3rd Test: Day 3 scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, our fast swing bowler with the incredible bouncer - Azhar Mahmood Sagar - is preparing himself to take the new ball in tests with Razzak. WI and England beware!

Marooned said:
Also, our fast swing bowler with the incredible bouncer - Azhar Mahmood Sagar - is preparing himself to take the new ball in tests with Razzak. WI and England beware!

I cant stand Marooned in that mood....

AJ, Akhtar will never be fit :))

Gul, Shabbir perhaps but we lack a bowler with firepower, and perhaps we've exhalted these two a bit much because of the poor quality of their replacements.

MenInGreen said:
Marooned said:

I cant stand Marooned in that mood....

Hmm ok Shoaib is not wanted. Sami's neck is said to be on the line. Gul and Shabbir will take their time. So, will it be the Gifted (for left-handers only that too on a good day) or the menacing all-rounders?

Also AJ, Umar has been posting quite a bit more frequently than you. Do you feel threatened? India acts like he wants to be ranked #1 :)))

another spelling sage :((

"A" should be capitalized and a comma is needed between the words "spelling" and "sage", which should also begin with a capital "S", Webster. :D

am glad Umar posts more.. he wants the number 2 (indian spot) from muddy ;)+ ;)+

AJ, Umar has far surpassed Muddy and is hot on your trail. Tendulkar didi looks to score a 200 today :))

Congratulations Umar on being #1 !!!

Wow, 14000 posts in a minute!

He was at 32000 posts for 5 minutes, after Merc added up all the posts from his other nicks.

But, he just begged Merc to reduce his posts and Merc relented. So sad to see a grown man cry.

now thats an indian trait :))
octavian its still there in the OT forum, the history of post count

does anyone of u feel that ur post count just increases really fast by like 50 when uv only seemed to post like 10?

heheheh ganguly was given a chance he was dropped by younis first ball of kanerias over but he didnt take his chance

you saw that rt octavian? im pretty sure she was saying bchd or bchd ka baccha :))

so much for ganguly

how much can pakistan get india out for i am predicting 400 laxman the last recognised player left!!!!!!

i have the same feelin. she said something like b.**** ka bcha

Dani boy onyo 89 umar. We bet on his century. :p

pakistan should be looking to try to bowl india out by the end of the day if they want a chance to win. if pakistan dont have enough time left at the end of the test match and its a draw i think they should remember back when younis and sami were batting like walls

octavian said:
i have the same feelin. she said something like b.***** ka bcha

Dani boy onyo 89 umar. We bet on his century. :p

hahahhahahahah i thought she said the same

Don't worry about the follow on target. Even if they fall short, it would be folly to enforce it.

i doubt if we can get another wkt by the end of the day though, if we do of lax particularly, it would be great.
afridi can be tried

1st ball kaneria to kartik paded away slight appeal
ball 2) slighlty short trying to cut it no run
ball 3) ooooooh little edge close to offstump no run kartik loooking troubled
ball 4) forward defensive shot no run
ball 5) trys sweep shot dosnt quite connect one run
ball 6) laxman on strike, ohhh hits pad good over no run of last ball.....

the same problem has plagued us thuout , the inability to take 20 wickets in a test match.

the run of last ball shoudnt been allowed now laxman faces kaneria rather then the dodgy kartik...

afridi warming up!!!!! looks like he might be having a ball and razzaq might come off......

theres still plenty of time pakistan should be looking to bowl them all out!!!!!

Got to say Inzi has been very proactive. Well, at least by his standards.

Hi guys, just woke up now. Can someone summarise the days play.

younis khan having a word with kaneria really impressed with younis he is trying his best to impress, great guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back