102 ODIs he's played in his life. :)))

And FYI, I quoted Ironcat exactly so there was no twisting.

Control yourself Bilal, you're a decent poster, don't get carried away with your ego and blind love.

Misbots unite to defend a ghaddar!

Not going to happen. At least the 3-0 in SL part. Mahela is a real captain. He will cajole at least a draw out of Misbah and maybe a win out of his replacement.
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4958547&postcount=131

My bet made me money. Yours lost you money. What part of it did you not understand?
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4967024&postcount=1063

How can one Misbot defend a Misbot who bets against Misbah?

Misbots must be hurt to see their leader implode like this.

Last edited:

meh who cares.

Work in the morning so cant stay awake 3 hours :(

Ironcat has definitely schooled these fools BUT he might end up schooling himself as he goes for the killer blow.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you questioning my integrity?

Oh wait, you're the one that called Misbah a match winner because he has 2 MOTM awards out of 102 ODIs he's played in his life. :)))

And FYI, I quoted Ironcat exactly so there was no twisting.

Control yourself Bilal, you're a decent poster, don't get carried away with your ego and blind love.

Okay Zeeshan, you have made a big claim here. If IC does indeed prove that you will argue no further and not bring in anything else. It's good that you value integrity.

And the match-winner part may not make sense to you, but it is a fact and is something that no one can prove false. I may be a fan of Misbah but I know his limitations and strengths.

meh who cares.

Work in the morning so cant stay awake 3 hours :(

Ironcat has definitely schooled these fools BUT he might end up schooling himself as he goes for the killer blow.

Watch what you say, I don't think I've been schooled once and I'm fairly confident in admitting my mistakes when I've made one or when an argument is made against me that defeats mine.

I would post an example of it, but it's on another forum and I don't think PakPassion would appreciate that.

Point being, I don't see how you can I'm schooled just because Ironcat says he's schooling everyone.

So what is to be proved Zeeshan?

This:
Imran has agreed to draws in the past where there were full sessions left in the game. But most of that was when you were still in you diapers.

or this:

Now you know why I said twisting would occur.

I think Misbots are feeling the heat now.

Come on Misbots, give Ironcat a helping hand.

Strike while the iron is hot!

*Red Alert* *Red Alert*

Last edited:
Okay Zeeshan, you have made a big claim here. If IC does indeed prove that you will argue no further and not bring in anything else. It's good that you value integrity.

And the match-winner part may not make sense to you, but it is a fact and is something that no one can prove false. I may be a fan of Misbah but I know his limitations and strengths.

Of course! IF IK has agreed to a draw in the past in the last match of a series that he was going to lose, then I'll agree that Misbah does not have a defeatist/defensive mentality.

But that does not change the fact that Misbah has NOT been progressive or proactive with the team, which is why we got pummeled by Sri Lanka and England in the recent ODIs. He goes in with one plan and sticks with it. Poor guy can't think on the spot and make quick decisions that go along with the pace of the game.

Dude, okay it's a fact. Misbah is a match winner. So is nearly every cricketer who has played the game. If everyone is a match winner, then why even argue about it?

Are you really saying that if a player wins you ONE game in a 200, 300, or even a 400 game career then he's still a match winner? Come on man, you can't be serious.

Of course! IF IK has agreed to a draw in the past in the last match of a series that he was going to lose, then I'll agree that Misbah does not have a defeatist/defensive mentality.

But that does not change the fact that Misbah has NOT been progressive or proactive with the team, which is why we got pummeled by Sri Lanka and England in the recent ODIs. He goes in with one plan and sticks with it. Poor guy can't think on the spot and make quick decisions that go along with the pace of the game.

Dude, okay it's a fact. Misbah is a match winner. So is nearly every cricketer who has played the game. If everyone is a match winner, then why even argue about it?

Are you really saying that if a player wins you ONE game in a 200, 300, or even a 400 game career then he's still a match winner? Come on man, you can't be serious.

Ok we are finally getting somewhere. Nice to see.

A match-winner is someone who wins you a match. Misbah has won Pakistan several matches. He may not be a consistent match-winner but he is a match-winner. If every cricketer is a match-winner than be it.

I already answered this as I quoted Ironcat above while quoting DV. You can check it out yourself :misbah

Is agreeing to draw the second test in a 3 match series when you are 1-0 down a defeatist captain?

Or if you agree to draw the last match of a series where all previous matches have been drawn?

IMO it fits with your definition of defensive captaincy as you have taken the chance of series victory away from your side but I would like to know your opinion.

I think we should hold a sweepstake on how many posts we expect from Ironcat in little over 2 hours.

Last edited:
We are waiting for IronCat to prove this:

Right?

Please stop pretending you are not reading this thread. IZeeshan has cited his claim thrice now.

Here are the claims:

Originally Posted by Ironcat

Then when asked to provide the evidence, this is what we read from Ironcat:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Now I am sure he has some sort of evidence, question is, is this well-respected captain IK?

Ooohhh what a mystery!

Please stop pretending you are not reading this thread. IZeeshan has cited his claim thrice now.

Well IZeeshan has already told me what he is looking for and it is not what you have highlighted from IronCat's post.

^ This is what he is looking for.

Thank you N_H. I was afraid I'd have to explain again.

I just don't understand how it's MY move to prove myself first when he's the one making the claim!? What kind of twisted thinking is this.

Well IZeeshan has already told me what he is looking for and it is not what you have highlighted from IronCat's post.

^ This is what he is looking for.

That is a summary. What I am looking for exactly is what is quoted by Ironcat where NO words have been changed.

End of story.

Ok we are finally getting somewhere. Nice to see.

A match-winner is someone who wins you a match. Misbah has won Pakistan several matches. He may not be a consistent match-winner but he is a match-winner. If every cricketer is a match-winner than be it.

Come on man, you're better than this.

For the FOURTH and final time. This is what Ironcat needs to prove.

Alright guys I got to go, had to tell you in-case you say I copped out as well.

Try not to get schooled. :younis

Changed your wording, this was not what you told me a few posts back.

Twisting!!

What the hell? I quoted Ironcat exactly! How is that twisting or changing my wording?

If anything what I said myself BEFORE would be incorrect because that's in my own words.

Man, you can't be serious.

Back