British Pakistanis, less successful compared to North American Pakistanis?

BritPaks have more numbers in parliament because of the numbers of asians concentrated in particular area..even in india dalits get elected to parliament because they come from area which has high dalit concentration...doesnt mean dalits are as a whole doing better than other communities. So the number of Britpaks in parliament means nothing.

Sajid Javid MP for bromsgrove - 97% white british voters
Rehman Chishti MP for gillingham - couldnt find exact stats for gillingham, but kent (county) is 97% white british
Sadiq Khan MP for Tooting - 78% white and 10% black voters

i could go on, with meps, councillers, local mayors, whatever but the point stands, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Fair points but two main reasons for this disparity.

1. 65% of US Pakistanis are first generation, meaning they were born outside US and are recent immigrants and going through the adjustment process.

2. One third of US Pakistanis are into transportation/driver type jobs like cabbies etc. Obviously they represent the lower socioeconomic group in any society, thus affecting the numbers you mentioned.

But fair points, I would still point to Brit Paks as having the 2nd highest poverty rates of any group, making less than half of the median income than white Brits plus the fact that you guys have been there a long time as indicators of Brit Paks doing worse than US Paks.

BritPaks have more numbers in parliament because of the numbers of asians concentrated in particular area..even in india dalits get elected to parliament because they come from area which has high dalit concentration...doesnt mean dalits are as a whole doing better than other communities. So the number of Britpaks in parliament means nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehman_Chishti

Rehman Chishti MP for gillingham - couldnt find exact stats for gillingham, but kent (county) is 97% white british

i could go on, with meps, councillers, local mayors, whatever but the point stands, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Point taken.

I think one other reason why US Paks are not as prominent as Brit Paks other than the reason I have already given are, only 35% of US Paks are second generation, born in US. Also, they consist of the professional class, which is quite lucrative here. There is not much money in politics plus the interest is just not there, a mistake in my opinion and something we will have to improve as time goes by.

Fair points but two main reasons for this disparity.

1. 65% of US Pakistanis are first generation, meaning they were born outside US and are recent immigrants and going through the adjustment process.

2. One third of US Pakistanis are into transportation/driver type jobs like cabbies etc. Obviously they represent the lower socioeconomic group in any society, thus affecting the numbers you mentioned.

But fair points, I would still point to Brit Paks as having the 2nd highest poverty rates of any group, making less than half of the median income than white Brits plus the fact that you guys have been there a long time as indicators of Brit Paks doing worse than US Paks.

The ones that have been here a long time are rich most are property millionaires.
In fact in the "ghetto" i am from according to a Russian friend of mine he has seen literature stating there are more super cars per capita in that "ghetto" than any were in the UK.
Clarkson of top gear stated similar.

Also regarding the median list you posted blacks were worse off.

Add to that, numerous pakistanis on tv, sports...

The ones that have been here a long time are rich most are property millionaires.
In fact in the "ghetto" i am from according to a Russian friend of mine he has seen literature stating there are more super cars per capita in that "ghetto" than any were in the UK.
Clarkson of top gear stated similar.

Also regarding the median list you posted blacks were worse off.

You know which country was the top most buyer of Porsche new SUV Cayenne which came out a few years ago. Greece. Yes with their bankrupt economy and zero savings culture, they bought those cars like the world was ending tomorrow. Point I'm trying to make is, having flashy cars means nothing to the overall economic stability and prosperity of a household or person.

How many of the 1.2 million in uk are still first generation? I would estimate quite a few. Goto east london or southall and you realise how many have arrived recently.

Add to that, numerous pakistanis on tv, sports...

no doubt, but my retort was directed towards gentleman who implied brit pakistanis only get anywhere in politics due to ethnic bias.

i know this may sound silly, but i would go as far as to say i wouldnt be surprised if sajid javid ended up running for tory party leadership in the next 10 or 15 years. he most likely would not get it, but he is certainly someone who has a lot of respect in that party, as evidenced by the fact that they gave him a tory heart land seat, and a position of relative importance, considering hes only been a tory proper for 3 years that says something.

Last edited:
Sajid Javid, conservative.
Rehman Chisti, conservative.
Sadiq Khan MP, Labor.

So if they had won as independents it would mean something..obviously the conservatives/labour voters will vote for anyone their party puts up.

Waiting for insecure American Pakistanis and their Indian counter part to come up another excuse.

