British Pakistanis, less successful compared to North American Pakistanis?

yes, AmPaks are not to be blamed for that. there was some reports that Homeland security wanted BritPaks to apply for entry visa for US, but thankfully UK did not agree to that, because all British citizens have same rights.. but it does show the negative attitude Homeland Security has regarding BritPaks, and that would have been the reason.

In all seriousness I don't think it's right to say one group is better than another etc.

People are products of their environment. ...

People should be judged as individuals having taken account of their particular circumstances and how they have responded.

BritPaks have it a lot tougher than the AmPaks given their backgrounds.

The analogy I would use is Indians in the UK, the majority come from educated backgrounds. That means they are more likely to go into professional fields in the UK.

Success shouldn't be measured in solely monetary terms or how chilled out people are.

In all seriousness I don't think it's right to say one group is better than another etc.

People should be judged as individuals having taken account of their particular circumstances and how they have responded.

The analogy I would use is Indians in the UK, the majority come from educated backgrounds. That means they are more likely to go into professional fields in the UK.

Success shouldn't be measured in solely monetary terms or how chilled out people are.

US Indians are doing way way better than Brit Indians.

I fully agree with that..but broad brushing is quite common here..and i had my own axe to grind. and i think your post should be the the conclusion of this thread.

In honor of Gentleman i will star thread on why Bengali Bhundos are even behind Pakistanis.

lol

some people in spain just cannot digest seeing others doing better than them, and they come uninvited in every thread.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi Yousef.

Both were born in Kuwait and don't qualify to be US Paks. They both have Balochi heritage but grew up in the Middle East.

Ramzi only came to Pak in mid 80's, when he was in his mid 20's. He entered US on an Iraqi passport.

KSM spent his formative years in Kuwait and then went to US post high school.

Last edited:
Both were born in Kuwait and don't qualify to be US Paks. They both have Balochi heritage but grew up in the Middle East.

Ramzi only came to Pak in mid 80's, when he was in his mid 20's. He entered US on an Iraqi passport.

KSM spent his formative years in Kuwait and then went to US post high school.

Faisal Shahzad?

I'll give you that.

I remember Amir Khan was fighting Paulie mallignaggi in New York around that time and the Anti Pak and Muslim hatred and 7/11 come again please stereo types on boxing sites and comment sections on the online news.

You really do have a chip on your shoulder about BritPaks...:eek:

No chips brother. Pak. UK ladies with British accent > American Accent Pakistani ladies, despite being friends with US based Pakistanis. :D

Like Gentleman said, you belong to US.

I said in my first post of this thread. I will be biased toward Us pakistanis over any pakistanis, just because I have interacted with them. But I am just giving judgement (may be unfair, but my views) on my experience from Pakpassion. I just find most Aus. and US posters in free state of mind, like they can easily be mixed with any culture without showing uptight or conservative attitude. They will eventually agree with your points and often give credit, not hell bent on their points. Anyway, let me just stop here and but give you hard time (because these views are not aiming at you), but in short, I feel more welcoming with non-UK Pakistani ppers even with the constant trolliest jibs against India 24/7. Cc : LethalSami

Let's not hide anything then, are you from Germany? (Land Of Rawals) or some other secret Carrib. island where they speak Dutch. :23:

Well, from now on, it's no land of Rawals but rather Land of Endymion :p

(BTW, we don't speak dutch in Germany, though they are as similar as Punjabi and Sindhi).

I had a feeling, German PPers are also very happy posters. :Dhoni183, :dhump

Anyway, it's going to take you decades to beat the legacy of Rawals! I mean they are thought to be legendary lovers. :EllysePerry Do you have any love story to share that can beat Rawals?

Yes, it's a girl I dream about each week. I always knew she was my first love but I can never visualize her face . She's the Unseen Perry. :yk

you do realize that dhoni is a mod don't you?:lee

I read it all, you bad boys!

Yes, it (Germany) is the land of us, Rawals, and no one can beat us in spreading peace, friendship, happiness and love:53:. That Ellyse Perry:heart: story is hundred percent true and the greatest love story of all time, containing unconditional love, with separation and all that inspirational stuff.

Am I clear:dav?

Last edited:
Apparently that's the case in London too yet only Bengali's are worse of then Pakistanis there.

