West Indies beat India by 7 wickets in Mumbai

if Windies win the final, as Afghanistan have beaten them will that prove that Afghanistan are the strongest t20 team in the world? :13::13::13::13::chacha

India should not have even made the semi-final TBH. They were very lucky

Yes but if it aint Kohli, Rainia/Pandey/MSD/Pandya anyone could have taken us to 180 in this flat deck. Kohli has less significance in batting 1st. But while chasing, if Samuels was out 1st time when he was 18, WI couldnt have scored 150 here.

But no point of ifs and buts. Well played WI.

Now supporting England big time in finals :mv

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So am I, I was just supporting WI here because I wanted India to get exposed relying on Kohli. :))

Tbh, Dhoni captaincy through out the tournament was poor, its about time he should leave, bring a new gun and prepare him for upcoming tournaments. Dhoni can't play 2019 tournaments.

Let him stay yaar, ek player toh apna ho opposition mai :srini

Chali koi baat nahi!We beat Australia and even overcame ATG Aamir. These village hacks that constitute WI batting were bound overpower us on a flat pancake pitch. Well done WI.

Come on guys, 192 was a massive total for a knock out match. Most teams chasing this with losing two early wickets would've collapsed under pressure.

Give West Indies credit for holding on to their nerves and playing good cricket.

Bad luck India... You deserved better.. Well played in the tournament.. Kohli is the champ.. But on this track you were blown apart. No balls happen..

Should I call it an upset ot just incredible batting by Simmons and co. ? Probably the latter. Windies are a dangerous (if somewhat erratic) T20 side packed with powerful hitters. made Indian bowling look pretty ordinary today.

Both Windies teams are in the finals (Windies women face Australia in the final)

So the final is between two ex- World T20 champions (England, winners in 2010 and Windies, winners in 2012)

[MENTION=139315]Indian_Supporter[/MENTION] [MENTION=139973]carrom_ball[/MENTION] [MENTION=137142]JaDed[/MENTION] [MENTION=139678]Zak_Fan[/MENTION] brothers don't take any thing on heart :) I am just doing little bit fun here, i hope didnt hurt any body :)

Congrats btw, no doubt your team was brilliant.
Thanks bro

Besti oy na :))) :))) [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] [MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION]

Sammy saying the men's and women's team reaching final is a big thing for cricket lovers back home.

I am just happy that India crushed thrashed battered n bruised pak n bangla.. rest of the tournament doesnt matter.. Also, we are the Asia cup champs. As long as we keep battering Pakis n Bengalis nothing else matters

I am just happy that India crushed thrashed battered n bruised pak n bangla.. rest of the tournament doesnt matter.. Also, we are the Asia cup champs. As long as we keep battering Pakis n Bengalis nothing else matters

Bit of a sore loser here..

Hahaha funniest comment of the day i am sure [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] bro would be happy to see your comment :))

We could use players with Sammy's 'we' attitude instead of the me me me idiots we have, he isn't a bad player either, and a gracious loser unlike :afridi :msd
Cant help if you think MS as loser and he only considers as me me. Dude has almost won all the trophies.

Loser mentality at its best.

LOL remember :junaid :junaid :junaid

Oh I guess the tournament wasn't rigged for India to win. It sucks for India. You win, people say fixed, you lose, people laugh and say it was your tourney to lose.

Cant help if you think MS as loser and he only considers as me me. Dude has almost won all the trophies.

I meant that he always blames the toss, pitch etc. Sammy gives credit to the opposition. I think Kohli is a better captain than him nowadays, he is gambling and failing, luck has run out.

Why do people think I support India as my second team? It's always has been and always will be the British Empire. :nasser

Don't be sad

He does have a point. He never gives the opposition any credit and often has excuses at the ready when he's not blaming the bowlers.

Can look at having an extra bowler moving forward....Dont need so many batsmen if they dont get to bat....Pandya cant be played as the 5th bowler.

Yes but it's unnecessary before the final knowing how petty the WICB is. They might make a big deal out of his comments.

Doesn't matter, the WICB are useless eejits who have no idea of how to run a cricket board, I wouldn't trust them to run a tea stall.

Congratulations Windies! Well deserved victory. 192 was never a competitive score on this wicket against your batting firepower.

Well played India and especially Kohli! We are proud of you.

All those who were saying BCCI is ICC and India buys their wins, et cetera, should permanently shut their mouths.

Unfortunately and to my sadness, PakPassion has also become a forum for India bashing more than anything else.

Well BCCI still holds ICC by the scruff of the neck. But no there is no fixing.

As far Indian bashing goes, karma is an age old concept.

It appeared as if the match was taking place in a 'toy' ground. India ran well between the wickets but I think trying to hit and hitting fewer boundaries (6s in particular) hurt them in the end. I am a Rahane fan but in hindsight I think Dhawan at the top would have suited better in these conditions.

And before some posters attack me seeing my flag and call me a 'sore loser'... I re-iterate Windies were deserving winners.

It appeared as if the match was taking place in a 'toy' ground. India ran well between the wickets but I think trying to hit and hitting fewer boundaries (6s in particular) hurt them in the end. I am a Rahane fan but in hindsight I think Dhawan at the top would have suited better in these conditions.

And before some posters attack me seeing my flag and call me a 'sore loser'... I re-iterate Windies were deserving winners.

Rahane is useless, tuk-tuk at its worst :facepalm: There is a reason SIF wants him out of the T20 side.

Well BCCI still holds ICC by the scruff of the neck. But no there is no fixing.

As far Indian bashing goes, karma is an age old concept.

Percentage wise, there are more 'sane' Indian fans on the internet than from any other country. I know you won't agree to that either. :). But I'm not here to pick up a fight.

You just said that Pak and bangla fans should get a life and then you come out with such a comment. Follow what you preach brother.

Percentage wise, there are more 'sane' Indian fans on the internet than from any other country. I know you won't agree to that either. :). But I'm not here to pick up a fight.

Not on most of the sources that cricket fans use. In fact they have 'beef' with practically every major test country's fanbase. The worst would be the Bangladeshi fans. I know you won't agree to all that either. :) So lets leave it at that.

Not on most of the sources that cricket fans use. In fact they have 'beef' with practically every major test country's fanbase. The worst would be the Bangladeshi fans. I know you won't agree to all that either. :) So lets leave it at that.

I perhaps don't know all the sources that cricket fans use... some of them are abusive and full of expletives. I meant the ones considered 'sober'. But yes, let us leave it at that. :)

Rahane is not adapting to this format period, the blunder of Dhawan sitting out for Rahane should haunt our management for ever but yeah no one will think this because its all about "2 no balls".

Chali koi baat nahi!We beat Australia and even overcame ATG Aamir. These village hacks that constitute WI batting were bound overpower us on a flat pancake pitch. Well done WI.

Really? I am upset too after the loss but don't use such words. There is no west indian here on this forum who is being offensive why are you using such words? We lost take it like a man don't insult others for our own shortcomings. Hope you are mature enough to understand what I mean and not a 12 year old like many others here.

Back