3rd Test: Day 3 scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIG

PakPassion Administrator
Runs
Bismillah-e-Rahman-e-Rahim....

Lets see how Pak do today !

yes, through his depression, through his mediocrity, through his lack of results and through his crap hairstyles phase... He has alot to come through that guy..

not to mention the new 'moustache' hes growing

he is what!!! I swear if they do'nt drop him !!!

Mind you I'll forgive him if he takes 10 wickets in this match..okay let's say even 5.

Yea

2 chances already down against Shewag .... 1 by Younis, the other with Kamal ....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... i wish i could have a giant sticky surface instead of these two ... rigth now ... but the way Arshad is bowling shewag should fall soon .... *InshAllah*

we might aswel star counting how much times we drop sehwag, it may have been hard chance but sehwag will punish us evreytime

oh yes mec, hes growing fungus on the upper lip now
ha

and kamal should have taken the catch but didnt.

Salam people,

just woke pup to watch the match. i heard 2 catches have gone down ?

hard chances but at this level it is what seperates men from the boys..

they werent chances yaar. I'd like to see one of us taking a "catch" like that standing at silly point!!!

asim DID NOT drop catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a really good block!!!!!!! the ball was coming SOOOOOOOO fast.....

u guyz just need a reason

i saw one going down, asim the einstein was the one then, difficult catch but at that position all catches are difficult.

damned fools!

appeal till you squeal said:
they werent chances yaar. I'd like to see one of us taking a "catch" like that standing at silly point!!!

Dont compare the players to us, compare them to other international level cricketers.

they shouldnt worry about the runs just now, attack full out

arshad's appealing needs work

i apologise for the above statement. sami bowls another no ball :p

also i wish the keeper would make less noise

damn...if only Sami, the useless waste of talent that he is, had been taken off by the idiot captain of ours after 6 overs. very bad captaincy here, no innovation behind it! :)

agree with mec

dravid is going to be the most important one here
if they dont get him before his 30 runs, we're in a spot more so if sehwag is there as well

Mona said:
Sami takes a wicket...he should be knighted for this.

Sami has bowled beautifully today. That wicket was always on the cards. He was troubling botht the batsmen,

Sami to Sehwag, no run, short ball down the leg, Sehwag ducks, Sami gives a long never ending stare to Sehwag

*lol* sami the bengali tiger

Sami to Sehwag, FOUR!!, angling outside off, driven to sweeper cover, the ball races like a bullet to the fence and Sami stares again!

Salam Guys,hows sami been bowling?what speed?he seems to be beating them quite a few times.Hows the pitch playing?any spin?

akmal scares me with those appeals- i was falling asleep then he screams like a nut.

i should have made it clearer, foolish me, he doesnt get the more important batsman out .

hmmn inzi not wanting to use danish or afridi- he needs to try something new before dravid gets well set.

i should have made it clearer, foolish me, he doesnt get the more important batsman out .

yes unlike danish who gets the big batsmen (after they score 100 runs)

you didn't, i was just making my own point about danish

lets hope kaneria gets a breakhrough coz dravid will be hard to dismiss once he is set

not wanting to sound pessimistic here but we need one of these out pretty damn soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back