Australia v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Melbourne | Jan 15, 2017 | Australia Innings

Pakistan's bowling has been fire these 2 games! Imagine if we had this bowling attack in the 2015 world cup, would've been more competitive.

Hasan can be a tremendous ODI player, if he can improve his hitting ability. At his height, he doesn't have much future in Test; therefore he should look to be a solid No. 8 who bowls intelligent fast medium & in finishing overs.

This is the sort of player Azhar Mahmood was, has a test Double century to his name and was perhaps shorter than Hasan Ali too. Something for him to aspire to.

I know that but people were wrist slitting so hard and said the Indian bowlers were more talented :))) no disrespect their batsmen are miles better.

Hasan Ali is the evidence against Pakistan decline in the fast bowling department? As decentt as he may be it kinda proves the point that no?

This is the sort of player Azhar Mahmood was, has a test Double century to his name and was perhaps shorter than Hasan Ali too. Something for him to aspire to.

His Highest Test Score was 136. Although he has a FC 200, incase that's what you mean.

Pak has bowled well here and good chance they will get Aus for a low total off again.

Hassan need a rest rate him for death and bring on imad specially with two right handers, good move.

Needs to improve batting big time. Razzak was a far better bowler, which actual indicates how much the gap is. Mahmood was probably better bat than AR, but he never developed his game, gradually got exposed in batting. He was the best slip fielder from PAK that I have seen.

Hasan Ali is the evidence against Pakistan decline in the fast bowling department? As decentt as he may be it kinda proves the point that no?

Hasan Ali isn't an example for our decline tbh. He's a good thinking bowler.

Is the best bowling performance by an overseas team against Aus in ODIs in recent times?

Aus reduced to 100/4 in 2 games in Aus is unthinkable.

I think Hasan is a good hitter.
:D

did you see razaq between 1998-2007. he was phenomenal hitter in ODIs. A lot of new generation has seen declining razaq post 2008. they have no idea how quick and fast bowler he was and how good of a hitter he was who could hit mcgrath 5 consecutive 4s

Is the best bowling performance by an overseas team against Aus in ODIs in recent times?

Aus reduced to 100/4 in 2 games in Aus is unthinkable.

Probably - I tend to think that batting first PAK can defend 270 under lights, if they don't drop more than 2.

did you see razaq between 1998-2007. he was phenomenal hitter in ODIs. A lot of new generation has seen declining razaq post 2008. they have no idea how quick and fast bowler he was and how good of a hitter he was who could hit mcgrath 5 consecutive 4s

Ok go start a thread on it then. :p

need both of these players out asap otherwise 300 even 330 is possible

I'm telling you Glenn Maxwell always turns up against Pakistan, I don't know why.

Why is Hafeez still bowling? Let Malik bowl, you already bowled enough overs.

Once upon a time UA was best pak fielder and only world class fielder we had at that time. And look at him now. You don't deserve to be in team if you have such careless attitude and can't even look after your body.

Amazing from Imad. As I said before. Absolutely brilliant all rounder

Once upon a time UA was best pak fielder and only world class fielder we had at that time. And look at him now. You don't deserve to be in team if you have such careless attitude and can't even look after your body.

He stopped some singles

:out :hamster: Bring fast bowlers to finish off. We can't afford to let them score 200+.

Auusies 5 down, good start by Pak. The Aussies will still score over 250, we won't get them. I am saying it right now!

This was good wicket, now spinners can go after the lower order...

Spinners needs to bowl better to Wade though

Imad is our Dan Vettori on bowling. If he can avg. 30+ with the bat at 7 with a SR of 100+, he's exactly the all-rounder we need in LOIs. Positive signs through 16 matches so far!

Imad is our Dan Vettori on bowling. If he can avg. 30+ with the bat at 7 with a SR of 100+, he's exactly the all-rounder we need in LOIs. Positive signs through 16 matches so far!

He's more Yuvraj Singh than Vettori.

Maxi was beaten in the air because of pace variation by Immad. He is bowling smart mixing pace well and starting to develop bit of flight.

fair shout. people compare him to yuvraj but he's more of a bowling all-arounder.

Back