West Indies vs India | 2nd ODI | Port of Spain | 8/6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clipping the bails off, the commies are unhappy :)))

Barring a very very scratchy 50 in the last game Dhawan never looked assured of his strokes in any of teh games that i watched him in the last 2 months or so. I m pretty confident given the chance Saha will sure do better than him.

Dhawan lacks confidence, he still promises more than Parthiv

in the air from arrogant patel :viv,, falls in no man's land

These two needs to rotate strike more often and form a partnership at least till 20th over.

Possibility of rain is getting more with every over bowled. We need to be at least around 100 for 1 by the end of 20 overs.

Mark my words he won't go beyond this ODI series in Indian colors with the kind of technique and temperament that he has now.

Doing no good to himself but i would like to see him playing in all the matches of the ODI series. If he fails, bye bye for ever

Doing no good to himself but i would like to see him playing in all the matches of the ODI series. If he fails, bye bye for ever

My point is also same, till 2 weeks back no one would have imagined Dhawan getting a chance ahead of players like Rahane, Mukund, Rayudu and even Vijay for opening slot. But he did get that so he has to use it wisely. I feel he is still not understanding the importance of these chances that he is getting right now.

Clouds are gathering fast around the stadium. We need to play till 20th over to get a result.

My point is also same, till 2 weeks back no one would have imagined Dhawan getting a chance ahead of players like Rahane, Mukund, Rayudu and even Vijay for opening slot. But he did get that so he has to use it wisely. I feel he is still not understanding the importance of these chances that he is getting right now.

He doesn't have a strong mind it seems

Its getting too dark now, we need 8 more overs of play without losing any wicket

56 for 1 after 13 overs

We need to be 95 for 1 after 20 overs as per D/L Par score

The best thing about youtube broadast is you get to see what's happening in stadium during this time when the tv channels will be doing ads :p

The best thing about youtube broadast is you get to see what's happening in stadium during this time when the tv channels will be doing ads :p

Not just youtube. In DD too there is virtually no adbreaks and continuous coverage from stadium during night :p

Parthiv with a fluent boundary through cover region

Kohli seems alright now

71 for 1 after 15 overs

PP to sees off his first ball well for single

Kohli baal baal bache

A chance at slips gone begging

I don't know whether its just me but Sunny always seems to have a hidden agenda behind whatever he speaks sitting in the commentary box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back