Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm expecting a challenge from BD when they tour us later this year.

Accurate fast/fast medium bowlers , 2 quality spin allrounders - the bowling is exactly what you need in Indian conditions.

It's the batting that will likely cost BD in India.

But they'll offer a stiff challenge for sure.
Arei kakei, Max they'll give you a bit of a trouble and earn your respect.

Team to dekho in kei sath yei kheel rahei hain. The captain looks like he's auditioning for a har pal geo drama

Khena kya cha rahei ho? Rizwan is comparable to Inzi now?
Yeh bechare paagal ho gaye hain.

Whatever Rizwan does in this era supersedes everything people have done in the past for Pakistan (according to them). Pakistan fans as mediocre as their cricket team I’m afraid

what happened to the Indian guy who cracked 157 in IPL. dont see him much in Indian team now
Umran? Not sure. I don't think he is Test class . High pace is not necessary in Tests. Yes , as an attack needs to bowl a high percentage of deliveries in 85 mph + region to be successful everywhere but express pace is not necessary.

I'm just hoping Akashdeep and others in line have the tools to be successful in Test cricket.

Nope. I am saying that a 50 against this Bangla attack has value.
You realise 10 years ago the fandom was mostly along the lines of

Yar yei to bangaldesh hai ya yei to USA hair jeet jai gei easy peasy. India kei sath maza ai ga.

Now we say, rizwan 43 in a losing cause on a pindi batting friendly pitch has value against bamgaldesh. You lot deserve these crap standards.

Abrar turned out to good for nothing cricketer. Can't bat or bowl. He need to search for better spinner. Nauman is not an answer.

Abrar turned out to good for nothing cricketer. Can't bat or bowl. He need to search for better spinner. Nauman is not an answer.
Abrar was never a batter though? So don't understand the criticism about batting.

If you mean bowling I agree but batting makes no sense? He never pretended to be an allrounder.

If a a useless like Dhoni can be considered as a legendary WK batsman with a Test average of 38 and T20I SR of 126, then people should have no issues in giving Rizwan due credit.

He scores runs and if he had some support in this series, Pakistan would have won 2-0. Some people don’t like it when he scores because it doesn’t go well with their agendas. It is as simple as that.

Pakistan's lowest innings total against Bangladesh in home Tests (in All-outs)

146 - 2024
175 - 2003
274 - 2024

If a a useless like Dhoni can be considered as a legendary WK batsman with a Test average of 38 and T20I SR of 126, then people should have no issues in giving Rizwan due credit.

He scores runs and if he had some support in this series, Pakistan would have won 2-0. Some people don’t like it when he scores because it doesn’t go well with their agendas. It is as simple as that.

Why does Rizwan gets so much hate though ?

That's a useful boundary, lead increases to 162. If Pakistan can stretch to 200, there's a chance.

That first ball drop off Rizwan might have prevented 2-0 whitewash . Looks like rain is just around the corner.

Because some deluded people think that he is kept dynamite openers like Sharjeel and Fakhar away in T20 cricket, but the reality is that he is far better than Sharjeel ever was and Fakhar had a long rope as T20 opener and Rizwan did much better than him.

Saim Ayub was also one of the players who was supposedly better than Rizwan as a T20 opener but we saw how he performed.

Rizwan is a terrific WK batsman but he needs to pipe down his antics.

Support your player all you want, but calling Dhoni a FRAUD just to inflate your fragile ego only reflects poorly on you. It’s disappointing because I used to enjoy your cricket analysis, but lately, your comments have stooped so low that you've become a joke. Your words lack the class you once had, and without that, your cricket insights lose all their value. Raise your standards, or risk losing the respect you once commanded.

What a non sense statement!!! Do we ever have a good batsman and leader like him

Don’t worry, we can all feel proud when Shan Masood articulately explains his team’s humiliation with his excellent English.

Whatever makes you sleep better.
Rizwan is good but not the best wk batter, I think.
That's my thinking also! I don't know weather it's about Rizwans grouping or politics inside the team but to be honest he has played some good innings and considering current Pak batters one can not think Pakistan without him. At least he is scoring some runs!

Support your player all you want, but calling Dhoni a FRAUD just to inflate your fragile ego only reflects poorly on you. It’s disappointing because I used to enjoy your cricket analysis, but lately, your comments have stooped so low that you've become a joke. Your words lack the class you once had, and without that, your cricket insights lose all their value. Raise your standards, or risk losing the respect you once commanded.
Already explained in the Yuvraj thread why Dhoni is highly overrated. If you can prove that he is not, I’m happy to take this discussion back to that thread.

I don’t want to waste my energy in this thread because the mods will end up deleting the posts. Furthermore, I don’t need certifications on my credibility from you because I don’t know much about what you write so you haven’t earned my respect yet.

Conditions are expected to be overcast for the rest of the game. Another 15-20 and don't think it's going to be that easy for Bangla bros

He was always a troll lol, Indian Posters just liked him because he trolled Pakistan and hyped India up to put down Pakistan.

What a non sense statement!!! Do we ever have a good batsman and leader like him
Dhoni is one of the best batters and ny far the greatest leader India has ever had. He was a gun finisher in odi.

However he should not have played 2019 wc, his ego on playing beyond his expiry coat India the cup and the England game.

But yeah gun player of odi, Slightly underachieved in t20 and test though but not by much, proper ATG keeper.

Because some deluded people think that he is kept dynamite openers like Sharjeel and Fakhar away in T20 cricket, but the reality is that he is far better than Sharjeel ever was and Fakhar had a long rope as T20 opener and Rizwan did much better than him.

Saim Ayub was also one of the players who was supposedly better than Rizwan as a T20 opener but we saw how he performed.

Rizwan is a terrific WK batsman but he needs to pipe down his antics.
I guess we have deluded fans everywhere, some people in Bangladesh thinks Shanto is the next Gayle.

Rizwan should be made captain, he performs better under pressure.

Dhoni gets into no one’s all time world xi the only 2 Indians that get into world xi are sachin & gavaskar.. India are a failed cricketing nation considering.. Aus & windies players dominate world xis

I guess we have deluded fans everywhere, some people in Bangladesh think Shanto is the next Gayle.

Rizwan should be made captain, he performs better under pressure.
Nobody in BD rates Shanto, he is called Lord Shanto for a reason. I am wondering if you follow BD cricket at all, or are you even a Bangladeshi or pretending to be one

Lady commentator going on about brand of cricket has she seen the state of team.. Masood ain’t going to turn into stokes overnight !

It's all over for BD.
Either a draw due to rain or Pak will win.
hmm looks like it, the last couple of runs by agha sealed it for Pak. Ban can crawl and chase 180 in this match but I dont think more than that

What a knock by Agha. Singlehandedly saving Pakistan. Better spinner than Abrar too. Blessed in all facets :hafeez

Umpiring has screwed Bd here

They haven’t really had any favourable decisions in this Test. Agha was out in the first innings too but BD didn’t have any reviews left. He was out LBW on a yorker but got lucky on umpire’s call

This is too many. Pakistan has the advantages now. If no rain, Pakistan is the team more likely will win from here.

Back