Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BD will win this with ease. Its a batting paradise and even English/India/Aussie school team can chase this.

Oh balle fc standard hahaha.

Since when did bowling at 120kph pies become fc standard?

This is club level bowling. Rn pakistan bowling is somehow even worse then 2015-2016 west indies bowling that de villers would have the time of his life with
Yeah Mir is poor. But my point was BD bowling has been really good .

Look at the way Hasan set Rizwan up. 4 induckers at offstump and the 5th one swinging away from a wide lines to tempt a desperate Rizwan into a false shot.

I did not see anything remotely similar from the likes of Naseem or Shaheen even. Let's not even discuss the spin bowling.

Ya now pitch turns into a road hahaha.

Just admit the pitch was easy but Pakistan is rubbish. Seeing this lot bat in England or Australia will be clown worthy

Saim is a fraud as well, however in the case of saim I feel like his fans are overhyping him and conning, so far I haven't heard of a single commentator or Saim himself claiming he's some sort of king or going on about how he's the next big thing.

People like rizwan and babar amd even chacha in odi and t20 can't stop boot licking themselves with naqvi and Ramiz feeding their egos
yeah but they will not con us anymore. people already know the reality.. no one thinks Babar as King.. its just plain stupid at this point

Pitch is the best to bat now and it is good for Bangladesh that they are playing positive cricket.
Congrats all Ban Fans here.

There is simply no talent in Pakistan.
Oh come on. 224m people. Surely there is, your system currently is not sharping the talent. you guys are not like we that is still searching for the system to make world class talent shine, you had a system which produced many great cricketers. the blue print for you guys is already thereAttach files

Yeah Mir is poor. But my point was BD bowling has been really good .

Look at the way Hasan set Rizwan up. 4 induckers at offstump and the 5th one swinging away from a wide lines to tempt a desperate Rizwan into a false shot.

I did not see anything remotely similar from the likes of Naseem or Shaheen even. Let's not even discuss the spin bowling.
Bro, Bangladesh is good, I am not denying it. But this is standard stuff that every professional team does bhai 🤣🤣.

It's a sport, Why wouldn't a side plan on how to get batters out and do their homework.

Even Nepal last year did their homework on Imam and fakhar and got them out lmao.

Why are pakistani people looking at gully level logic and thinking it's some Einstein level move from bamgaldesh. 🤣🤣.

I loved bamgaldesh this game, magar just admit that their playing like any professional team would play, meanwhile pakistan has no clue what their doing

Why was Amir Sohail and the lady (forgot her name) talking only about Pakistani bowlers and domestic records etc?

What about the loser batsmen. The bowlers have been poor but the batsmen have been complete losers
Aamir Sohail is like Ramiz, they have always been there to defend Babar

Oh come on. 224m people. Surely there is, your system currently is not sharping the talent. you guys are not like we that is still searching for the system to make world class talent shine, you had a system which produced many great cricketers. the blue print for you guys is already thereAttach files
True!!! Its a mafia system so no talent will not selected instead of parchis

Bro, Bangladesh is good, I am not denying it. But this is standard stuff that every professional team does bhai 🤣🤣.

It's a sport, Why wouldn't a side plan on how to get batters out and do their homework.

Even Nepal last year did their homework on Imam and fakhar and got them out lmao.

Why are pakistani people looking at gully level logic and thinking it's some Einstein level move from bamgaldesh. 🤣🤣.

I loved bamgaldesh this game, magar just admit that their playing like any professional team would play, meanwhile pakistan has no clue what their doing
Fair enough. But the fact is that when your bowling attack's skill levels are so low, that's a bigger concern than runs on the board.

Zakir, Shanto and Shakib have to step up . Mushy, Liton and Mehidy can't save them every time :inti
As if they are going to chase 400 runs. its only 185. Any test team can chase it. As I mentioned earlier even any decent Indian school team can chase. Its a batting paradise.

yeah but they will not con us anymore. people already know the reality.. no one thinks Babar as King.. its just plain stupid at this point
Babar was never a king bro, in his 19 centuries, only 5 are againat full strength teams and pakistan lost 4 of em 🤣🤣.

It's just nz 2019 game. Compare that to yousaf who has won 14 out of 15 games of his centuries and went not out in 10 of em, solely being responsible for giving pakistan a win. Yousaf also has a bunch of 40's to 50's not puts that he won for pakistan.

Yet yousaf who is superior to babar all ways to Sunday was never hyped up by fans as if it's their shaadi?

The rise of social media convinced the gullable that Babar is Don Bradman and the greatest pak batter ever when he isn't even top 15.

Imzi, Ijaz, Saleem, Zaheer, Saeed Anwar, Yousaf, Aamer sohail, haris sohail, Falhar zaman etc etc are all comfortably superior although fakhar is inconsistent and hafeez was considered a flat track bully.

