Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know what you mean, but your hatred is misdirected. You guys have bigger problems than Rizwan at this point.
Misbah fans are the same as rizwan fans because these 2 are interlinked alongside chacha as well.

You guys did the same qith misbah back in 2011-2015. Misbah scored his 50, baking team bhar mei jai. Rizzu is the same, as long as rizwan gets hi 50-100, baking team bhar mei jai.

I thought liton das would have closed a lid on the rizwan circus but I guess not

Babar looks really average right now. Getting roughed up like this by a newb on his home grounds will hurt his stock in world cricket.

Misbah fans are the same as rizwan fans because these 2 are interlinked alongside chacha as well.

You guys did the same qith misbah back in 2011-2015. Misbah scored his 50, baking team bhar mei jai. Rizzu is the same, as long as rizwan gets hi 50-100, baking team bhar mei jai.

I thought liton das would have closed a lid on the rizwan circus but I guess not
Dude, I am not a Pakistani - I have no skin in the game. So don’t care about Misbah or Rizwan. As I see it, Rizwan is a decent keeper and is atleast scoring some runs - better try first dropping Babar & getting a replacement for him.

Nahid Rana to Rizwan, no run, hits the hard length and gets it to angle back in.

Rizwan needing some attention or treatment, the physio is out to have a check on him. Wonder if it is 'cramp' or 'acting' this time around...

This is cricbuzz comment:ROFLMAO:

He decides to go away, can't see this horror show :angelo

OEhU5n1.png

It will be a great honor for Mr. Chairman if Pakistan loses the series 0-2. Will perfectly fit the Chairman's Boss Viesun.

People need to admit theirs a massive gap between the 2 sides. In skill and mentality.

As I said Bangladesh isn't even taking pakistan seriously. Their playing pakistan as if their Zimbabwe lol

How much pitch will change on 5th day assuming there would be play tomorrow? Pitch seems doing pretty much ok right now. Anything over 220 would be very challenging for BD I reckon.

BD are evolving. Each and every dismissal so far was planned. Shan has struggled against away going deliveries all through his career
Yes captaincy from Shanto is really good... looks to be a good reader of the game and operating the bowlers accordingly...

BD might have dropped a series win with Rizwan's catch.
Anything above 150 will be difficult to chase.
It's a batting pitch. Needed at least 300+ for an impact. We only have 1.5 impact bowler others are just rubbish. Even 300 isn't safe here.

Sarfi was never mentally shot, he was a proper leader and the team morale was at a sky time high under him.

It's why they won ct and beat atg England in their home den deapite being significantly weaker on Paper.

However even if he comes back, how on earth is he suppose to fix this?

Babar, Rizwam, Shan, Abdullah shafiq, Shaheen etc etc have an ego the size of a nuke but are mentally weaker then a 2 month year old kitten?

If sarfi wasn't mentally rough ct 2017 wouldn't have happened nor would his 100 againat Nz lol.
I would rather have Sarfraz than Masood and get rid of useless over-hyped players from the team.

PCB should postpone the England series indefinitely citing Stadium renovation problem.
Why? If this is how they play on their hone ground, imagine how badly they'll get bullied by Australia in November in their home den? Jake fraser has gotten the perfect opportunity. He's playing against a joke lineup in his home den but marketed as a lineup that's historic for pacers.

It'll improve his confidence. Won't be suprised if he pulls a sanga and scored 3 back to back centuries against this lot

Give credit to Ban too they have been outstanding this series , not their old self....

Better team combo, better captain and bowlers executing the plan really well..

Pak shouldn't aim higher. They are already 104 runs ahead, anything above 130 and match is on.. 🔥🔥
Still Pakistan favorites in my opinion

Come on tigers just get Rizwan now and target would be 160! On the hand Rizwan has the chance to be hero by scoring a ton!

I would rather have Sarfraz than Masood and get rid of useless over-hyped players from the team.
Point is how is he suppose to lead now? Misbah ruined him.

Misbah, Ramiz and Naqvi, The villian trio lol

170 would be a match winning score ... 150 or anything below that Pak have to bowl really well to win this match...

Saud is also bad except his 141 in the first inns of this series...
Still better than the rest of the top 4. And has at least scored a century in recent memory.

It’s worse having a top 4 of batsmen who are all averaging 20 or so in recent times. I would be genuinely shocked if any of the top 4 score a century any time soon it’s got so bad.

Lol saud Shakeel. He is absolutely garbage player. People want this terrible player as captain.haha
He can't play pace bowling at all. Can't wait to see him dance on South african pitches.

