Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rana or Hasan who will take the fifer? I would love to see Rana take the last wicket in next over.

Dhoni gets into no one’s all time world xi the only 2 Indians that get into world xi are sachin & gavaskar.. India are a failed cricketing nation considering.. Aus & windies players dominate world xis

Yes ofcourse. Number of players in some arbitrary World XIs decide the legacy of a cricket nation and not the tinpot ICC major titles and big Test series wins.

Nobody in BD rates Shanto, he is called Lord Shanto for a reason. I am wondering if you follow BD cricket at all, or are you even a Bangladeshi or pretending to be one

Why would I pretend to be a Bangladeshi fan? If I had to pretend I would pretend to be an Aussie or English fan, why pretend to be a fan of a third class team? :cobra

9th wicket stand for BD yesterday is going to hurt Pakistan more than 7th wicket stand. Pakistan conceded 50 runs extra before closing out the innings. too bad Pakistani bowlers could nt capitalise at key moments

Not the worst total but Bangladesh’s game to lose

They won’t be 26-6 again I recon

Please chase these runs tonight and don’t drag it to tomorrow

This Salman guy has zero game awareness. Kept exposing the tail till he run out of partners.

Why was Amir Sohail and the lady (forgot her name) talking only about Pakistani bowlers and domestic records etc?

What about the loser batsmen. The bowlers have been poor but the batsmen have been complete losers

If BD can reach 30 without losing a ticket , this will be a cakewalk. If its 30-3, then much harder

Shanto its your time to outshine the Pakistan captain. please take BD home and I will never call you lord shanto again

Why was Amir Sohail and the lady (forgot her name) talking only about Pakistani bowlers and domestic records etc?

What about the loser batsmen. The bowlers have been poor but the batsmen have been complete losers
sorry but your captain has no place in team. we reward mediocrity and Shan’s batting stats are even below mediocrity. Saim has no business opening the tests for us without playing any meaningful domestic competition..its slap in face of those cricketers who work hard in domestic circuit. little they know that they only need to show six hitting ability to get a spot in our national team

What should be the batting approach for BD batters? I think Zakir should try to hit some shots while Sadman plays his normal cricket.

BD's highest chase against a good team has been 191/6 against SL, In that match the pitch was lot batting friendly than this pitch
Only needs to see off the new ball. This should be doable with sensible batting. The pitch is good for batting once you're set. For Pakistan they had to score quick to win that's why they faltered. If top order bats with application even 200 can be chased. Above 200 would have been a mental barrier. Game is in favour of Bangladesh. Winning such matches will provide the confidence to go further up

Selfish knock!!! He only played for himself just like Babar. He should protect tail enders instead of giving them full overs.
As I told others, Pakistan has no clue on how to play with the tail.

Bangladesh deserve to win based of das, Mehidy, Mahmud and Rana's performance alone

sorry but your captain has no place in team. we reward mediocrity and Shan’s batting stats are even below mediocrity. Saim has no business opening the tests for us without playing any meaningful domestic competition..its slap in face of those cricketers who work hard in domestic circuit. little they know that they only need to show six hitting ability to get a spot in our national team
Why are you saying sorry? I agree with you. My point if you read it is why are only the bowlers scrutinised? Why not the loser batsmen?

Selfish knock!!! He only played for himself just like Babar. He should protect tail enders instead of giving them full overs.
Probably it's was unfortunate as he tried to do protect both the last two tailenders. Both time he couldn't score 5th n 6th delivery I believe. Sometimes you need luck to be on your side so that tailenders can knock around some deliveries without getting out.

Probably it's was unfortunate as he tried to do protect both the last two tailenders. Both time he couldn't score 5th n 6th delivery I believe. Sometimes you need luck to be on your side so that tailenders can knock around some deliveries without getting out.
True!! But the guy is selfish statpad.

Really? Is being bowled out twice for under 200 on these flat decks not a difference?
And that's because their bowling - both spin and pace - has been comfortably superior to Pakistan's.

There is no way you can argue that a lineup with Zakir and Shanto , a past it Shakib is somehow better than PAK lineup.

As I told others, Pakistan has no clue on how to play with the tail.

