West Indies vs India | 2nd ODI | Port of Spain | 8/6/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether its just me but Sunny always seems to have a hidden agenda behind whatever he speaks sitting in the commentary box....

Call it fortunate or unfortunate I am listening to DD's hindi commentary now, so no worry of listening to his jinxing comments :))

Anthony Martin into the bowling now

50 up for Kohli in 78 balls at the same time India's 100 also up in 22nd over

Congrats Boy :19:

Call it fortunate or unfortunate I am listening to DD's hindi commentary now, so no worry of listening to his jinxing coments :))
I shouldn't be the only one going through the torture. This is what he just said :p

WI Commie - T20 does not develop a batsman's game (referring to Pollard's lack of form)

Sunny - Yes I agree. (And then goes a totally tangential direction probably to defend IPL). Also he was not sent at the right position when he played for Mumbai Indians(??). He did not have much impact on the IPL this time around. he should have been sent up the order.

I mean what the hell? The other guy is NOT even talking about Pollard's impact on IPL fgs.

I shouldn't be the only one going through the torture. This is what he just said :p

WI Commie - T20 does not develop a batsman's game (referring to Pollard's lack of form)

Sunny - Yes I agree. (And then goes a totally tangential direction probably to defend IPL). Also he was not sent at the right position when he played for Mumbai Indians(??). He did not have much impact on the IPL this time around. he should have been sent up the order.

I mean what the hell? The other guy is NOT even talking about Pollard's impact on IPL fgs.

That was pretty hilarious indeed. he will go to any length to defend us even at the cost of twisting facts or not considering facts :))

That was pretty hilarious indeed. he will go to any length to defend us even at the cost of twisting facts or not considering facts :))

becomes quite embarrassing to listen to at times

Last edited:
becomes quite embarrassing to listen to at times

That's the feeling I always get when people like Sunny or Sidhu commentating or giving their analysis.

I still can't forget the torture that i went through in listening the blaberings of sidhu during recently concluded world cup coverage from espn studio :facepalm:

He literally embarrassed not just our team but the entire nation with his stupid antics n disrespect to fellow analysts.

"Kohli is the 2nd fastest Indian to reach 2000 ODI runs. Navjot Singh Sidhu and Sourav Ganguly jointly hold the record for the fastest to reach this landmark. They both achieved it in 52 innings. This is the 53rd innings for Kohli."

"Kohli is the 2nd fastest Indian to reach 2000 ODI runs. Navjot Singh Sidhu and Sourav Ganguly jointly hold the record for the fastest to reach this landmark. They both achieved it in 52 innings. This is the 53rd innings for Kohli."

Sidhu :misbah

There must be some reduction in overs now, we have lost some time

Boring match really, WI not fighting , India playing without any pressure :facepalm:

^ Agree. This is disappointing. I wanted to see how this team works under pressure. Looks like this WI will make most of these young players look better than they are.

Nearly run a ball scoring needed. Kohli and Parthiv needs to up the ante now.

Batting Powerplay is not available anymore

Just 4 runs from Bishoo's over

We cant afford to have too many dot balls now

104 for 1 after 23 overs

Bravo nearly pulled off one of the awesomest catch in the out field but could not complete it

Both Parthiv and Kohli living dangerously now playing too many rash shots

Kohli seems to be not timing the ball correctly since the resumption of game

Singles and occasional boundaries should do it for us. Not many big hits needed here.

12 runs from Pollard's over

128 for 1 after 26 overs

54 needed from 66 balls

I betted 40 EUR on Kohli to be the leading run scorer in the indian innings with odds of 4.50 :)

Fails to better his best ODI score but good innings nevertheless

@Rizie- Could not control my laughter after reading your signature. Good one, Man! :19:

Was there any nick ? I too could not hear or see any obvious edge in that one. This umpire Nero is one of a kind (much like our Hariharan)

Hariharan is sill better!
this guy gave a wide today of pathan, when the ball smashed onto the batsman's pads and rolled on!
he is friggin blind!
and there was no edge!! no sound no deviation on replays

Hariharan is sill better!
this guy gave a wide today of pathan, when the ball smashed onto the batsman's pads and rolled on!
he is friggin blind!
and there was no edge!! no sound no deviation on replays

Yep! That delivery from Yusuf was clearly touching the pad but Nero still gave it as a wide :facepalm:

Full 50 overs would have been too easy for India at least this makes the game somewhat exciting.

Raina finishing it fast for India. Good striker he is of the cricket ball

would love to see him saying that like they did it back in the T20 2007 WC

That was one of kind intros we had during that T20 WC.

I remember Yusuf Pathan's intro saying my nick name is yusuf pathan :)))

12 runs from A Martin's over

150 for 2 after 29 overs

33 needed off 48 balls

10 runs from Pollard's over

160 for 2 after 30 overs

23 to win from 42 balls

these two remind of Yuvraj and Dhoni like finishing the game

Bishoo gets the wicket of Kohli, trying to repeat the same shot caught at long off

scored 81 off 103 balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back