Lol saud Shakeel. He is absolutely garbage player. People want this terrible player as captain.haha
He can't play pace bowling at all. Can't wait to see him dance on South african pitches.
I would take an in form Babar over him any day. But what can you do when that isn’t an option.

Bangladesh deserve to win the series.

Pakistan should kick out shan, Zimbabar,saud, mir Hamza,abrar Ahmed, Abdullah Shafiq.

Looks like legside Rizwan will have to save Pakistan ... Wicket suits his strength flat and good for batting

Aamer Sohail in commentary:

"This morning, I saw Salman Ali Agha in the nets and he was looking to play everything off the backfoot. Seems like he was preparing for Nahid Rana. You cannot really commit on the front foot against Nahid Rana."

Sarfi was never mentally shot, he was a proper leader and the team morale was at a sky time high under him.

It's why they won ct and beat atg England in their home den deapite being significantly weaker on Paper.

However even if he comes back, how on earth is he suppose to fix this?

Babar, Rizwam, Shan, Abdullah shafiq, Shaheen etc etc have an ego the size of a nuke but are mentally weaker then a 2 month year old kitten?

If sarfi wasn't mentally rough ct 2017 wouldn't have happened nor would his 100 againat Nz lol.
Biggest heck
He was

I would take an in form Babar over him any day. But what can you do when that isn’t an option.
He is not the answer to Pakistan's batting woes. He has no game against pace bowling.
He has already failed in australia and in world cup as well.

He should be nowhere near the Pakistan team

Dude, I am not a Pakistani - I have no skin in the game. So don’t care about Misbah or Rizwan. As I see it, Rizwan is a decent keeper and is atleast scoring some runs - better try first dropping Babar & getting a replacement for him.
Rizwan will still be blamed for scoring runs.

Someone like Saud is repeatedly escaping criticism because he’s from a certain region.

He is not the answer to Pakistan's batting woes. He has no game against pace bowling.
He has already failed in australia and in world cup as well.

He should be nowhere near the Pakistan team
Then give recommendations and replacements lol.

Rizwan seems to be struggling. Will Saifi bhai be the concussion sub and replace this Dramybaaz permanently by playing a match-winning knock

Rizwan will still be blamed for scoring runs.

Someone like Saud is repeatedly escaping criticism because he’s from a certain region.
Depends on how he scores them. Right now he's doing good. But if Agha falls, then it'll be revealed. As I said das already showed how to bat with someone who can't bat.

Match is getting out of Bd's hand! Nahid Rana should be brought back into the attack assuming he got some rest.

It's a batting pitch. Needed at least 300+ for an impact. We only have 1.5 impact bowler others are just rubbish. Even 300 isn't safe here.
Despite all the good efforts in this series, BD is still not a top tier test team like Aus, Ind, Eng etc and will feel the pressure of chasing.
Pak has already got lead of ~120 and some 30-40 runs more will be enough for BD to bundle out under pressure.

One thing is for sure never believe the hype here... According to some Abdullah shafique and Saud were the next saviours of Pakistan cricket...For flat pitches they may perform once in 10 matches... But on green top or even a slight bowling friendly pitch they are sitting ducks... Same with nepotism product shan.
Instead of giving these guys free money...Bring in new players... There won't be much difference in results...

You have to be blind hater to think otherwise, he is also a wicket keeping batsman.
Mould of Miandad is a joke to miandad.

What miandad did in 1986 againat india is superior to anything any player has ever done in pakistan.

Dude was the ultimate surgeon and saviour. Rizwam is mostly misbah ul haq, Scores but often loses games. Dude has lost most games when he's scored then won it.

To top it off, Miandad was a master batting with the tail while rizwan was clowned on for his batting with the tail in the first Test.

Das showed how it's truly done with the tail.

Kuda ka khoof karo when you make such statements comparing him to YK and Miandad

What miandad did in 1986 againat india is superior to anything any player has ever done in pakistan.

Dude was the ultimate surgeon and saviour. Rizwam is mostly misbah ul haq, Scores but often loses games. Dude has lost most games when he's scored then won it.

To top it off, Miandad was a master batting with the tail while rizwan was clowned on for his batting with the tail in the first Test.

Kuda ka khoof karo when you make such statements comparing him to YK and Miandad
Just curious. Did India have world class bowling attack during those days?

It's BD's game to lose. One more wicket and you have the tail. Just make sure you don't drop any dollies

Not comparing skill level but fighting qualities. How does a batsman who scores runs is held responsible for losing a match, beats me.

Kapil dev, Azhruhdin, Ravi shastri and a few more, nothing revolutionary but they ain't crap bowlers lol, their better then the lot pakistan is facing atm.

Back