3rd Test: Day 3 scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kartik starting to play a few shots end of over now afridi better come on and razzaq taken off!!!!!!

ganguly has never got a test century against pakistan it said his highest is 77 now sami back in to the attack......

Sage said:
Raz, Virender basically brutalized our bowlers again.

Yeah i kinda thought that after seein the 200 he made. Man if we had got him early we would be in control of this match, fully in control!

I don't understand why our bowlers can't bowl to Sehwag. Giving him too much width or on his legs instead of bowling short at him.

We need Shahid on to break this partnership before tomorrow's play!

Array Inzi bhai Shahid ko ball do na! Me tumay teen Biryani de doun ga!

"Average" Arshad back in.... good job Inzi @#%!!

we need wickets kaneria and afridi have looked our most dangerous bowlers i dont see why they are not bowling?

sami looking quite flat like arshad we this is the time where the batsmen be under presure with only 4 or so overs to go pakistan are making a mistake!!!

what a catch asim kamal it was hamered sami strikes kartik goes yipeeeeeeeeeeee

irfan khan lala pathan comes in we can get another couple of wickets still...........

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sami gets his second!!!!!! we need atleast one more today to put some serious pressure

come on get rid off pathan also and laxman also!

irfan khan not quite a pathan needs to go today

take arshad of and put kaneria on!!!!!!!!!! keep sami on from the other end

oooh that came back from sami laxman just looking to defend now we should not give them a single of the last ball

yup single taken how predictable is kaneria coming on......laxman one more needed for fifty he gets it and arshad stays on

well it has turned out to be a mistake playing arsad in this test due to his performance so far we were better of recalling mushtaq ahmed

one more over to go irfan khan lala haram not quite pathan is going to face...........kaneria yipeee good desicion

kaneria to replace sami ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!

he should have been kept on rather then putting on arshad here we go kaneria to irfan.....
1st ball) ohhh good ball defended nervously by lala no run
2nd ball) catchhhhhh ohhh no one standing there we need another man close in!!!!!
3rd ball) shot by lala still no run 3 balls left comeone kaneria!!!!!!!
4th ball) catch oooh good bowling by kaneria lala is looking to defend....
5th ball) oi spun back in to lala here we go last balll coming up.......

kaneria to lala... dead bowl here we go again....
oi good bowl hits the gloves dosnt carry good days cricket pakistan competing hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back