They will never be accepted in mainstream like Pakistanis in UK, to much Islamophobia there. Can you imagine majority of whites voting for Pakistani muslim in USA? For American Pakistanis USA is like Middle east, not permanent home. They send more money back home because they know deep down inside that USA/Middle east isnt their home and they can be asked to go back anytime.

How many of the 1.2 million in uk are still first generation? I would estimate quite a few. Goto east london or southall and you realise how many have arrived recently.

Also the large amounts of "Students"(most looking for rishtay) and Ahmedis in Bradford here's an example

A Muslim missionary and his family who are facing deportation to Pakistan are still waiting for a decision on their fate.

Tanweer Akhtar, 47, had his second interview with immigration officials on Wednesday while being held at Yarl’s Wood Removal Centre in Bedfordshire.

Mr Akhtar, his wife Samina and son Usamah have won the support of Bradford East MP David Ward and hundreds of campaigners after they were taken from their home at Sewell Road, Laisterdyke, on March 7.

Supporters fear if the Akhtars are sent back they could be imprisoned by the state authority and their lives could be at risk from persecuting extremist groups including the Taliban, because of their beliefs as members of the Ahmadiyya religious community.

Since their detention, support has been mounting for a campaign backing their new asylum claim. Mr Akhtar came to the UK in 2010 on a student visa after his family were attacked in a street.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....dyke_family_awaiting_decision_on_deportation/

Even the most racist republicans in USA will vote for a Black if he stands as a Republican nominee, doesnt mean nothing. Sometimes politicial parties do that to improve their image and enhance their profile.

Lots of Ahmedis in US too and doing very well, but I know there spiritual leader lives in UK's 'Islamabad'. Can't blame them for leaving Pak, if I were an Ahmedi, I would have left in a heart beat too.

You know which country was the top most buyer of Porsche new SUV Cayenne which came out a few years ago. Greece. Yes with their bankrupt economy and zero savings culture, they bought those cars like the world was ending tomorrow. Point I'm trying to make is, having flashy cars means nothing to the overall economic stability and prosperity of a household or person.

England is not Bankrupt and those guys with supercars own business usually property landlords, restaurants, garages and now the local sport teams, also gangsters. Most of the money in Greece is Russian, Serbian, Albanian mafia.

Lots of Ahmedis in US too and doing very well, but I know there spiritual leader lives in UK's 'Islamabad'. Can't blame them for leaving Pak, if I were an Ahmedi, I would have left in a heart beat too.

No they come with student visas looking for rishtay and then when about to be deported after getting caught they remember they are mirzai

Even the most racist republicans in USA will vote for a Black if he stands as a Republican nominee, doesnt mean nothing. Sometimes politicial parties do that to improve their image and enhance their profile.

Keep telling your self that, 97% of blacks vote democrats. Republicans is racist party shouldnt be compared to conservative party of UK. Infact retarded Pakistanis in America will vote republicans because both agree on gay issue. Pakistani-americans hate gays, so much for being progressive.

Waiting for insecure American Pakistanis and their Indian counter part to come up another excuse.

They will never be accepted in mainstream like Pakistanis in UK, to much Islamophobia there. Can you imagine majority of whites voting for Pakistani muslim in USA? For American Pakistanis USA is like Middle east, not permanent home. They send more money back home because they know deep down inside that USA/Middle east isnt their home and they can be asked to go back anytime.

Worry about your own homeland Spain and the situation of Paks over there before guessing and wishing what's making US Paks send more money than Brit Paks to Pakistan.

No they come with student visas looking for rishtay and then when about to be deported after getting caught they remember they are mirzai

:)) Good ploy, can't blame them though.

Keep telling your self that, 97% of blacks vote democrats. Republicans is racist party shouldnt be compared to conservative party of UK. Infact retarded Pakistanis in America will vote republicans because both agree on gay issue. Pakistani-americans hate gays, so much for being progressive.

that is why poor Sadiq Khan MP is getting death threats for voting for gay marriages, and there are facebook pages saying these Muslim MPs dont represent us.

Worry about your own homeland Spain and the situation of Paks over there before guessing and wishing what's making US Paks send more money than Brit Paks to Pakistan.

Nothing to worry about, if things get bad i can simply move to other EU countries. But for americans only option left is Pakistan.

