“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

during his peak time, surely he was.

On topic: If the trophies are to be considered only then Sarfaraz is on the top.
Even then, Pakistan’s best keeper batsman for me is Kamran Akmal.

I can only go by what people say about Moin Khan so I l can’t argue whether he was the best or not. I’ve seen Kamran/Sarfaraz/Rizwan

Kamran Akmal any day as a player over these two

Sarfaraz Ahmed any day as leader+Test batsman over these two

Rizwan any day as a Sheer Keeper over these two

That’s a God honest assessment

I asked this question in Savak’s thread…

Till date, name me a better T20 middle order player for Pakistan who has shown the ability to play like middle order batters from SENA in T20 cricket?

Hafeez in his twilight yes..he was good. But 90% of his career he was decent, nothing special. UA was always that player, no Pakistani has shown that ability
But his numbers suggest he was too inconsistent. There's no denying his ability but he had mental capacity of a 8 yr old

But his numbers suggest he was too inconsistent. There's no denying his ability but he had mental capacity of a 8 yr old
How could you have a mental capacity of an 8 year old and then smash 90 off 40 balls against Australia in a World Cup game? He wasn’t a great guy but there is NO DENYING his God gifted ability

Umar Akmal isn't great by any means.

But what does consistency have to do with anything? This is t20? Infact the biggest problem I'd babar and rizwan being consistent 😆.

Their so insufferable to watch in PP. How many games do you need? You guys just wait for 50 failures, then one game cones along, and you guys do bharangra and will shove it on us for the next 5 years.

By this logic bring asif Ali back because he won us 2 wc games.

Such a silly logic from you guys. If you give someone 50+ games they'll probs perform in 1 or 2 games per year

Sarfaraz is a big hearted guy.

Rizwan might have better numbers but Sarfaraz has better game awareness which makes him the best captain Pakistan has ever had.

Sarfaraz is a big hearted guy.

Rizwan might have better numbers but Sarfaraz has better game awareness which makes him the best captain Pakistan has ever had.
Delusion

1) Misbah is the nicest guy in cricket history
2) Babar sher is the most kindhearted man on the planet.
3) Rizwan is the most wholesome cricketer to ever exist.

Reality

1) Fakhar zaman is the nicest and moat shariff guy in our dugout.
2) Sarfraz is the most wholesome captain off the field but on the field he's a bit aggressive.
3) Younis Khan was our moat aggressive and batameez captain but also the best captain who could keep people's egos in check

Lol obviously rizwan is better than this 3rd grade crickter and rizwan himself is certainly not a world beater and but he is much better than sarfraz 3rd class cricketer.

Lol obviously rizwan is better than this 3rd grade crickter and rizwan himself is certainly not a world beater and but he is much better than sarfraz 3rd class cricketer.
Sarfraz isn't a 3rd class cricketer lol, he is better then rizwan at the position he would play himself in for the team. Rizzu can't function anywhere besides opening or no 3 in t20. Sarfraz Doesn't have that issue.

Sarfraz is done now due to being 37.

Prime is 2015 to 2017 golden days. Sarfi is much better, not as a batter but a better utility and a much better leader.

Stats will never reflect reality, but then again we have people over here advocating for Babar over sheryas, Travis head and warner lol.

No takers for Sarfaraz

Sarfaraz Ahmed comes in at US$ 20,000. Unsold in LPL auction 2024.

Back