Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BD fielders are costing this team big time. PAK may not be able to make them pay for this . But bigger teams will bully BD for such lapses
Dont need bigger teams, teams that we can do well against also make us pay. Last test against SL, SL were 56/5, Kamindu Mendis came and got an outside edge of shoriful first ball, SL would have been 56/6, but they scored 202 in 6th wicket partnership after that

Not comparing skill level but fighting qualities. How does a batsman who scores runs is held responsible for losing a match, beats me.
Idk, I wonder why people blame misbah for mohali and 2012 feburary t20. They must be idiots

Idk, I wonder why people blame misbah for mohali and 2012 feburary t20. They must be idiots
Again, you are comparing across formats. Misbah playing those innings in Tests would have been perfectly ok & so the valid arguments you have against Misbah in shorter formats, dont hold good in Test cricket.

Thats the problem - you guys don’t understand nor appreciate proper Dravid, Poojara or Misbahesque Test cricket batting. At times you just need to hold the fort at one end.

Don't know Why many here blame Rizwan for everything. I mean he is your best all format batsman and score runs in crucial times. Ye he has limitations but still he is best batsman is the series. He deserve some respect 👍🏻
Regional politics

Rizwan is currently Pakistan's top scorer in this series.

dPblJPS.jpg
Most reliable player 👍

Why? If this is how they play on their hone ground, imagine how badly they'll get bullied by Australia in November in their home den? Jake fraser has gotten the perfect opportunity. He's playing against a joke lineup in his home den but marketed as a lineup that's historic for pacers.

It'll improve his confidence. Won't be suprised if he pulls a sanga and scored 3 back to back centuries against this lot
To save humiliation that will happen. Because at current setup. Pakistan Cricket is only regressing

Again, you are comparing across formats. Misbah playing those innings in Tests would have been perfectly ok & so the valid arguments you have against Misbah in shorter formats, dont hold good in Test cricket.

Thats the problem - you guys don’t understand nor appreciate proper Dravid, Poojara or Misbahesque Test cricket batting. At times you just need to hold the fort at one end.
Liton das held the fort. Rizwan gave tailenders a death sentence in the first Test.

Kapil dev, Azhruhdin, Ravi shastri and a few more, nothing revolutionary but they ain't crap bowlers lol, their better then the lot pakistan is facing atm.
Azhar Uddin was batsman. If I remember correctly likes of Madan Lal and Duleep Doshi were the main bowlers along with Kapil.

Liton das held the fort. Rizwan gave tailenders a death sentence in the first Test.
For death sentence he did not too bad to score 170 and 56. Also Linton had Capable Mehidy on one end and then later well committed Hasan whi faced plenty of balls in the partnership.

Rizwan playing well. He can give some acting performance like cramps, leaving the bat while running etc. and no Pak fan would mind.

Because of the exact reason I told u, tuk tuk, and we r talking about scoring runs in test esp when restart out for not much How does Rizwan get blame.

Because of the exact reason I told u, tuk tuk, and we r talking about scoring runs in test esp when restart out for not much How does Rizwan get blame.
Who batted better with the tail, Rizwan or das?

It's seaming around a lot.

Uphill task for Bangladesh to chase this down. Brilliant Test match surface this

Uphill task for Bangladesh to chase this down. Brilliant Test match surface this

Not gonna be easy.
If Pakistan channelise the cornered tiger they will make it a tiger fight.

Don't waste your breath brother.

Hating is a low and degrading emotion and is so poisonous that no man is strong enough to use it safely.
Ikr, it's not like he didn't just leave pakistan for dead just now

A whitewash at home is a tremendous achievement. I didnt think it was possible

who says test match is dead and only good when big 3 plays right? given the conditions right lesser teams can give equal thrilling matches against each other. I dont know if i am minority or not but I enjoy this battle between bat and ball more than t20 slogfest

This kid Hasan has been brilliant throughout the series

Proper bowler
He also batted out of his skin for his team. I think that's something we shouldn't sleep on. For someone who can't bat, he really backed his senior batsman

Whatever happens in this game regardless it's good to see that Bangladesh have upskilled tremendously. They have our skilled Pakistan on every parameter. I hope they continue their upward journey. Best wishes

Whatever happens in this game regardless it's good to see that Bangladesh have upskilled tremendously. They have our skilled Pakistan on every parameter. I hope they continue their upward journey. Best wishes
thanks brother, we are still not consistent, we play well one or two matches than falter away. I hope the guys hold on to the mentality they showed. India will beat us in the next series but I hope to see this brand of cricket against India as well. Result may not be the same as India is much stronger but I hope to see this brand and execution

most likely..Mushfik,Liton,Openers,Meraz will fail for sure..Can Shanto finally come good in this series? I will not count my chickens though
Opening pair has to bat well. Zakir's batting is disappointing in this series so far. Shanto will find his form soon hopefully. An innings from Sakib is due.

Ikr, it's not like he didn't just leave pakistan for dead just now
He tried against a quality bowling attack.

This bowling attack is Bangla’s best ever to play red ball.

When Inzi famously won that Multan test he was facing a 5 feet tall, 120 kph Khaled Mahmud.

He tried against a quality bowling attack.

This bowling attack is Bangla’s best ever to play red ball.

When Inzi famously won that Multan test he was facing a 5 feet tall, 120 kph Khaled Mahmud.
Khena kya cha rahei ho? Rizwan is comparable to Inzi now?

thanks brother, we are still not consistent, we play well one or two matches than falter away. I hope the guys hold on to the mentality they showed. India will beat us in the next series but I hope to see this brand of cricket against India as well. Result may not be the same as India is much stronger but I hope to see this brand and execution
I'm expecting a challenge from BD when they tour us later this year.

Accurate fast/fast medium bowlers , 2 quality spin allrounders - the bowling is exactly what you need in Indian conditions.

It's the batting that will likely cost BD in India.

But they'll offer a stiff challenge for sure.

Shanto should place fielders a bit defenselly as Pak batters will be slogging now! Every runs matter here!

Opening pair has to bat well. Zakir's batting is disappointing in this series so far. Shanto will find his form soon hopefully. An innings from Sakib is due.
One of these two duds - Zakir and Shanto - have to make way for Towhid . You can't keep that guy out for batters of such low calibre. He is gun.

I'm expecting a challenge from BD when they tour us later this year.

Accurate fast/fast medium bowlers , 2 quality spin allrounders - the bowling is exactly what you need in Indian conditions.

It's the batting that will likely cost BD in India.

But they'll offer a stiff challenge for sure.
If BD challenges India in India, I can not ask more than that. India in India always has been extremely difficult for any team in the world. Even the all mighty Australian team of 2000s

Back