Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 05/09/2013 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
At the start of day 3 Zimbabwe are leading by 32 runs with 3 wickets to spare , let see how much they can stretch the lead to and trouble Pakistan. Interesting day coming up shortly.

Share you views and enjoy the day. :D

Scores so far

Pakistan 1st innings: 249 all out
Zimbabwe 1st innings: 281/7 - Elton Chigumbura 40* & Shingi Masakadza 2*

expecting a good day of test cricket. .zimbos should stretch the lead atleast to 150 to make it engrossing

Exiciting day ahead watching the Preview Show :basit n Dr. Nauman discussing some past players

Pakistan should try to restrict their lead upto 50, still a significant lead.
Otherwise our team will be in a huge trouble. But often tailenders'batting annoy opposition in such situations.

btw, here loadshedding schedule is so that one hour light, one hout loadshedding. So I enjoy loadshedding hour at PP commentry thread. :D

btw, here loadshedding schedule is so that one hour light, one hout loadshedding. So I enjoy loadshedding hour at PP commentry thread. :D

Thats very tough you must outside Lahore

PakPassion.net @PakPassion
"The pitch is still very good to bat on, and we aim to restrict them to a lead of 50." Saeed Ajmal

Very crucial and tough day ahead for Pakistani team. They can make it easy if they restrict lead within 50 runs. And openers play their role perfectly.

Junaid 20.0-6-61-2

was he suppose to be fill up the shoes left by Amir?

not doing a good job i must say.

It seems Rahat is learning. Hopefully he will bowl better in the 2nd innings.

have to say I am impressed with Zim batsman technique the swing Rahat gets with the new ball is quite decent yet they seem to be up to the task I think people are not giving Zim as much praise as they deserve.

Junaid khan is better bowler vs Right hand Batsman,s from around the wicket

His Inswing to Right hand batsman is big concern

Zimbabwean batsmen are teaching ours a lesson on how to bat..

Pakistan should not be too complacent , Zim can surprise them, need to get the tail within 50 runs lead.

What's wrong with Misbah??Why not a few overs more with the seam?clueless ever..

These guys are making 50s for fun that too against pakistan.

haha. All this load-shedding must be playing havoc with electric appliances .

294 for 7 & Zim looking good for 350 .

A lead of 150 should make it too hard for Pakistan to win.

this is disgraceful from Pak.....Whatmore has taken us from one low to another.....pathetic excuse of a coach

Masakadaz Looks Like Good batsman

His defence is not bad at all

50 runs lead, now every run will add pressure on pakistani batsmen. And btw Misbah's captaincy (eventually his place in team) is on stake?

50 runs lead, now every run will add pressure on pakistani batsmen. And btw Misbah's captaincy (eventually his place in team) is on stake?
Misbah should be relived of captaincy duties in tests, I would give it to YK for now and have him groom a youngster to take the position once he retires.

yesterday said it, now saying it again. pak bowling is rubbish!

can't even take 2nd string Zimbabwen tail enders wickets!

If Pakistan loose this , it will be better for them . They have been playing useless players too long now.

This is turning out to be a nightmare...so nervous right now.

Yesterday they showed a picture of the last Pakistani team that toured Zimbabwe.

It had Younus, Yousuf, Inzi, Waqar, Shoaib, Saqlain. Man, how low have we fallen since those golden days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back