Sajid Javid, conservative.
Rehman Chisti, conservative.
Sadiq Khan MP, Labor.

So if they had won as independents it would mean something..obviously the conservatives/labour voters will vote for anyone their party puts up.

LOL how many independents get elected in england?

:)) Good ploy, can't blame them though.

Especially when there sole purpose is to work illegally for some freshy who has a business until they become residents then claim every benefit under the sun bring a freshy over themselves then rinse and repeat.

Nothing to worry about, if things get bad i can simply move to other EU countries. But for americans only option left is Pakistan.

If you are good enough to come to america, then you are damn good for any other country..it is the toughest country with the highest standards for immigrants (those who come officially).

that is why poor Sadiq Khan MP is getting death threats for voting for gay marriages, and there are facebook pages saying these Muslim MPs dont represent us.

Everyone gets death threats these days on twitter, seriously you have no idea what you are talking about.

4 out of 6 muslim mp voted in favor of gay marriage. Lets forget about Pakistani muslims, how many muslims in general are in congress?

There are also face book pages saying White MP's don't represent the indigenous working class Christians and justifying genocide and the coming genocide when they take back their streets from iraqi law.

Everyone gets death threats these days on twitter, seriously you have no idea what you are talking about.

4 out of 6 muslim mp voted in favor of gay marriage. Lets forget about Pakistani muslims, how many muslims in general are in congress?

One and he is in a heavy populated Somalian area.

don't know about spain, but here in USA you get jailed for sending a death threat on twitter. I very well know what i am talking about, that USAPaks are more successul than BritPaks.. forget the economic success, just look at the social progress and how many negative news from from BritPaks and rarely any from USAPaks.

The only difference i see is religious. And thats is because in USA someone like Anjum would be dead and declared member of al qaida by now. Muslims in UK enjoy freedom and thats the reason nut cases like Anjum are free out there doing what they want.

One and he is in a heavy populated Somalian area.

Out of 5 million muslims just 1 congress men, shamefull. How can anyone justify this? If this isnt clear case of Islamophobia then i dont know what is.

The only difference i see is religious. And thats is because in USA someone like Anjum would be dead and declared member of al qaida by now. Muslims in UK enjoy freedom and thats the reason nut cases like Anjum are free out there doing what they want.

We are not comparing USA and UK, we are comparing Pakistani expats in these two countries. Yes, in UK they have given an Anjem Choudhary, if you want to claim victory because of that, then victory mubarak ho.

We are not comparing USA and UK, we are comparing Pakistani expats in these two countries. Yes, in UK they have given an Anjem Choudhary, if you want to claim victory because of that, then victory mubarak ho.

khalid sheikh mohammed K01 Anjem

don't know about spain, but here in USA you get jailed for sending a death threat on twitter. I very well know what i am talking about, that USAPaks are more successul than BritPaks.. forget the economic success, just look at the social progress and how many negative news from from BritPaks and rarely any from USAPaks.

Yeah sure because american celebraties get death threats on twitter all the time. Recent negative news of Pakistani old men going after girls in exchange of drugs just like their white fellows, it shows how integrated they are.

Also the large amounts of "Students"(most looking for rishtay) and Ahmedis in Bradford here's an example

A Muslim missionary and his family who are facing deportation to Pakistan are still waiting for a decision on their fate.

Tanweer Akhtar, 47, had his second interview with immigration officials on Wednesday while being held at Yarl’s Wood Removal Centre in Bedfordshire.

Mr Akhtar, his wife Samina and son Usamah have won the support of Bradford East MP David Ward and hundreds of campaigners after they were taken from their home at Sewell Road, Laisterdyke, on March 7.

Supporters fear if the Akhtars are sent back they could be imprisoned by the state authority and their lives could be at risk from persecuting extremist groups including the Taliban, because of their beliefs as members of the Ahmadiyya religious community.

Since their detention, support has been mounting for a campaign backing their new asylum claim. Mr Akhtar came to the UK in 2010 on a student visa after his family were attacked in a street.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....dyke_family_awaiting_decision_on_deportation/

Lot of these are not ahmedis... Its a scam. They pay to have themselves put on the ahmedi register in pakistan and use that to apply for assylum. They are the only community to be considered for assylum in uk from pakistan. It is a popular route taken by lahoris/punjabi families to come to uk.

The student or assylum army is huge in uk. They surely skew figures considerably.

