Australia v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Melbourne | Jan 15, 2017 | Australia Innings

Hope, it ends the cure of opening with a spinner. Ever since Misbah became Captain, I felt PAK playing a game against their core - MoHa at least has a bowler in him; far, far better Captain than the last 2 ODI Captain. He is just too old to be supported for a permanent Captaincy.

Second for Junaid. Bowling very well. Guess some people aren't too happy.

This is why JK fans have been lobbying for his comeback!! He will shine once again i knew it! Talk nah

Junaid is bowling intelligently, quickly changed line further wide to UK and got the wicket.

Junaid's action is very dodgy, I won't be surprised to see him get called after this match.

Hope, it ends the cure of opening with a spinner. Ever since Misbah became Captain, I felt PAK playing a game against their core - MoHa at least has a bowler in him; far, far better Captain than the last 2 ODI Captain. He is just too old to be supported for a permanent Captaincy.
Thoughts on Junaid's action? It doesn't look right at all to me.

Great catch by Sherjeel ..Junaid is on fire which will only spur Aamir to go out gunz blazing ...Good opening duo .

Even though junaid have got both wickets but amir has bowled equally well. So before anyone jump the gun and start saying junaid is way better than amir. And here is the wicket as well.

Junaid's action is very dodgy, I won't be surprised to see him get called after this match.

Mate, his action is a late one. His action is perfect kya bol rahe ho bhai. He has been playing for last 5 years now.

Yes another one!! Why would Aussies send marsh at 4? [MENTION=132373]Convict[/MENTION]

he is fine his arm is bent but never straightens

Yes!!

Aus wanted to let Marsh hang around thankfully wedidn't let out of form player back in

Second for Junaid. Bowling very well. Guess some people aren't too happy.

Not everyone is like you,majority support pakistan not individual.
I don't rate junaid but i am obviously happy for the wickets.

Glad that Junaid is back, always knew he would be a good foil for Amir. Womderful bowling.

It does look like he's straightening it a little bit, yeah.
I only noticed it after switching over from the NZ game and seeing Junaid about to bowl (saw the bowling action before the name - too blind to read the names now :)) ). No idea he was playing, was it always like this or has he changed his action?

Last edited:
Amaan kink is not a problem its if it straightens

First time all summer Pakistan opening bowling is looking good!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Aamir is bowling fantastically well today . This is the 'Aamir Attack' I want to see. Brings back memories of Shohaib Akhtar.

Pakistan have been all over Australia in the first ten overs in both matches

You know what pains us pak fans most. "All this good bowling will still result in defeat if this rubbish batting lot have to chase anything over 200" you need a lion heart to be a pakistani bowler and keep being optimistic. Wish we had a team which can chase atleast upto 280 even in this high score batting age, and then our bowling will atleast make sure we win half of the matches.

Hafeez to become permanent captain of this team.. :))

Anyone interested?

I am - as long as they make Amir deputy; or even Imad as deputy for 1 year. PAK team won't play better cricket than what it does under Misbah/Azhar as long as defensive batsmen are made Captains.

I only noticed it after switching over from the NZ game and seeing Junaid about to bowl (saw the bowling action before the name - too blind to read the names now :)) ). No idea he was playing, was it always like this or has he changed his action?

I can't remember if his action was like that before.

If you watch Amir bowling the difference is clear, no hint of straightening whatsoever.

Pak cannot let Smith stay there. He is a lot more dangerous than wade...

The guy has been bowling for five years at intl level and he is Pakistani dont you think they have already looked at the videos before ad checked the angles.

I think, MoHa'll use JK in 2 spells 7+2 & Amir in 3, 6+2+2.

The guy has been bowling for five years at intl level and he is Pakistani dont you think they have already looked at the videos before ad checked the angles.

Actions sometimes deteriorate.

The are scoring at the rate of 5 + even after losing three wickets. We would have gone into tuk tuk mode if we were in their position.

OK well... [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] I agree with you on junaid action bro. It seems a bit dodgy to me as well. though I might be wrong. But it looks fishy

Actions sometimes deteriorate.
It must have changed, I can't recall ever seeing this much straightening..

OK well... [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] I agree with you on junaid action bro. It seems a bit dodgy to me as well. though I might be wrong. But it looks fishy
I'm surprised a bowling coach hasn't talked to him about it. It doesn't seem very natural...

Who is going to be 2nd change bowler?

My hunch is Malik, let's see.

Bloody hell, why are Aussies incapable of reading?

Where the hell did Healy get "Juneel" from? After a test series full of Marcus North thinking the captain was caled "Mishbar"

Junaid looking quicker than what the speed gun is showing. May be skidding it after pitching.

Great day for cricket today. After this it's India vs England. Good thing is I am free today as well... Gonna be enjoying this super Sunday

Lol at all the people clamoring for Hafeez to become captain. 11 overs it takes to people start praising Hafeez. :p The same people who didn't even want him in the team. This nation has such short memories i swear. Discrediting Misbah for all what he has done. His captaincy has defended more sub 250 totals for Pakistan than Hafeez can ever defend 300.

Pakistan have bowled much better than we did in Australia.

Seems like an action replay of first match. All this good bowling but result will be the same.

Imad is overweight? He's lucky still to be playing after that escapade in Bangladesh.

Good over by Hasan Ali. Need to get Smith out though. He will score quickly once he settles.

Junaid's length was the key today. Mostly our bowlers had been on shorter side this tour and even when they bowled good deliveries there were plays and misses.

Lets hope for once we can reverse it

but the limited batsman which are totally misfit in modern day odi cricket and can't take slightest pressure and can't rotate strike to save their life don't give you any hope at all realistically, or does they?

Back