Australia v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Melbourne | Jan 15, 2017 | Australia Innings

Junaid's length was the key today. Mostly our bowlers had been on shorter side this tour and even when they bowled good deliveries there were plays and misses.

indeed. whats most impressive is how quickly he has adjusted his length

Good aggressive captaincy from Prof :hafeez to start the match, must keep the foot on the pedal here. Need to get rid of Smith fast.

Great day for cricket today. After this it's India vs England. Good thing is I am free today as well... Gonna be enjoying this super Sunday

Great for sport all round, u got these 2 cricket games, Badou Jack v Degale SMW unification fight live right now. Lpool v Utd later. Great action super sunday

Junaid's length was the key today. Mostly our bowlers had been on shorter side this tour and even when they bowled good deliveries there were plays and misses.

I was listening to him on show Bolain Kya Baat Hai and spoke about our bowlers not bowling right lenghts and he was spot on when he got chance with ball in hand.

Wondering what our bowling coach is doing.

Relax ..something tells me today Pakistan will win ..They have some new springs in their legs .:snack:

the only chance we have to score over 200 is if sharjeel somehow manage atleast a quick fire 70, and other can chip in with atleast 20 odd runs.

Regardless of the quick wickets loses australians has had the ability to score at a healthy rate

That make them a champion side

the only chance we have to score over 200 is if sharjeel somehow manage atleast a quick fire 70, and other can chip in with atleast 20 odd runs.

Yes that's true and don't forget Hafeez although has been poor i like to see him get some solid runs. Will be interesting this one.

Pakistan playing well here. Just can't let this partnership get over 70-80.

Wow!! We are playing 3 certified hacks Hafeez, Shariq and Aqmal. Even 150 is good enough to win

MoHa is getting a little drift, just need to turn a bit more.

Great change up by hassan ali to go around the wicket and staying their despite the four. Good captaincy as well. With azhar you know what have happened after that four. Keep this up lads.

For all the stick rizwan gets he has kept much better than Sarfraz did in the Tests. Kept well to the spinner too in the last game

For all the stick rizwan gets he has kept much better than Sarfraz did in the Tests. Kept well to the spinner too in the last game

Exactly what i said in the last game. He hasnt done much wrong so dont see why we should drop him. When sarfi is back play him as batsman purely

His keeping has definitely improved but his batting has sadly reached tail-ender level. Perhaps lack of confidence? He was reminding me of Fawad...

Missed Junaid bowling, only started watching now, how did Junaid bowl?

Hasan can be a tremendous ODI player, if he can improve his hitting ability. At his height, he doesn't have much future in Test; therefore he should look to be a solid No. 8 who bowls intelligent fast medium & in finishing overs.

yeah his keeping is top notch in these two matches but batting wise he looked totally clueless and totally honest he looked like a tailender and was struggling even vs head part time spin. Just wish we could have combo of rizwan keeping and sarfraz batting.

Hafeez is bowling clean. some people must have got it wrong.

does pakistan still have a review left?
is it 2 per odi now or 1

Nope nothing exciting yet. We had them under pressure in last match but they still scored over 250.

I know that but people were wrist slitting so hard and said the Indian bowlers were more talented :))) no disrespect their batsmen are miles better.

Hasan can be a tremendous ODI player, if he can improve his hitting ability. At his height, he doesn't have much future in Test; therefore he should look to be a solid No. 8 who bowls intelligent fast medium & in finishing overs.

He reminds me of the great Adul Razzaq.:razzaq

yeah his keeping is top notch in these two matches but batting wise he looked totally clueless and totally honest he looked like a tailender and was struggling even vs head part time spin. Just wish we could have combo of rizwan keeping and sarfraz batting.

but sarfraz is a pathetic keeper.....in every match he will drop a catch or miss a stumping chance....vary annoying

Back