West Indies vs Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Kingstown | 28/7/13 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayan

ODI Debutant
Runs
Match begins in just over 30 minutes as Pakistan look to seal the series

West Indies vs Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Kingstown | 7/28/13 | Pak Innings

Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first...

Tanvir and Asad Ali playing Junaid and Irfan out...

Tanvir is actually a decent pacer in T20s. Asad Ali deserved a chance. Jamshed was terribly out of form, and good to see him replaced.

Overall, good changes.

IRFAN, Juni and Nasir out
Asad, Sohail and Haris in

so i think the whole team would play the t20 series

Nasir dropped????? Shahzad should have been the one to kicked out.

Jamshed dropped :facepalm: WTH the guy confidence is already gone now another stupid decision dropping in last match...

This is crap- I hope tanvir gets the beating of his lifetime and Asad Ali succeeds so we can have this kukar out of playing XI for long.

Anyways good team as we are bowling second so we will have many bowling options :)

Well overall a good team :) but kukri shouldnt have been there 90% satisfied with this team

I think Junaid and Irfan duo need to be rested. Also Kukri is slightly better batsman than Juni and Irfan so that could prove to be something

Hafeez doesn't like competition from other openers clearly.

Pathetic decision.

But i can't understand the logic of dropping Jamshed in last match

Am I the only one satisfied with the team selection? :facepalm: Hafeez gives everyone a chance to play, when Misbah doesn't do something like this, you people complain. Such babies on this forum :facepalm:

Not a fan of selection but important toss to win.

Stupid selection. Going in with 6 bowlers again. Should've kept Nasir and brought Haris in for one of the 2 pacers.

i do not think nasir been dropped...hafeez wanna give chance to everyone...fair enough!

Will people ever stop complaining? For once all the youngsters are getting chances. Jamshed is a settled opener and not going anywhere so Ahmed gets another go. Harris gets another chances so does Hammad. On bowling front Irfan was crying out for rest and Sohail gets a go not end of the world.

Pakistani playing eleven:

Mohammad Hafeez*, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Amin, Umar Akmal†, Haris Sohail, Shahid Afridi, Hammad Azam, Sohail Tanvir, Zulfiqar Babar, Saeed Ajmal, Asad Ali

Hafeez will open then!
Should get a reasonable score...160+ would be great!

i think this is the first time after long time our whole squad is playing in a series!

As I mentioned yesterday, this wicket is quite slow and Sammy bowled well, so Tanvir who bowls at Sammy's pace might do well. Let's see.

Why 'give chances' when the series is still alive?

Mohammad Hafeez*, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Amin, Umar Akmal†, Haris Sohail, Shahid Afridi, Hammad Azam, Sohail Tanvir, Zulfiqar Babar, Saeed Ajmal, Asad Ali

omg! they dropped jamshed..shock horror
now his confidence is gone forever!!
it has nothing to do with the crap performance so far on this tour

Excellent decision from prof !

Dropping jamshed is an superb decision !

Why 'give chances' when the series is still alive?

Well when the ODI series in India was dead, we still didn't give chances and ended loosing the 3 ODI . So this is a positive development. Although I don't agree with it this time. Should have kept jammy

:facepalm:

he is the best opener from Pak...

Shehzads looked miles better on this tour.

Jamshed has been struggling all year and needs to have a break. He also needs to sort his weight out he's ridiculously out of shape for a 23 year old athlete playing international cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back