7 balls to go

Munna's figures today 10 overs 2 Maidens 3 wickets for 35 runs :19:

229 for 9

Last over coming up

What did I say about PK?

PK bowls leg stump half volley going for 4 leg byes :facepalm:

Poor finishing by PK on otherwise a better performance form other bowers

241 is the target for us

Its not gonna be easy chase for us especially the way out top order batters has been performing(or) lack thereof in the last 3 games

Praveen

10-0-54-0

and those 4 leg byes should have been added to the figures too, totally his fault :facepalm:

Only Gilly seems to have utilised PK well. IMO, PK should never come close to bowling when it is death overs.

WI batters have scored 27 more runs today compared to the 1st ODI. We desperately need a good long inning from Kohli today.

could have been a lot more, if it wasn't for mishra's spell

Yep! AT one stage 260+ was very much on cards if not for Mishra Ji's magical leg spin we would have had more runs to chase down.

For next game may be Ishant sharma should get a chance.

Yep! AT one stage 260+ was very much on cards if not for Mishra Ji's magical leg spin we would have had more runs to chase down.

For next game may be Ishant sharma should get a chance.

Dont u want Ashwin to get a chance? Or is he not selected?

Till about 2008 probably every game,even those not involving india would be seen by me at any time.why i am now not getting interested to be awake even during india match.damn its going down

Dont u want Ashwin to get a chance? Or is he not selected?

TBH, I want to see Ashwin playing instead of Bhajji but I doubt such a brave decision will be taken by our management at this point in time.

Its like watching final years of Kapil Dev going for his personal achievement (432 ODI wicktes) blocking the emergence of youngster like Srinath.

seriously pathetic stuff from W.I and pretty much somes them up as a team! plain and simple they cant construct individual inns or a team inns well enough across 50 overs!

Once again a poor start from our top order batters

13 for 1 after 4 overs

Damn Parthiv has that touch of class but such an under achiever :/

we should drop bhajji. he is useful only for kicking the ball after taking a catch. keep him in tests. he is good in tests.

Not doing that well to be in team as a batter

Barring a very very scratchy 50 in the last game Dhawan never looked assured of his strokes in any of teh games that i watched him in the last 2 months or so. I m pretty confident given the chance Saha will sure do better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back