But the working class immigration is affecting the American Pakistani too I read, like it already does to the Canadian Pakistani community.

According to the stats that have been posted here American Pakistanis poverty rates are 50% higher than the national average which a third is Black and Hispanics.
There is no generous benefit system like there is the UK or Canada either.

Also I would guess the Indians in America are doing a lot better than the Indians in the UK why is that?

And why is not the same with British Indians?

Again, with the Indian question, you have to look at the quality of immigration.

Indians who emigrated to the Uk mainly come as Gujaratis/Punjabis from East Africa. These people did not come as an educated group. They came as small business owners and labourers.

Even the Indians that have come from Gujarat and Punjab directly (the other main immigrant group), were uneducated, and came here to start small businesses.

The Indian who emigrated to the states is likely to be the same as the Pakistani immigrant. Educated to a high level. A doctor, engineer, a banker. These people will be more successful than the group that emigrated to the UK.

US Indians are doing way way better than Brit Indians.

Indians are one of the most successfull immigrant groups in the UK - probably grouped in the same category as the Jewish immigrants.

The other question that arises from this is that despite both groups of Indians and Pakistanis that emigrated to the UK, being uneductaed and from smaller centres, why have the Indian immigrants, on average, outperformed the Pakistani immigrants?

Last edited:
What about Kannadian Pakistanis ?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sqeti5Bj_3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:23:

Lol this thread become into which Pakistani diaspora is the best?

Just looking back on the OP and the two videos are interesting. The first one is by Darcus Howe, who would have more credibility if he could apply the same standards towards his own community. During the London riots he was whining about the negative coverage of the black community, then he goes out and films some Pakistani hoodlums and does exactly the same himself.

The second video looks more interesting but I didn't watch it properly. The point being, you could go to any low income area and find yobs regardless of race so it doesn't tell us that much.

We have some stats about US Pakistanis which shows they are more prosperous, which no one has argued with, in fact it would be expected as they are from usually more educated backgrounds in Pakistan. But the OP also talked about integration, and here I feel US Pakistanis are almost invisible. So there's one guy who bought a football team, great but is that it?

Where are the US Pakistanis in public life? TV? Media? Film? Sport? If they are so successful you'd have expected them to have a far larger public presence, but I'm struggling to see it. Despite the fact that they are so prosperous it seems that much less prosperous groups like the blacks and hispanics are far more visible as part of everyday American life. Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
^There's that gay shop owner in Shameless USA (episode 1 I think). Didn't bother watching the rest of it, depressing watch. Don't really know if he plays an AmPak. Abid Nadir in Community, although I think he plays an Arab and he's Indian. Kumar in Harold & Kumar, although he's an Indian. There was a series about Mosque on a Prairie or something, but that may have been Canadian.
One famous guy of AmPak is that Khan Academy bloke, Salman Khan. That guy is a legend and will leave behind more of a legacy than any sports/TV personality.
tumblr_lw4nomPpAI1qd6txzo1_500.jpg

edit: ooops, he's Bengali/Indian. My bad...

Last edited:
The guy who plays Principal Figgins in Glee is actually a Pakistani but I'm not sure whether he's meant to be Indian or Pakistani.

Saad Siddiqui played the villain (obviously :asif) in the recent Hollywood flick "Inescapable" (starring Siddig), released last month

Rising+Stars+2012+Toronto+Life+Most+Stylish+Np58aGuMxs_l.jpg

^he's originally from Hyderabad, Sindh.

Iqbal Theba, from Karachi, of the television series Glee

it-figgins-desk543.jpg

And Kurmail Nanjiani, a comedian with some following, a Karachiite too

116605-KumailNanjiani_MichelleByrd.jpg

These are few I know of AmPaks in the media.

But keep in mind that they form 0.1% of the American population.

Not sure about Pakistani Americans, I only know a few but they are mostly doctors/ engineers or cab drivers. Same thing with Indians, they either tend to be highly educated and work in tech/ medical fields or in gas stations/ grocery stores.

