Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will only regress under Shan Masood. Kamran Hurraira are all much better than this foreign diplomat
Most irritating thing about masood is he’s keeping kamran out of the team by playing. If it were a 22 year old who probably isn’t ready and has plenty of time it isn’t so bad. But a late 20s player in domestic form feels different, we might just be wasting another guy’s prime.

Once again a soft dismissal from Shan... 2 times in 4 inns he got out that way... Its a hit me for 4 pls delivery way wide of off stump and he gets out to that...

How can Gillespie coach this shxt..

Saim looks good despite his stats. Abdullah is found out. Abdullah shocked be replaced with Hurairah. Naseem can possibly replace Muhammad Ali.

Shan Masood looked set but gave it away, scoring only 28 off 34 in 2nd Innings against Bangladesh in 2nd Test. Maybe he needs to calm down. He is always trying to play fast in Test cricket, due to which he loses his wicket early. I noticed it too during his Yorkshire stint.

Saim looks good despite his stats. Abdullah is found out. Abdullah shocked be replaced with Hurairah. Naseem can possibly replace Muhammad Ali.
Huraira for Abdullah and in an ideal world Ghulam comes in for Shan

I can't believe I'm genuinely feeling bad for Imam ul haq lmao.

Don't get me wrong Imam deserved to be dropped but the fact Imam was dropped in odi multiple times for shan and now from test while this clown gets free rides. Unbelievable.

Feel bad for ghulam and hirraira more then Imam though.

Most irritating thing about masood is he’s keeping kamran out of the team by playing. If it were a 22 year old who probably isn’t ready and has plenty of time it isn’t so bad. But a late 20s player in domestic form feels different, we might just be wasting another guy’s prime.
Thats wat Pak does usually , its their formula to waste talents on their prime ...

To get Shan out you have 2 options

A) Bowl pace

B) Bowl spin.

He can't play either. Can only attack below 140kph deliveries and even then struggles against 130-135. It needs to be waist high for him to play
him becoming captain is an insult to all great players who have led this side in the past

Shan Masood looked set but gave it away, scoring only 28 off 34 in 2nd Innings against Bangladesh in 2nd Test. Maybe he needs to calm down. He is always trying to play fast in Test cricket, due to which he loses his wicket early. I noticed it too during his Yorkshire stint.
He did not look set man, this is how he plays 24/7. The moment someone fast comes or a spinner comes it he gets out.

I analysed and predicted his technique to perfection. Dude thinks playing tennis and being on the front foot 24/7, will result in a good cricketer.

Pak under pressure here they need to take the attack to Bangladesh otherwise they will go into a shell

I’m sorry but even the most die hard Babar Azam fans cannot justify this

This isn’t a joke or banter anymore

Saud Shakeel is in the team for a couple of years now and still looks like a school boy...
What is the strength and conditioning coach doing...

I’m sorry but even the most die hard Babar Azam fans cannot justify this

This isn’t a joke or banter anymore
Failed when he was needed the most.. familiar story these days isn’t it. I seriously question the intellect of our selectors if he’s picked for the next couple of series as a minimum.. he needs to head to Tibet and find himself

Pakistan is proving me wrong. I thought that they need survive first hour only. After surviving the first hour, they are breaking down to small pieces now.

This pakistan test team is the weakest test team in pak history. Again I dont wish to take anything away from Bangladesh but what their doing aka

1) batting professionally with the tail

2) Planning to get the batsmen out

This is all standard stuff that every professional team does. People are going way too far for Bangladesh when their doing standard stuff for any team. Even uganada did this in wc 2024.

Pakistan switching off like they did yesterday is signs of a crapola team that's club level lol.

Bamgaldesh isn't doing anything a proffesional team would not do.

Nahid Akhtar is wreaking havoc. Rizwan dropped now
catches win matches, many times we dropped the catch and we dropped the match along with our shoulders. last test against SL, SL were 56/6 and kamiru came to bat and was dropped first ball..SL scored 150+ for 7th wicket

This pakistan test team is the weakest test team in pak history. Again I dont wish to take anything away from Bangladesh but what their doing aka

1) batting professionally with the tail

2) Planning to get the batsmen out

This is all standard stuff that every professional team does. People are going way too far for Bangladesh when their doing standard stuff for any team. Even uganada did this in wc 2024.

