West Indies vs India | 2nd ODI | Port of Spain | 8/6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Virat is such an asset .

plays according to the situation , especially chasing ...that maturity for his age is very rare.

Mishra bowled a fantastic spell in the end. Turned the match around. He should be the MOM.

ooooof I do like this guy. can't wait to see Kohli in test cricket. Hopefully he plays a big part in the England tour so I can watch him live...

81 out of a 181 target should get MotM

Last edited:
ooooof I do like this guy. can't wait to see Kohli in test cricket. Hopefully he plays a big part in the England tour so I can watch him live...

81 out of a 181 target should get MotM

I hope he does play test cricket soon. I am sure he will debut against WI later this month. He will be an instant success in test cricket IMHO.

He will be an instant success in test cricket IMHO.

only one way to find out... personally I think he is more than good enough.

Sehwag
Gambhir
Dravid
Tendulkar
Kohli
Laxman
Dhoni

No idea how a team bowls out that lineup twice anyway...

Good win for India. The top order fired at last, today. I like Kohli's ability to pace his innings. At times, you feel that he's going a bit slow but he can accelerate at the right time once he's set. Parthiv has looked a better batsman than what he used to be throughout the series but needs to show the mentality to stay out there and make a big score, as well.

The difference between Indian youngsters and Pakistans youngsters is

Indian youngsters - Talent + Sensible Approach to the game, they were playing like they are a professional and well-set team , not one moment it looked like they were a 2nd string side.

While our best team also looks out of sorts so many times. :facepalm:

wrap up the series in next match guys

I want Gayle back and some stiff competition for our boys!! I'd like to see them chase down a 270-280 target with relative ease or bat first and put up 300. Hopefully the pitches for the next few games will be conducive for strokemaking, that will test our bowlers more as well.

Looked like I missed the fun part of the game. Glad to see Kohli shine. He is our future star for sure. A good win in the end.

I couldn't stay awake :(
Feels great to know that we won and Kohli scored 81 :) :yahoo:

W.I only have themselves to blame after another inept batting performance. should have got 270-90 with platform they set but they messed it up.

Well done India on composed win.

^

with 7 of their main players back most of whom are in the form of their life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back