2nd test Pak vs. England : day 1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSN now marks Ian Bell as The Cheat.....Sala....

bang ! bang ! bang ! 3 fours from Afridi

The Beast is wild with rage.

Revenge burns in his eyes.

MoYo will be avenged, Inshallah.

Allahu Akbar!

Allahu Akbar!

Wallillahi Hamd!

The Beast roars.

WOW WHAT A MONSTER

WHAT ATMOSPHERE!!!

WHAT awesome POWER !!! did you see THAT second FOUR!!!!???

well inzi gets his 50 mashallah 42nd test fifty inshallah he will continue on to the next milestone to his 1st century at this ground

Might not have been a clean catch, but it was a somewhat casual stroke from Yousuf.

Well one thing is for sure, Afridi has already made more runs than Raza did in the whole of the 1st test match.

offstump said:
bell should be banned like rashid was for claiming that catch

I agree, but why didn't the umpires refer it to the 3rd umpire ?

Botham, you kutta, why won't you admit that wasn't a catch! Let the beast unleash!

This is why i love this guy - just look at what he does to test cricket, the fans, the noise - pure unbridled joy

To mothers world over:

Please shield your children's eyes. The Beast has arrived and his violence is unabated.

To English mothers:

You have been warned. Switch off your TV sets, turn off the radio, unplug those PCs. The violence of The Beast will leave scars upon generations of young Flintoffs and Bothams.

You have been warned.

Violence Violence!!! Sixxx Off Harmison!!!

:D :D :D :))) :))) :)))

Well he picked Harmison's slower ball. Afridi does usually pick the slower balls well, which indicates that he does watch the ball out of the bowler's hand carefully.

Flintoff bowling his fastest now at Afridi - what an effect he has! :)))

wow business has picked up since afridi came on, the crowd is amazing too

Violence begets violence and Inzi has been affected by Beastly tendencies.

Vaughn on an extended bathroom break, hoping he suffers a relapse of his knee injury.

Meanwhile, Bonkers Botham is now hiding behind his mother in law...

Masha Allah, The Beast sends the English cowering, seeking cover.

But The Afridi knows no mercy. The only time The Beast submits is before Allah.

Otherwise, The Beast knows no submission.

What i am a little worried about though is that after this partnership there is only one more recognized batsman tail a little long in my view anyways afridi on strike now

About that Yousof dismissal. I like how botham was saying "it is hard to say" at the same moment when the replay frame was showing the ball resting on the deck. Yes it is hard to say ......... if you are blind as a bat!!!

every1 back to boundary agn lol afridi could single and double to hundred like this (not that he is anyway :))) )

Afridi playing well looking for the right ball to hit
this is how he should play always

aamir said:
About that Yousof dismissal. I like how botham was saying "it is hard to say" at the same moment when the replay frame was showing the ball resting on the deck. Yes it is hard to say ......... if you are blind as a bat!!!

especially when he said it was a clean catch as it shows bell opening then closing his hands agn over the ball lol

aamir said:

Worry not, The Beast shall avenge all injustices today, Inshallah.

Afirid toying with the English. :D They know it's gonna happen, nearly wetting their pants waiting I presume. :)))

The_Cricket_Devil said:
Harmison hits afridi with a bouncer in the torso thats it this is the end for harmy

Afridi will never show pain.

do u think afridi and inzi went to pray asr during the drinks break, the azaan was in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back