Last edited:
So, it's settled then:

German PPers>American PPers>Brit PPers>Spanish PPers>Belgian PPers

I just realised, there's actually a Pakistani character in the new Dallas series reboot who plays Cliff Barnes right hand man. He is actually from Pakistan as well. Farhan Tanvir:

FaranTahirByPhilKonstantin2.jpg

So seeing as I was the only one who actually posted info about a genuine US success story that just proves the point. Brit PP'ers are far better integrated than their US counterparts who are too geeky to watch relevant entertainment shows

:26: :saadibaba

British or American, as long as you're Pakistani, love your motherland, uphold your religion, help you fellow community and speak out against injustice/terrorism by your host nation, you are successful.

The uncle tom syndrome is prevalent in some overseas Pakistani's who forget their background only to look in the mirror with shock. These are often the so called secular liberals who think they are somehow more superiour because they have fully adopted the western secular lifestyle which they feel is more civilised. In reality they have slave mentality and are confused individuals. A couple on this forum.

So, it's settled then:

German PPers>American PPers>Brit PPers>Spanish PPers>Belgian PPers

It''s daft to generalise but on the whole British Pakistani's are far involved in how their host country is run than any other Pakistani's. Playing doctors and nurses isn't a yardstick for success, it's how much influence the immigrant community has over it's new home.

So seeing as I was the only one who actually posted info about a genuine US success story that just proves the point. Brit PP'ers are far better integrated than their US counterparts who are too geeky to watch relevant entertainment shows

:26: :saadibaba

Lol, I will have to agree with Cpt. sahab on this one.

Lol, I will have to agree with Cpt. sahab on this one.

Well played sir. Now I'm just realising, that all these Pakistani actors in the US are actually...Pakistanis. There isn't actually any US born actors among them. Is that because the US Pakistani community is still relatively young compared to the Brits?

marginalized communities seek success through sports and music/entertainment..that is why so many blacks are visible in sports and entertainment...and that is why so many BritPaks have visibility in same fields.. and that is good, but let us not make it a yardstick for integration..because these are the lucky few who manged to come up..look at the general population, who are so successful, they dont care about getting a career in sports and entertainment..they are happily organizing a BBQ and chilling in their lakeview independent house. something that most BritPaks can only dream of.

there were some BritPak MPs who supported same sex marriages. so were they being uncle toms or well integrated British citizen.

Well played sir. Now I'm just realising, that all these Pakistani actors in the US are actually...Pakistanis. There isn't actually any US born actors among them. Is that because the US Pakistani community is still relatively young compared to the Brits?

Yes. We are relatively recent immigrants, most people I know have moved in the last 10 years or so. Also 65% of us are first generation per surveys.

marginalized communities seek success through sports and music/entertainment..that is why so many blacks are visible in sports and entertainment...and that is why so many BritPaks have visibility in same fields.. and that is good, but let us not make it a yardstick for integration..because these are the lucky few who manged to come up..look at the general population, who are so successful, they dont care about getting a career in sports and entertainment..they are happily organizing a BBQ and chilling in their lakeview independent house. something that most BritPaks can only dream of.

Great point. Never thought of it like that. Very sharp GM.

You seem to me making up stories as you usual. lol Have you ever been to Britain?

British Pakistani's are prevalent in all aspects of society, from the working class,middle class and upper class. From factory workers, sports stars, politicians, proffesionals.

A simple enough point to understand success. British Pakistanis' are the most successful overseas community because they have the most influence on how the country is run. You can't argue this, not only due to your lack of ability but because it's a fact.

Yes. We are relatively recent immigrants, most people I know have moved in the last 10 years or so. Also 65% of us are first generation per surveys.

Serious question, do you often wake up and get shocked you're a brown man from Pakistan? :uncletom

Pretty much the case for all South Asian communities. Generally, the more qualified and educated of the lot emigrate to the States and therefore attain more success in their adopted country.

You seem to me making up stories as you usual. lol Have you ever been to Britain?

British Pakistani's are prevalent in all aspects of society, from the working class,middle class and upper class. From factory workers, sports stars, politicians, proffesionals.

A simple enough point to understand success. British Pakistanis' are the most successful overseas community because they have the most influence on how the country is run. You can't argue this, not only due to your lack of ability but because it's a fact.
They have more of a say on how Britain is run because the number of Pakistanis in UK as a % of total UK population is higher than the number of Pakistanis in the US as a % of total US population. Get that through your head first. Nothing to do with them being more successful as a community.