Yeah sure because american celebraties get death threats on twitter all the time. Recent negative news of Pakistani old men going after girls in exchange of drugs just like their white fellows, it shows how integrated they are.

If they are integrated in negative things and not positive things, and that is taken as a measure of success, then i repeat, aapko yeh success mubarak ho.

You dont see USAPaks supporting Khalid Sheikh, but Anjem always has a group of BritPaks surrounding him. Wonder why.

He has about 50 supporters in London and Luton a lot are black and White converts.

Lot of these are not ahmedis... Its a scam. They pay to have themselves put on the ahmedi register in pakistan and use that to apply for assylum. They are the only community to be considered for assylum in uk from pakistan. It is a popular route taken by lahoris/punjabi families to come to uk.

The student or assylum army is huge in uk. They surely skew figures considerably.

Yes I have noticed they are Punjabi speakers not Potohari or Pukhto/hindko speakers like most are in Bradford.

If they are integrated in negative things and not positive things, and that is taken as a measure of success, then i repeat, aapko yeh success mubarak ho.

They are more integrated in positive things then American Pakistanis will ever. Working as doctor or taxi driver isnt the sign of integration. You have to get in to parliment, news, sports, music and media in general. And we all know which group is more integrated when it comes to this.

Generally the bad mouthing comes from two sets of people...

1. Burger kids with over blown egos. They usually tend to be those living a comfortable life off the back of the pakistani state.

2. Mqm supporters. No matter how much saadibaba pretends to sit on the fence, he is one of them. Brit pakistanis have a particular abhorance to the mafia party.

Last edited:
They are more integrated in positive things then American Pakistanis will ever. Working as doctor or taxi driver isnt the sign of integration. You have to get in to parliment, news, sports, music and media in general. And we all know which group is more integrated when it comes to this.

parliament membership has already been dismissed
news/media: yes USPaks dont come in bad news, you can take that trophy
sports: BritPaks have it easy because of belonging to commonwealth, therefore common sports. USA only plays Football, basketball and baseball, none of which is liked by Desis to take up.
Music: Who founded Junoon?

parliament membership has already been dismissed
news/media: yes USPaks dont come in bad news, you can take that trophy
sports: BritPaks have it easy because of belonging to commonwealth, therefore common sports. USA only plays Football, basketball and baseball, none of which is liked by Desis to take up.
Music: Who founded Junoon?

News media isnt about who comes in news. Any USA Pakistani news anchors? Last time i checked boxing isnt desi sports, how come UK Pakistanis are doing well in it? And you didnt dismiss anything, just simply couldnt answer why 5 million muslims have 1 congress men.

Junoon is Pakistani group for Pakistanis. Anyone comparable to Zayn Malik from USA?

Last edited:
I think we can all take away one thing from this thread. Our boy Shan here has a huge man-crush on Zayn Malik.

What are you talking about. I thought most of you guys don't even get EU passport to be able to move to other EU countries. I think it's a case of envy and jealousy for US Paks. Feel bad for you guys.

Its not like i think UK Pakistani comunity is perfect. But had enough of American Pakistani hypocrates who likes to believe they are doing so much better. I would believe that if you guys were anywhere near Indians in USA.

News media isnt about who comes in news. Any USA Pakistani news anchors? Last time i checked boxing isnt desi sports, how come UK Pakistanis are doing well in it? And you didnt dismiss anything, just simply couldnt answer why 5 million muslims have 1 congress men.

Junoon is Pakistani group for Pakistanis. Anyone comparable to Zayn Malik from USA?

no matter what you say, here are the facts:
USPaks are more educated than BritPaks.
USPaks earn more than BritPaks.
USPaks remit more money to Pakistan.
BritPaks are more in jails.
More negative news have involved BritPaks.

Now you can hide behind, of we have Citizen Khan, we have news anchors, we have boxers, and blah blah, doesn't count because these are exceptions, outliers. The general figures say that USAPaks are more successful than BritPaks.

And you are not even in UK..when we compare SpanishPaks then your view will count.

What are you talking about. I thought most of you guys don't even get EU passport to be able to move to other EU countries. I think it's a case of envy and jealousy for US Paks. Feel bad for you guys.

With EU passport one can move anywhere in EU, and i have one. And those who live long enough here will eventually get one. I feel lucky to not get humiliated everyday because i have muslim name even though i dont believe.

