Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs India | 10-11 September | Colombo | India innings

Our cricketers are so embarrassing the way they behave with reviews

Sarfraz was awful when it comes to reviews. Rizwan had topped Sarfraz in that respect as well.

Continuous jumping up and down and fake appealing when the ball beats the bat is so nauseating from Rizwan.

Babar must be thinking why take a risk of reviewing when the batsman is KL Rahul?

This is a problem for India. A couple of wickets and India put the brakes on. They needed to continue the momentum and smash this rubbish bowling. Teams like England and Australia won't stop at 2 wickets down.
Exactly why I don't rate kohli and Rahul whatsoever r

Sarfraz was awful when it comes to reviews. Rizwan had topped Sarfraz in that respect as well.

Continuous jumping up and down and fake appealing when the ball beats the bat is so nauseating from Rizwan.
He performs well when he is calm and composed. Not sure why he choses this weird way to get an attention.

He is one of your boys

looking at that rain, i doubt we gonna play anymore today.

damn you jay shah

lol isnt that done for the day then. Match resumed tomorrow?

Babar must be thinking why take a risk of reviewing when the batsman is KL Rahul?
To be honest he is looking class, 4's he hit was pure timing. Don't blame him too early, wicket is tricky- rohit and gill were lucky and got away with it. Imagin gill being caught on 1st ball, things would have been completely different. So I think Virat and Rahul doing good job, staying at the wicket till the end.

ACC deserves the embarrassment for organizing the match in Colombo. They knew this weeks in advance, but did not care about it.

To be honest he is looking class, 4's he hit was pure timing. Don't blame him too early, wicket is tricky- rohit and gill were lucky and got away with it. Imagin gill being caught on 1st ball, things would have been completely different. So I think Virat and Rahul doing good job, staying at the wicket till the end.
Yes, because when they get to 30 overs they will let it rip.

heavy rain....hope it has passing showers...
but if this keeps up - reduced overs at the most is the hope
- why do u guys call faheem ashraf as Rana?

I want to know the opinions of Indian fans here.

The openers give a 7.5 run rate start. A couple of wickets go down and Kohli/Rahul slows the entire batting down to 6 RPO. How is that acceptable for a batting lineup of India's caliber.

I can understand a team like SL, Pakistan, WI preserving wickets because of the lack of batting depth but India?

As an indian, i feel needless negativity from pak fans - Shadaab is still a better bowler than what he showed in pallakella match and so far today....
Pakistani fans think their bowlers cannot be hit for boundaries as they are super humans. Shadab bowled two or three bad balls including full tosses but the rest was good batting by Sharma as he is good at hitting big shots

As per commentators:

If rained off today, the game will resume from this score tomorrow.

1694345575480.png

Yoga federation is changing the name of "happy baby" to the "Rana Roll"

Looking at the forecast, I don't see any play happening today. We might see same scenes tomorrow as forecast looks even bad.

Wasim says - i am surprised pak won toss and decides to bowl first. Ravi says if india won toss they would have batted first.
in pallekelle match all were surprised we won toss and batted first
- guess you cannot satisfy all...

If both days get rained off, it will be one massive long due egg on them BCCI cement head faces - this I says as an indian who feels the BCCI does not represent millions of rational indian cricket fans.

This is quite surprsing to see coming from in an Indian. I have many Indian friends here in NewZealand and they seem to enjoy the sheer dominance of BCCI and couple of them were like yeah Jayshah is right.

If I were Jay shah I would play the remainder of this match tomorrow in Lahore

This won’t happen

They will only bring in DLS tomorrow
They will bring in DLS today if the rain relents. The reserve day is only used if even a 20-over DLS chase is not possibe.

Points predicter:

Pakistan=4 (won 1, draw 2)

Sri Lanka= 4 (won 1, draw 2)

India= 3 (draw 3)

Bangladesh= 1 (draw 1, lost 2)

Very true.

Do you remember economy rates in ODIs don’t matter?
All of these guys will disown their boys now

It’s natural. When you stand for fakes, you will disown them the moment they are exposed

We aren't getting any more play today. Hopefully tomorrow if doesn't rain as heavily

All of these guys will disown their boys now

It’s natural. When you stand for fakes, you will disown them the moment they are exposed

It wouldn’t suprise if they disowned the likes of Babar and Rizwan and suggest that Misbah was the missing link in the set-up.

Forecast for tomorrow is worse , but looking at those puddles can they even get a game going if the rain stops?

This is quite surprsing to see coming from in an Indian. I have many Indian friends here in NewZealand and they seem to enjoy the sheer dominance of BCCI and couple of them were like yeah Jayshah is right.
LOL, maybe you have'nt met those mates who'd disagree with BCCI. I can give you several who dislike their arrogance, their stance on the pathetic indian excuse of pitches who never support good true pace bowling, several guys who feel BCCI is just a money guzzling machine who do not put the gadzillions they earn to real grass root dev elopment that we deserve, several who feel what a pathetic assault on human rights it is is- to watch a match in stadiums in india...i mean sitting in 38 degree sun with no cover over your head - why can the bcci spend money to at least have covered stands so that the paying spectator can watch in comfort....
also whilst on pitches, its not that we cannot produce tru sporting pitches, if we try.
i remember Dharmshala test - 4th test of 2017 series india vs aus - matt wade was taking them around his ears....on the 4th day....if we put our minds to it - we can do it.....
question is do BCCI have the will to provide quality cricket for the paying spectator or for betterment of the game as opposed to lining their own pockets!??

Full strength India would still pound full strength Pakistan 8/10 times. All this ranking and best bowling this and that means nothing.
This guy again! Last time he spewed the same garbage India got wiped out of the WC. Also, talk about blind bias - anyone watching the game can see Naseem bowled really well and even dominated Rohit at times. Key difference here is we dropped 2 chances (Yes Gil first ball was a chance) and the slip comedy was something else...game is not over yet homie. Don't put india on a pedestal.

We got a solid team. Fans need to stick it out. Yes - it's ok to criticize the team but being needlessly negative all the time is counter productive. India came with a plan to attack gun bowlers and credit to them they have batted well. Had we taken those two chances things might have tilted our way - but that's what you get with Pakistan. Anyone who follows cricket knows you only judge a game after both teams have batted. On current roster India will NOT pound Pakistan 8/10. It would be a coin toss on who plays better on the day. Wake up homie! Also - like last time. This will be my last response to your garbage @Mamoon

Not looking good for Pakistan if this is the case
I think 181 is actually very reasonable. Much easier than chasing 300 and the way india started they could even get 350 or something. And rain will help us in terms of conditions.

Though let’s face it we’re in a losing position here. It’d probably be better for Pakistan qualification if this match is cancelled haha. Though I’d want to see a match so I would take the 20 overs scenario instead of the 50 overs over two days.

Back