West Indies beat India by 7 wickets in Mumbai

West Indies outplayed India. Rahane what a joke. He said 170 was enough. This is mother of all patta wickets in India. One of the worst team you would face on this wicket is West Indies. They showed why. India was a one man team from the get go. You cannot win a world T20 just with one batsman. This is a convincing crushing win by West Indies. Love them anyway. Congrats. Go get the England now.

Did say Windies will win and a Charles will knock the Chaplin out of us
Simmons will simmer a stew

Our most hyped bowlers went for 10 runs an over . Poor nehra , once again manages an econ of 6.

So is Lendl Simmons the next Viv Richards ?

Salute to you and [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] at least you didn't go under shell and at least you are appreciating WIndies effort.

They beat us fair and square bro why won't anyone appreciate them.India should go back and throw Pandya out or make him increase his pace by 5-10 kmph.

Windies U-19 won and now i'll be supporting Windies in final too also their women wonder if they can make it a golden 3.

[MENTION=140463]Bakasura[/MENTION] [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION]

So playing vs WI was a formality??? Arrogance has a brutal fall today, told ya guys told ya and thats why i supported WI today :)))
[MENTION=132605]battler[/MENTION] [MENTION=139664]street cricketer[/MENTION] [MENTION=139678]Zak_Fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134809]sensible-indian-fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] good game guys,

Whatever roary, we don't care about the losses, we are still the best :srini

They beat us fair and square bro why won't anyone appreciate them.India should go back and throw Pandya out or make him increase his pace by 5-10 kmph.

His primary job is batting & hes done well in whatever chances he got. The bowling is just a bonus.

So playing vs WI was a formality??? Arrogance has a brutal fall today, told ya guys told ya and thats why i supported WI today :)))
[MENTION=132605]battler[/MENTION] [MENTION=139664]street cricketer[/MENTION] [MENTION=139678]Zak_Fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134809]sensible-indian-fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION] good game guys,
Thanks bro. Overconfidence ka yehi haal hota hai. [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] will be on a one month leave. :)))

Tbh, this defeat is good for the future of your cricket.
Why? No changes in the team required. Are you hinting MSD retires? Never

Losing in a dew filled ground and against the quality of strokeplay of windies is no shame. No changes in team required. May be end of Yuvraj Singh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

One team i don't mind much even if we lose to that is West INdies. Their players know INdian grounds inside out. Simmons played for MI so he knows the ground very well as well. Their team is built for T20 . Especially on roads, and under lights with dew they are unstoppable.

Losing in a dew filled ground and against the quality of strokeplay of windies is no shame. No changes in team required. May be end of Yuvraj Singh.

Yuvraj Singh is still better than Ajinkya 'Khalid Latif' Rahane.

Windies U-19 won and now i'll be supporting Windies in final too also their women wonder if they can make it a golden 3.

Fans tend to be cry babies, less brain and more whining. It is what an average person does. You should be happy that you are probably one of few minorities that isn't like the rest. It opens you up to broad thinking.

I thought MSD was retiring from T20's after this WC?

Tbh, Dhoni captaincy through out the tournament was poor, its about time he should leave, bring a new gun and prepare him for upcoming tournaments. Dhoni can't play 2019 tournaments.

Just realized that Indian crowd is far worse than Bangla crowd. Thoroughly lack sportsmen spirit, the whole stadium was as silent as when Tendu was removed by classy Akthar.

Why did Dhoni bowl Kohli in last over??????????????????

Ultimate swing for the fence choice. Kohli batted well, came to bowl and broke the long standing partnership in first ball, bowled a fantastic over and Dhoni thought Kohli was the last hope.

Imagine this Asia cup winners...world cup semifinalists...only a fool would think to ask MS to retire.

All jokes apart, the better team won, India minus Kohli is garbage, Windies are full of star players for this format.

Reality check for a lot of Indian fans- time to introspect- have some humble pie

and flip the bird to all losers from BD.

Pakistanis and ROW can own us for the next couple of day, BD are our beeches

Congratulations Windies! Well deserved victory. 192 was never a competitive score on this wicket against your batting firepower.

Well played India and especially Kohli! We are proud of you.

All those who were saying BCCI is ICC and India buys their wins, et cetera, should permanently shut their mouths.

Unfortunately and to my sadness, PakPassion has also become a forum for India bashing more than anything else.

If Dhoni loses the toss that means he runs out with his luck too thus ended up losing this match as well.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Congratulations West Indies for winning the world so decently.

All jokes apart, the better team won, India minus Kohli is garbage, Windies are full of star players for this format.

Reality check for a lot of Indian fans- time to introspect- have some humble pie

and flip the bird to all losers from BD.

Pakistanis and ROW can own us for the next couple of day, BD are our beeches

True, India are like a 2 man team, Kohli and Dhoni.

Ultimate swing for the fence choice. Kohli batted well, came to bowl and broke the long standing partnership in first ball, bowled a fantastic over and Dhoni thought Kohli was the last hope.

But his is not a regular bowler. I wouldn't risk giving the last over to a non-regular bowler.

Fans tend to be cry babies, less brain and more whining. It is what an average person does. You should be happy that you are probably one of few minorities that isn't like the rest. It opens you up to broad thinking.

As an Indian fan from 90's i'm sure all of us have experienced big defeats ,"2003" final comes to mind, in a way i'm a little relieved with no tension for next match unless England wins :p

[MENTION=139315]Indian_Supporter[/MENTION] [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] [MENTION=137142]JaDed[/MENTION] [MENTION=139678]Zak_Fan[/MENTION] brothers don't take any thing on heart :) I am just doing little bit fun here, i hope didnt hurt any body :)

Congrats btw, no doubt your team was brilliant.

Just realized that Indian crowd is far worse than Bangla crowd. Thoroughly lack sportsmen spirit, the whole stadium was as silent as when Tendu was removed by classy Akthar.

The modern Indian crowd had become very stale towards opponents. I think the insecurities of the West has caught up with them with all the IT high paying jobs. They no longer enjoy the game, it is more of a pride thing than ever. Fans started leaving mid way, something the Indian fans aren't known to be doing.

Hahahahahhaa world cup jeetnay aye thay... Semi se hi bahir hogaye :lol :)))

Better team won...if any team in world against which my team loses still doesnt make me too sad is Windies..Gayle..RCB

[MENTION=139315]Indian_Supporter[/MENTION] [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] [MENTION=137142]JaDed[/MENTION] [MENTION=139678]Zak_Fan[/MENTION] brothers don't take any thing on heart :) I am just doing little bit fun here, i hope didnt hurt any body :)

Not hurt at all, we fought well, can't win World Cup with 1 batsman

Nope you haven't bro its a game :p

That is worse than actually making fun of them.

Kohli also had 3 lives #missed runouts
Yes but if it aint Kohli, Rainia/Pandey/MSD/Pandya anyone could have taken us to 180 in this flat deck. Kohli has less significance in batting 1st. But while chasing, if Samuels was out 1st time when he was 18, WI couldnt have scored 150 here.

But no point of ifs and buts. Well played WI.

Now supporting England big time in finals :mv

Back