Bangladesh deserve to win based of das, Mehidy, Mahmud and Rana's performance alone
Agreed not only do they not know, they are so selfish they want to hoodwink everyone in to saving their stats

Why are you saying sorry? I agree with you. My point if you read it is why are only the bowlers scrutinised? Why not the loser batsmen?
batsmen need to be held responsible. we lost first test not because we conceded 550 after scoring 448/6 and declaring it.. we lost because our loser batsmen got bundled out under 150 on apparently harmless surface. same is the case today. but that is bound to happen when we give chances to undeserving players like Shan and Saim.

And that's because their bowling - both spin and pace - has been comfortably superior to Pakistan's.

There is no way you can argue that a lineup with Zakir and Shanto , a past it Shakib is somehow better than PAK lineup.
So the batsmen haven’t contributed to their downfall?

Yes by all means criticise the bowling, but why are the batsmen getting off Scott free?

Because the difference between these sides is clearly the bowling.
No it isn't. Das alone is superior to the entire pakistan batting line up.

The king is a fraud, legwan is a fraud.

Pakistan does not have a single batter besides fakhar zaman. They use to have haris sohail, hafeez(Who while medicore was still a proper allrounder), malik(was also medicore but still an allrounder), Azhar Ali etc etc.

Now they have Shan, Babar, Rizwan hahahahahaha.

2017 Babar in ct was a passenger, he'd get exposed eventually.

This is why impact is important, when someone like kohli or rohit are put of form, you can't drop them due to the value they provide. Same logic should be applied to Fakhar.

What value does Babar provide? Soft scoring and losing us games againat full strength like Australia, England and SA?

Why is rizwan chilling in the pavilion. It’s a nice life isn’t it. Get your bat and send someone else out to keep for you

Yes ofcourse. Number of players in some arbitrary World XIs decide the legacy of a cricket nation and not the tinpot ICC major titles and big Test series wins.
that guy is bit disturbed. You must see his posts. Just ignore man.

Agreed not only do they not know, they are so selfish they want to hoodwink everyone in to saving their stats
Sarfraz was a master at playing with the tail during the 2014 test era. The dude knew how to bat around them, This is also why he was a succesful captain.

Rizwan, Agha, and babar are clowns with the tail.

So the batsmen haven’t contributed to their downfall?

Yes by all means criticise the bowling, but why are the batsmen getting off Scott free?
They are not getting scot free. But the gulf in bowling quality is much bigger.

Mehidy taking fifers on pitches where Abrar is barely turning the ball even when he bowls slow.

Khurram apart , your bowlers look just about FC standard to be honest. BD looked like the only international attack on the park.

No it isn't. Das alone is superior to the entire pakistan batting line up.

The king is a fraud, legwan is a fraud.

Pakistan does not have a single batter besides fakhar zaman. They use to have haris sohail, hafeez(Who while medicore was still a proper allrounder), malik(was also medicore but still an allrounder), Azhar Ali etc etc.

Now they have Shan, Babar, Rizwan hahahahahaha.

2017 Babar in ct was a passenger, he'd get exposed eventually.

This is why impact is important, when someone like kohli or rohit are put of form, you can't drop them due to the value they provide. Same logic should be applied to Fakhar.

What value does Babar provide? Soft scoring and losing us games againat full strength like Australia, England and SA?
you forgot to mention Saim.. some idiot in our management thought he could replicate bazball approach for Pakistan. its probably Shan who thought like that lol

The way Bd played so far they deserve to win this match but again considering how cruel cricket can be there is ample chance for Pakistan to beat us.

They are not getting scot free. But the gulf in bowling quality is much bigger.

Mehidy taking fifers on pitches where Abrar is barely turning the ball even when he bowls slow.

Khurram apart , your bowlers look just about FC standard to be honest. BD looked like the only international attack on the park.
Oh balle fc standard hahaha.

Since when did bowling at 120kph pies become fc standard?

This is club level bowling. Rn pakistan bowling is somehow even worse then 2015-2016 west indies bowling that de villers would have the time of his life with

you forgot to mention Saim.. some idiot in our management thought he could replicate bazball approach for Pakistan. its probably Shan who thought like that lol
Saim is a fraud as well, however in the case of saim I feel like his fans are overhyping him and conning, so far I haven't heard of a single commentator or Saim himself claiming he's some sort of king or going on about how he's the next big thing.

People like rizwan and babar amd even chacha in odi and t20 can't stop boot licking themselves with naqvi and Ramiz feeding their egos

Back