Last edited:
Serious question, do you often wake up and get shocked you're a brown man from Pakistan? :uncletom

Serious answer: I'm very secure in my identity and don't have to constantly project myself in my every communication or expression as a Muslim or Pakistani. I wish you were as secure as me too and won't have to resort to name calling so you can hide behind your insecurities and petty ego anytime you encounter someone like me.

That's clearly the view of someone who has never stepped foot in the UK, but it's not surprising that it's the picture you have built in your head based on limited exposure to the media available.

How would you know that British Pakistanis don't do those things? Because you don't read about it? Well I've never read about US Pakistanis doing anything but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

BritPaks joined politics because they were being discriminated and had serious grievances..there was lots of violence and racism against them..so they entered politics to safeguard their interests. and that is a good thing by the way to fight for justice.

but USAPaks were having an easy life, so why would they enter politics when there are hardly any grievances. They just chill and enjoy the american dream while some jealous BritPaks look at them and wish they had the same luck.

Another thing I wanted to add was how much international acclaim AmPak authors have been able to generate in the last 5 years or so. E.g.

Mohsin Hamid - Reluctant Fundamentalist

Daniyal Mueenuddin - In other rooms other wonders

H.M. Naqvi -Homeboy

Some great writing coming out of the AmPak community.

just realised (according to wiki, i kno, i kno) that an estimated 400,000 out of 750,000 ampaks are multi racial, quote surprising imo, i just want some ampaks to tell me if that is the case, are roughly half ampaks mixed race or is it a case of wikistats?

the BritPak MPs who voted for same sex marriages, were they uncle tom (or uncle sidebottom ) or not?

They were working for the people of their electoral areas which is their job not voting based on their own views, this is how politics works. An uncle tom is someone who is ashamed of their background and wishes to be part of another, ie. the house negro syndrome.

Serious answer: I'm very secure in my identity and don't have to constantly project myself in my every communication or expression as a Muslim or Pakistani. I wish you were as secure as me too and won't have to resort to name calling so you can hide behind your insecurities and petty ego anytime you encounter someone like me.

Relax, I just wondered because you seem to defend and follow the ways of your host nation over your motherland. It's best if you come to terms with this issue and decide one way or another. A guy who proudly talks about drinking alcohol and supporting American imperialism can't also claim to be a proud Pakistani Muslim, not rocket science to work this out. :)

BritPaks joined politics because they were being discriminated and had serious grievances..there was lots of violence and racism against them..so they entered politics to safeguard their interests. and that is a good thing by the way to fight for justice.

but USAPaks were having an easy life, so why would they enter politics when there are hardly any grievances. They just chill and enjoy the american dream while some jealous BritPaks look at them and wish they had the same luck.

True and another great point, you are on a roll today GM.

We don't feel that our intersts can only be safeguarded by a Pakistani or a Muslim politician. We have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, etc. If a white or black American can uphold those values, the need for someone to join politics becomes more of a career choice than anything else.

lol. Unlike your fantasy land stories, I;ve actually met BritPAk MP's and talked with them. None of those who joined politics was due to any discrimination or suffering but because they wanted to be part of how the country is run.

They have no status in the political framework of the nation, it's a wet dream for them.

Another thing I wanted to add was how much international acclaim AmPak authors have been able to generate in the last 5 years or so. E.g.

Mohsin Hamid - Reluctant Fundamentalist

Daniyal Mueenuddin - In other rooms other wonders

H.M. Naqvi -Homeboy

Some great writing coming out of the AmPak community.

Again, aren't those Pakistanis who migrated to the US, most of them having grown up in Pakistan as well? I don't really see how that can be credited to the US, in that case it should be Pakistan that gets the credit for providing such dynamic writers.

just realised (according to wiki, i kno, i kno) that an estimated 400,000 out of 750,000 ampaks are multi racial, quote surprising imo, i just want some ampaks to tell me if that is the case, are roughly half ampaks mixed race or is it a case of wikistats?

Are you talking about second and third gen. AmPaks ? If so, just goes to show that we are very much integrated.

Again, aren't those Pakistanis who migrated to the US, most of them having grown up in Pakistan as well? I don't really see how that can be credited to the US, in that case it should be Pakistan that gets the credit for providing such dynamic writers.

