2nd test Pak vs. England : day 1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm, dark patch appears on the front of the trousers of the English players.

Some, like Giles and Harmlessone are concealing more sinister, darker and evil-smelling lumpy patches on the back of their pants...

Ace Base said:
A warm, dark patch appears on the front of the trousers of the English players.

Some, like Giles and Harmlessone are concealing more sinister, darker and evil-smelling lumpy patches on the back of their pants...

:))

premeditated sweep fro 2 by afridi playing well here every ball to its merit reminds me of his WI 122 innings

Afridi is one run away from guaranteeing himself a Test average of exactly 35.00...

Afridi is back!!!! Just got back from school!!!!!

Has afridi been playing sensibly..or is he just lucky to still be out there at 32 off 35?

Seven more overs before the new ball's due.

Vaughn saving Flintoff and Hogagrd until then.

I say, make hay.

While Udal's on.

maybe we should start a countdown to afridi century thread early he is really looking like it today :D HAHAHA wat a quick single by inzi for a moment i forgot who was batting

Hoggard's on....hmmm....maybe the new ball won't be taken today after all.

Afridi comes in, smashes three fours in a row and a six a while later. The English wet their pants and put the field back. Now he's milking singles easily!

Brilliant!

This is one aspect of The Afridi that I was not aware of - brains.

It was fear that made Vaughan drop it. Fear of The Beast.

I won't call that a chance.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssstttttttttttttt 6

The_Cricket_Devil said:
especially when he said it was a clean catch as it shows bell opening then closing his hands agn over the ball lol

Would be nice to one of our guys have the guts to say something like. So looks like Bell's a cheat :)

Worry not, The Beast shall avenge all injustices today, Inshallah.

I think we are even, cause one of the calls against Inzi was pretty close. And in my opinion Inzi was out. But it was despicable how Botham was trying to cover it up bump catch.

Last edited:
Pakistan, Inshallah should close at around 290 for no further loss.

Rested, The Beast shall have Flintoff and Hoggard for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Harmlessone won't take the field tomorrow. He'll be weak from crapping all night long after experiencing The Beast nightmares.

Inzi playing a touch freely. A few pre-meditated shots, which is rare for Inzi. I would prefer to see him play normally.

Inzi is going to be embarassed soon as Afridi will overtake his score. Maybe that's why INzi's opening up a bit more now lol.

The Beast is raging now.

I hope the English have paid their dues. Because Qiyaamah is being unleashed in the form of The Beast.

Please, please, if there are any under 18 year olds around here, please log off. This violence, this bloodfest from The Beast will leave you disturbed for life.

75.3 Hoggard to Inzamam, FOUR!!, wide and driven to extra cover, through the gap at covers and the English skipper does look worried

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogard to inzy jones standing up to the wickets
1) no run
2) same sort of shot same result
3)driven by inzy beutiful shot for four runs go inzy! (england shoulders are starting to drop)
4) punched of back foot for single
5) (THE AFRIDI ON STRIKE) left alone by afridi outside of stump
6) pulled away of front foot that is the fifty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Afridi is overrated and cant bat..........

NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! What a cracker of an innings !

Slap in the face of Boycott, who said, this guy (Afridi) cannot concentrate for 2 mins. Go kill ureself Boycott, Afridi has got a 50....hahahahahaha

Afridi determined to prove his exclusion in the first test wrong, unfortunately for England!

New Ball is crucial - we must see it off without losing any more wickets !!!

But Afridi - well done and thanks for the memories....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back