Bamgaldesh should give pakistan another 10 wicket thrashing. Theirs no way even medicore batters should get out by this club level bowling

Hopefully this mir Hamza female version of male fast bowler never plays for Pakistan again. It's really embarrassing to see him bowl those 120ks thunderbolts even female cricketers bowls at higher pace than this dump.

Scapegoating of Rizwan is utterly ridiculous on here ..

Is he supposed to save Pakistan from all the blunders of the top and middle order ?

He's scored 294 runs @98.00 in the series , the highest run scorer. He's the keeper batsman ..
When did Pakistan have a keeper who averaged 40+ in Test cricket from 20+ Tests ?
He's the least of our problems he deserves the respect for trying.

Rain should stay away Bangladesh should win the series they deserve to win the series.

Pakistan bowlers bowled extended spell yesterday even though innings was a short one. That effect might be there as pak batters did not give enough time to them to recover.

Then why did he continue batting until he got out?
he was tested for concussion, umpairs allowed him to bat. May be he has not taken to field as caution. As for batting in this situation pakistan needed all 10 wickets right..he is the best batter in the series

Scapegoating of Rizwan is utterly ridiculous on here ..

Is he supposed to save Pakistan from all the blunders of the top and middle order ?

He's scored 294 runs @98.00 in the series , the highest run scorer. He's the keeper batsman ..
When did Pakistan have a keeper who averaged 40+ in Test cricket from 20+ Tests ?
He's the least of our problems he deserves the respect for trying.
Agreed. It's not Rizwan's fault that the captain and bowling attack are garbage

Bangladesh wouldn’t last 2.5 days vs a decent team poor Pak making them look like Graeme smiths SA side.

I would advise ECB not to waste money on sending Eng to Pak il give them the 3-0 right now.

Bangladesh wouldn’t last 2.5 days vs a decent team poor Pak making them look like Graeme smiths SA side.

I would advise ECB not to waste money on sending Eng to Pak il give them the 3-0 right now.
Eng should go to BD and finish us in 2.5 days

Not sure about that!!!!

BD batsmen have surely better technique. they play most of deliveries at back foot ..not surprised by any unexpected bounce from good length.

Bangladesh should be ashamed of themselves for giving the team 6 wickets for 26.

Idc if the pitch was even a minefield, this is rubbish bowling

India will finish us in 1 day

Pakistan bowling is miserable, can't take wickets, can't control flow of runs in any format. Main batters play like tailenders. This team need massive overhaul

Can't blame bowlers here. No gremlins. Even overcast conditions are negotiated by coming down the wicket. Pacewise these guys are not express. So they heavily rely on BD batsmen committing their own mistake. It is the batsmen that needs to take the blame for back to back 2nd innings collapses in 2 tests should they lose.

Nahid ahead of our pacers

c1DSKKI.png

Khurram is going to get slaughtered by English BazzBall batters

Can't blame bowlers here. No gremlins. Even overcast conditions are negotiated by coming down the wicket. Pacewise these guys are not express. So they heavily rely on BD batsmen committing their own mistake. It is the batsmen that needs to take the blame for back to back 2nd innings collapses in 2 tests should they lose.
BD batsmen play most of their balls at back foot and they dnt commit themselves at front foot and hang their bats out when ball rises.. watch dismissals of Pak batters

People having a go at Mir Hamza.

We have Amir who retired.

Shaheen and Naseem who really aren't up for test cricket. We all know this deep down.

Hasnain is out.

Ihsanullah injured.

Haris Rauf is a tape ball bowler who doesn't want to play test.

He is probably 6th or 7th choice if all things were well. Players were up for it and had been looked after in terms of injuries.

Can't criticize him. At least he wants to play for his country. Criticise the system.

BD batsmen play most of their balls at back foot and they dnt commit themselves at front foot and hang their bats out when ball rises.. watch dismissals of Pak batters
To think this is not even Bangladesh's main fast bowlers with Shoriful sitting out.

Just tuned in.
match tantalisingly poised, with rain around the corner and clouds welling up - ah the drama.
- saw the card, good fightback by pak after loosing their T O cheaply.
- Pak need 10 wkts and will have to bowl out of their skins
- will also be a race against the weather, so will be interesting.....

Whatever the result - as an indian - i only hope Gambo, morkel, hitman VK and the team management are watching this closely.
Irrespective of the result - Bangla have shown their mettle and ability to tough out situations and have just lage rahe and lage rahe....this has to awaken guys in the Indian set up so as not to take BD lightly at alll...
and last i heard they are resting Jassi bumrah - why the fridge...!!

This dude Zakir packs a punch...Bangla going nice currently

Abdullah would have got out poking in the first over that's for sure.

You can't expect others to step up by appointing someone who averages 28 as captain.at 35 years of age

That's outright stupid and demotivates everyone.

Shan Masood has to go ASAP. Even if somehow Pakistan miraculously win from here.

Back