I call myself an AmPak and I came here post schooling. The writers I mentioned, some have to come to US for study and work and in case of Daniyal, was born and raised in US and move to Pak later on. But yeah, credit goes to both nations.

But that's not integration. Integration doesn't mean just emigrating to the US and chilling with a beer and a hot dog, Other Americans do those things too, but they also act, take interest in their political surroundings, and participate in sports. The US Pak society is virtually invisible compared to the rest of American society. Even their actors and writers have to be imported from Pakistan.

I call myself an AmPak and I came here post schooling. The writers I mentioned, some have to come to US for study and work and in case of Daniyal, was born and raised in US and move to Pak later on. But yeah, credit goes to both nations.

lol. So you're a freshy but still act more American than Pakistani. The accent sticking must be doing your head in. :)

True and another great point, you are on a roll today GM.

We don't feel that our intersts can only be safeguarded by a Pakistani or a Muslim politician. We have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, etc. If a white or black American can uphold those values, the need for someone to join politics becomes more of a career choice than anything else.

BritPaks don't need to be earn 200k $ a year because they know they will rather need intellectual accomplishement as opposed to the financial accomplishement needed to be welcomed as a true American.

Are you talking about second and third gen. AmPaks ? If so, just goes to show that we are very much integrated.

i have no idea what generation they are. yeah nothing wrong with it, the rate is way higher than any other pakistani diaspora community i think.

BritPaks don't need to be earn 200k $ a year because they know they will rather need intellectual accomplishement as opposed to the financial accomplishement needed to be welcomed as a true American.

Ok....

lol. So you're a freshy but still act more American than Pakistani. The accent sticking must be doing your head in. :)

I've met many AmPaks born and all of those who came to US at 16+ have an incredibly manichean view of the american dream.

Saadibaba/GM also are not the first one to show animosity towards Britain. I guess it comes from the compensation that goes from ''I miss my homeland'' in the first year to ''This is the best country in the world''.

I don't want to generalize but what I am seeing on this thread is not changing my impression.

This is what comes to my mind when I think about Brit Pakistanis.

is that because you've lived in the UK for any legnth of time or because that is the image that is most aggressively promoted by the media and internet (including a lot of members on pp)?

That's because either you're ill-informed or a bigot yourself. But you are right, this is the image that many people like to focus on, and it says more about them than the handful of rabble rousers you are so keen to promote.

Oh yeah, I was called FOB ( fresh of the boat) by my fellow AmPaks who we tease as ABCD (American born confused desi) I actually like my accent and get compliments on it from white /black even Indian Americans on a routine basis. :)

One Indian friend one time told me "dude you talk just like Imran Khan" :))

If this is what comes to your mind first, you're seriously scaring me about what you spend your days thinking about. Of course, I didn't expect you to have better interests that would generate better images coming to your mind, but that you're obsessed with such belligerant thoughts leads me to advise you some psychatric following.

Dreadful comment.

This 6 page thread of petty bickering and childish generalisations is rather off-putting, hardly subscribe to this idea that we're all militant-sympathising, benefit-cheating bitter, jealous zealots. There are bad eggs in every community but the majority are hard-working, law-abiding people who simply want to get on and doesn't do some of the mature posters on here any favours.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I was called FOB ( fresh of the boat) by my fellow AmPaks who we tease as ABCD (American born confused desi) I actually like my accent and get compliments on it from white /black even Indian Americans on a routine basis. :)

One Indian friend one time told me "dude you talk just like Imran Khan" :))

Do you think ABCDs are more confused than FOBs or BBCs? :yk

lol. The groups consists of no more than 50 people and most are not even from a Pakistani background. When you see a rabbit to do you think it's a cat? :afridi

I've met many AmPaks born and all of those who came to US at 16+ have an incredibly manichean view of the american dream.

Saadibaba/GM also are not the first one to show animosity towards Britain. I guess it comes from the compensation that goes from ''I miss my homeland'' in the first year to ''This is the best country in the world''.

I don't want to generalize but what I am seeing on this thread is not changing my impression.

The thread was about who is more successful. Ive been pretty decent all this thread other than a few loose comments directed towards a certain poster from Spain who got ugly with me. I have no animosity towards BritPaks. If thats the impression Ive been giving then sorry folks. Didn't mean to.

As for thinking US is the best country in the world.

I LOVE IT !!!