Insecure Pakistani Americans should compare them self to Indians there, since according to you both groups are from educated back ground.

Why are US Indians more successful than Brit Indians?
Why are US Brit expats more successfull than Brits?
Why are US Chinese more successful than Brit Chines?
Why are US Bengalis more successful than Brit Bengalis?

If above is true then,

One possible answer: US has very tough immigration standards and only allows highly qualified people( outside of diversity visa). I don't know what kind of people UK takes but US is very selective. That might partially answer your question. Also, US has very good system in place which allows even first generation immigrants to do reasonably well. Not to forget economy.

So in nutshell, when we are talking about US Brit or US Indian or US Pakistani via legal immigration, they are likely to be highly qualified and hard working people. It's no surprise that they are likely to do well. US also takes decent number with diversity visa. That set does worse than average in US. Diversity visa is allotted randomly. There is discussion to stop that visa.

Last edited:
If you want to compare Pakistani americans and Indian Americans then start a separate thread, dont hide behind that smokescreen in this thread which is about US and UK Pakistanis, and it has already been established who is better off. At best you want to sooth your hurt ego by denying the writing on the wall.

I think we can all take away one thing from this thread. Our boy Shan here has a huge man-crush on Zayn Malik.

Learned about him on PP, when someone from USA said he was terrorist and converting young girls. And since this thread is about who is integrated....

But why you will say that in the first place? I think we know who have man crush now lol. Only person who will even think about it in the first place.

Last edited:
@Buffet, The thread was not about WHY USAPaks are better off..we can all discuss the reasons till the cow come home.. but we are first trying to make some insecure and jealous people accept the truth before we move on to the whys and hows.

With EU passport one can move anywhere in EU, and i have one. And those who live long enough here will eventually get one. I feel lucky to not get humiliated everyday because i have muslim name even though i dont believe.

Insecure Pakistani Americans should compare them self to Indians there, since according to you both groups are from educated back ground.

Congrats for having one, I thought you said earlier in this thread that 90% of Paks in Spain don't have one. Poor folks. Get over your hatred for US Paks dude, looks like you stay up all night thinking about us and how bad we have it here, believe me we are doing well and our numbers have doubled over last 10 years, hard to believe right.

@Buffet, The thread was not about WHY USAPaks are better off..we can all discuss the reasons till the cow come home.. but we are first trying to make some insecure and jealous people accept the truth before we move on to the whys and hows.

It is obviously much easier in the US to do better than average considering 30% are Hispanic or Black.

"The per capita income of Pakistanis is lower than the average. The former amounts to $20,585 and the latter to $25,035.

We should also note that the 14.9% poverty ratio among American Pakistanis is higher than the average of 10.2%"

So the US Pak poverty ratio is almost 50% more than the national average.

http://ir.ide.go.jp/dspace/bitstream/2344/839/1/196_oda.pdf

Since you seem to have missed this.

This American Pakistani showed mercy to a robber, and gave him money and food. Show me an instance when a British Pakistani has done the same thing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ANZNem5PgY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pakistani in American Idol.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HqmZB3XE3bM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you want to compare Pakistani americans and Indian Americans then start a separate thread, dont hide behind that smokescreen in this thread which is about US and UK Pakistanis, and it has already been established who is better off. At best you want to sooth your hurt ego by denying the writing on the wall.

American Pakistanis has been exposed big time, they lower their standard and dont compare themself to Indians there. Its like being happy about condition of woman in your country being better then in India.

And Saadibaba you said Pakistanis have higher per capitan then whites. You do realize any tom, dick and harry can declare himself white in USA. All those north africans and middle easterns are also white in USA census. Otherwise real whites have higher per capita.

How many Paks in Brit owns professional football teams ?

Shahid Khan, first generation Pak, moved as a university student, become a self made billionaire and now owns a professional football team in Florida.

I don't know much about UK Pakistanis but if it's an established fact that US Pakistanis are more educated, have more money, send more money back home even with less population and less likely to be in jail then I will put them as more successful set.

To put it another way, If my kids have chance to grow up in two environment then I will prefer that they don't land up in jails, get food education and earn good money to have a comfortable life. if it happens to be US when compared to UK then I will highly prefer US. Tiny set of people in sports or politics doesn't do enough for me to ignore other widespread things.

Again , I have not spent time in UK. I am simply saying what I will prefer.