Pakistan switching off like they did yesterday is signs of a crapola team that's club level lol.

Bamgaldesh isn't doing anything a proffesional team would not do.
We are mentally weak.. no one in this team has any guts to take the fight back like Das did the other day. They go into a shell and then it’s only a matter of a few balls before a wicket falls.. you can see it happening before your eyes

Something is very wrong in the Pakistani camp. The dressing room can’t be ok.

Sir Rizwan almost threw it away

2vjqUV1.png

he is completely out of form... Pak should have rested him , shaheen , naseem and rizwan for this series and replaced them
Agreed or it was a gamble which has paid off in the sense that the selectors needed to expose Babar, Shaheen in which case it should be easier to send them off for a few months

Babar looked so edgy he poked at every ball. Don't expect that from a veteran.
Even Saim showed better judgement outside off stump

The question is who is our backup.I really hope ghulam can deliver but from what I have seen of him on the shaeen tours last year he looked mediocre.Maybe hurraira is our only hope now.

The question is who is our backup.I really hope ghulam can deliver but from what I have seen of him on the shaeen tours last year he looked mediocre.Maybe hurraira is our only hope now.
No one is going to deliver, everyone is mentally shot

What's wrong with Pakistan batsman? Why are they so horrible that none of them is able to score 80-100 runs or even more in their home conditions? Bangladesh has shown tremendous resilience, even their tailenders have shown lot of grit and determination in this series

Ban operating really well here, credit should go to the captain Shanto... Held the pacer Nahid back and now attacking from both sides with Mehidy from the other end... tall lanky pacer bowling at 140+ with mehidy on the other end..

BD might have dropped a series win with Rizwan's catch.
Anything above 150 will be difficult to chase.

Now best actor Rizwan play a match winning innings
he is doing great in this series, never really carried with any sort of drama... performer like attitude.

his shot now shows others how to unsettle mehidy to change his line and length... just simple and easy cricket... attack is the best form of defense thats wat LKD and MHM did when they were 26/6

PCB should release these money hungry Babar, Shaeen co forever so they can play leagues all over the world.

he is doing great in this series, never really carried with any sort of drama... performer like attitude.

his shot now shows others how to unsettle mehidy to change his line and length...
He is Pakistan best batsmen for some time

BD should win this with ease. A perfect batting track. Even 300 is not a safe score where we will hardly make even 120

BD might have dropped a series win with Rizwan's catch.
Anything above 150 will be difficult to chase.
regardless of the result this match, this has been an amazing series. I hope the boys play as good in India, India will be a much much tougher opponent that Pakistan, but if the team play with this determination I will be very happy

PCB should release these money hungry Babar, Shaeen co forever so they can play leagues all over the world.
lol no one selects babar in leagues also.Shaheen will still be in demand since he can occasionally strike with the new ball but babar is done now :uak

lol no one selects babar in leagues also.Shaheen will still be in demand since he can occasionally strike with the new ball but babar is done now :uak
Babar can get picked in leagues of Zimbabwe, Canada, Uganda

I don't understand why all the Pakistani batsman are eager to play shots when pitch is doing just fine. Nahid Rana just removed Saud Shakeel. He's going to be a star in the making

Let's make a list of players that were unknown before playing against Pakistan.

1. Marcus North
2. Nathan Hauritz
3. Brydon Carse
4. Nahid Rana

What about your buddy sarfaraz :p
Sarfi was never mentally shot, he was a proper leader and the team morale was at a sky time high under him.

It's why they won ct and beat atg England in their home den deapite being significantly weaker on Paper.

However even if he comes back, how on earth is he suppose to fix this?

Babar, Rizwam, Shan, Abdullah shafiq, Shaheen etc etc have an ego the size of a nuke but are mentally weaker then a 2 month year old kitten?

If sarfi wasn't mentally rough ct 2017 wouldn't have happened nor would his 100 againat Nz lol.

Let's make a list of players that were unknown before playing against Pakistan.

1. Marcus North
2. Nathan Hauritz
3. Brydon Carse
4. Nahid Rana

Back