I am not sure how other AmPaks feel but I have it good here and plan to stay.

Dreadful comment.

This 6 page thread of petty bickering and childish generalisations is rather off-putting, hardly subscribe to this idea that we're all militant-sympathising, benefit-cheating bitter, jealous zealots. There are bad eggs in every community but the majority are hard-working, law-abiding people who simply want to get on and doesn't do some of the mature posters on here any favours.

and like all of us whove been on this forum for some time youve pbly seen these threads crop up time and time again. its start of as whos more successful, and then people just let rip. its a shame, tbh, at least it shows how certain posters really feel.

primarily i think some people struggle to comprehend the pluralism within the britpak community and feel that somehow holding views they disagree with there own shows that people have failed to integrate, failed econimically, when the acceptance of this pluralism intra and inter ethnically is perhaps the greatest sign of integration. IMO

Last edited:
lol. The groups consists of no more than 50 people and most are not even from a Pakistani background. When you see a rabbit to do you think it's a cat? :afridi

Murderers are the first ones to shout murders and those photos are pretty close to the Shiv Seena protests he is used to.

and like all of us whove been on this forum for some time youve pbly seen these threads crop up time and time again. its start of as whos more successful, and then people just let rip. its a shame, tbh, at least it shows how certain posters really feel.

primarily i think some people struggle to comprehend the pluralism within the britpak community and feel that somehow holding views they disagree with there own shows that people have failed to integrate, failed econimically, when the acceptance of this pluralism intra and inter ethnically is perhaps the greatest sign of integration. IMO

It takes two to tango but I agree with you. You guys are integrated in your own way and we will become more politically involved with time and as our numbers grow.

The thread was about who is more successful. Ive been pretty decent all this thread other than a few loose comments directed towards a certain poster from Spain who got ugly with me. I have no animosity towards BritPaks. If thats the impression Ive been giving then sorry folks. Didn't mean to.

As for thinking US is the best country in the world.

I LOVE IT !!!

I am not sure how other AmPaks feel but I have it good here and plan to stay.

It's either you or GM who wrote that you wouldn't go to Britain even if paid for it.

Anyways, like I said, maybe you don't hate UK but I've seen many such occurrences of american immigrants putting down other countries because of how much they like America.

I'm not from Britain so I don't really care what you think of it or of America, although I'm a little disappointed with the strong opinions about people you don't seem to have interacted with. I honestly expected better.

You can still take a step back and you will see that, other than Shan and KKWC, no BritPak is putting Ampak downs because they are only trying to relativize the non-sense this thread is.

And certainly none is doing comparisons like ''AmPak earn 80k a year while BritPaks earn 25k a year, take that''.

That only shows you the difference in mentality. If PPers are anything to go by, this thread only tells me that I'd rather settle in UK than in US.

It takes two to tango but I agree with you. You guys are integrated in your own way and we will become more politically involved with time and as our numbers grow.

hahahaha, thats like when you ask a girl if she thinks someones good looking and she talks about them having inner beauty, lol. :afridi

The original post opened up for some peaceful and useful discussion, but some posters just went overboard. Instead of addressing the actual topic being discussed (success based upon assimilation/integration and contributing positively to the environment around them), people are now just throwing insults at each other and looking to score points for their country based upon cheap tactics. Besides, it's not about what your ethnic community does that matters in life, it's about what you have done and accomplished as an individual. Nobody cares what your cousin Amir Khan, the British boxer, or your cousin, Shahid Khan, the American football businessman, did, it's about what you've done in your life and what contributions you've made personally that affect how people perceive you.

Last edited:

That will be interesting to follow. Will the AmPaks of the future generations still represent a separate identity like the Jewish or Hispanics or will they just blend into the general melting pot of American miscellaneous?

The original post opened up for some peaceful and useful discussion, but some posters just went overboard. Instead of addressing the actual topic being discussed (success based upon assimilation/integration and contributing positively to the environment around them), people are now just throwing insults at each other and looking to score points for their country based upon cheap tactics. Besides, it's not about what your ethnic community does that matters in life, it's about what you have done and accomplished as an individual.

tru dat

but if i managed to achieve something in life id want to do something for my community as well, just look at the uk jewish community, very successful individually and they take care of each other.

Last edited:
Back