Last edited:
Pakistani in American Idol.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HqmZB3XE3bM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

However, that's nothing (not even close actually) compared to the the success Suleman Mirza had in Britain's Got Talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW-L-60fOEM

I don't think American Pakistanis should be making subjective comparisons based upon on tv performances.
The data on poverty rates, education statistics etc, speaks volumes already.

Last edited:
Congrats for having one, I thought you said earlier in this thread that 90% of Paks in Spain don't have one. Poor folks. Get over your hatred for US Paks dude, looks like you stay up all night thinking about us and how bad we have it here, believe me we are doing well and our numbers have doubled over last 10 years, hard to believe right.

Yes 90% dont have it, i know maths isnt your strong point but 10% have it. I never said 100% dont have one. And now you are getting personal, show some class its all in good fun.

American Pakistanis has been exposed big time, they lower their standard and dont compare themself to Indians there. Its like being happy about condition of woman in your country being better then in India.

And Saadibaba you said Pakistanis have higher per capitan then whites. You do realize any tom, dick and harry can declare himself white in USA. All those north africans and middle easterns are also white in USA census. Otherwise real whites have higher per capita.

So now you are refuting actual figures ??? Get over it already, it looks like the hate, envy and jealousy has made you totally mad....:yk

Only person exposed big time are some pseudo spanish pakistanis who dont have an argument so they bring up news and media and try to divert the topic when presented with facts.

Yes 90% dont have it, i know maths isnt your strong point but 10% have it. I never said 100% dont have one. And now you are getting personal, show some class its all in good fun.

You are the one frothing at the mouth dude, worry about your own community first before spending sleepless nights getting all worked up about how US Paks are doing.....your envy and jealousy is becoming quite apparent now.

Because some people could not get into USA and had to settle for Spain, they are trying to vent their frustration and trying to make themselves feel good by pulling down the achievements of American Pakistanis.

It is obviously much easier in the US to do better than average considering 30% are Hispanic or Black.

That's a wrong logic. Average in US is very high when compared to most other places. It's irrelevant if 30% in US are Hispanic or Black. If average is high enough then only well qualified and hard working subset will be doing better than average.

Huge number of people coming here via diversity visa don't do better than average. According to you they should be doing better because 30% is black/Hispanic in US. They don't do better because they are not educated. They randomly happen to land here rather than based on any skill/education.

Last edited:
Because some people could not get into USA and had to settle for Spain, they are trying to vent their frustration and trying to make themselves feel good by pulling down the achievements of American Pakistanis.

Spot on ! I can imagine him getting rejected for a visa over and over again at the US embassy, now he pacify his own failures by attacking US Paks and their success. Poor guy.

The reports of Pakistani Americans doing better has already been proven false. But i dont expect you to pay any atention. Anyway this match is getting interesting, hopefully NZ can win it.

That's a wrong logic. Average in US is very high when compared to most other places. It's irrelevant if 30% in US are Hispanic or Black. If average is high enough then only well qualified and hard working subset will be do better than average.

Huge number of people coming here via diversity visa don't do better than average. According to you they should be doing better because 30% is black/Hispanic in US. They don't do better because they are not educated and qualified subset of immigrants in US.

Well lets say in the UK 30% are Bengali now that going sufficiently drop down the average per capita of the UK so now even though you are not doing better than say the indigenous you may still be doing better than the average.
Yet

"The per capita income of Pakistanis is lower than the average. The former amounts to $20,585 and the latter to $25,035.

We should also note that the 14.9% poverty ratio among American Pakistanis is higher than the average of 10.2%"

So the US Pak poverty ratio is almost 50% more than the national average.

The reports of Pakistani Americans doing better has already been proven false. But i dont expect you to pay any atention. Anyway this match is getting interesting, hopefully NZ can win it.

Proven false ??? :)) Whatever dude, go back to your hole in Spain and enjoy the unemployment and poor economy.....adios.

Have I misread this thread, or is it actually just dual nationality ethnic minorities trying to put one another down?

We're all human beings, get over yourselves.

hey, we are bro in this thread. please support my arguments. it was shan who wanted to know about USPaks integrated in media, so I showed him a video.

Its Not a secret....we're better, cooler, sexier, richer, more educated when compared to those Brit-Paks who were forced to leave for Eng coz we need a place to build a dam :asif

but that dancing was lame and HARAM :moyo

Back