Can Rahul Gandhi become the next Prime Minister of India?

Can Rahul Gandhi become the Indian PM in Future?

• Total voters
What's my take on this is such people should be asked to foot the bill of re election in such constituencies. Not only these people, all those who jump ship in the middle of their terms, and necessitating elections in their constituencies, should be asked to foot the bill of elections. That may act as a deterrent.

Or the person who stood second should be declared winner in such cases.
Completely agree. This is needless wastage of taxpayers money.

I earn money. I pay nearly 40 per cent income tax. After that whatever is left is my legally owned money. Its my discretion where that money goes.

Only 9 US states have inheritance tax and mostly around 20 per cent. Its usually bypassed using trust funds.

Its the family system in India, here children inherit their family's wealth and the old are usually taken care of by the young. This has been our society for 100s and 1000s of years.

What West does is West's matter, we are a different bunch of people, with a different cultural and belief system. Different history different mentality and upbringing.
What are you on about? Where does the Congress manifesto talk of inheritance tax. Find me a single video of the COngress leadership during any of their election campaigns talking of this.

Typical of the BJP - they criticize historical things and do the same things themselves.

Or attempt to do some nonsense and claim someone else, usually the Congress, is to blame. The days of making clowns out of Indians is done and you can all sit there licking your wounds for the next decade.

btw you are aware right that it was the BJP's Jayant Sinha and Arun Jaitley who proposed an inheritance tax. Like seriously, what are you people growling about hahaha :dhoni

Rahulg on fire here as usual. Laughing at the media speculating over his Amethi/Raebareli thing. Loved the imitation of Modi shivering underwater too hahaha amazing. Video is set to the relevant bit.

One thing I want dearly is Smriti aunty getting thrashed at Amethi. May not happen now though. You won't a more arrogant creature than this lady.

Even Kangana and feku pale in front of this aunty's fake bluster on the basis of what, finally winning a LS election after losing 3 consecutive elections?

One thing I want dearly is Smriti aunty getting thrashed at Amethi. May not happen now though. You won't a more arrogant creature than this lady.

Even Kangana and feku pale in front of this aunty's fake bluster on the basis of what, finally winning a LS election after losing 3 consecutive elections?
Must have done something good though if your guy is afraid of contesting again against her. I am sure Congress & Raga would have analysed the on-ground sentiments before choosing Rae Bareli over Amethi.

Must have done something good though if your guy is afraid of contesting again against her. I am sure Congress & Raga would have analysed the on-ground sentiments before choosing Rae Bareli over Amethi.
Rahul is not afraid of speaking against Modi but he is afraid of contesting against Cylinderella Irani? 😆 :inti

Last edited by a moderator:
Another day, another beizzati for Modi. This is what I was saying yesterday. A former minister in Pakistan has riled up the so called powerful leader Jumlendra Modi without breaking any sweat. And now he is enjoying the spotlight. :inti

I can only laugh at the politcal naivity of you guys. Every time Modi lays the bet and you guys fall for it. Bete, politics is a dirty game and it is not meant for everyone. Modi thinks at a level that is beyond your comprehension. Who do you think this constant Modi bashing and appreciating Indian opposition leaders by an ex Pakistani minister helping? Ever wondered what message it is sending? I won't be even surprised if Modi and Fawad have a telephone call every night laughing it out loudly and discussing what to tweet next. Just read the comments under those tweets, most of them are from Congressi supporters bashing him and accusing him working as of B team of BJP. The last thing Congress wants now is to drag Pakistan into it and plays into BJPs hand. Agent Fawad Chaudhary is doing a brilliant job. If all you could conclude from all of this is these tweets are genuine and Modi is getting desperate then you are more innocent than I actually thought.

Great move by RaGa
====
Indian opposition leader Rahul Gandhi will contest the general election from the family bastion in the north, his Congress party announced on Friday, a move that will challenge Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a region he dominates.

Gandhi, the scion of the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty, will contest from Raebareli in politically crucial Uttar Pradesh state, Congress said, in addition to Wayanad in Kerala state in the south, which has already voted. India allows candidates to contest multiple constituencies but they can represent only one.

Uttar Pradesh is India’s most populous state and elects 80 lawmakers to the lower house of parliament, the most of any state. In the last election in 2019, Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and allies won 64 seats, including from Amethi, adjacent to Raebareli, where Gandhi was defeated.

His return to the area, albeit for a second constituency, will invigorate the party, Congress officials said.

Gandhi said being nominated from Raebareli was an “emotional moment” for him.

“My mother has entrusted me with the responsibility … with great confidence and given me the opportunity to serve it,” he posted on X.

“In the ongoing battle for justice and against injustice, I seek the love and blessings of my loved ones. I am confident that all of you are standing with me in this battle to save the constitution and democracy,” he said.

Gandhi’s mother Sonia won from Raebareli in 2019, which has returned a Congress candidate in 17 of the 20 elections held there since 1952, mostly members of the Gandhi family. Sonia Gandhi is now a member of the upper house of parliament.

Modi is widely expected to win a rare third term in the general election that got underway on April 19 and concludes on June 1, with votes set to be counted on June 4.

Low turnout in early stages

However, analysts say a low voter turnout in the first two phases of the seven-phase election has dampened hopes of a huge majority for the party, although they said the BJP was still likely to retain power in the world’s most populous nation.

Soon after the announcement, Gandhi flew to Raebareli in a private aircraft, accompanied by his mother Sonia, sister Priyanka and senior Congress leaders, and filed his nomination papers.

Modi and the BJP attacked Gandhi for the decision.

“I had said that the prince will lose in Wayanad and in fear of his loss … he will look for another seat,” Modi said on Friday, referring to Gandhi.

Source: Dawn News

Lol, he is not my guy!

Once the election completes, all these guys will come up with different excuses.

The cycle follows:

Before elections:
They claim that Modi will lose and will be sent to jail, etc.
On the counting day: They will say Democracy died and will blame the public.
The next day after the result: They will come up with some excuse like BJP lost some seats in the south, they lost some seats in the North, they are losing slowly etc.
After a few days of the result: Pappu and Congress clowns start blaming EVMs and other institutions.
After 1 week of the result: These fans will say we have improved; this is a big victory for these elections. The wheel keeps turning and turning. :LOL:

After 10 days of the result: Fake Gandhi servants like Kharge and VC Venugopal will say we are re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re launching Pappu for the nth time by planning the New Bharat Zodo yatra-4. :genius

Meanwhile, Pappu on a Thailand tour will say we will restore democracy, etc., while having a Thai massage. :ROFLMAO:

Rahul’s Thailand trip will also be a failure as his undisclosed problem continues as previous trips

No, I'm not. I don't yearn for Rahul to be our PM.

Rahul Gandhi just saved himself…. He knows very well that he is loosing in Wayanad, therefore he wanted one more seat. He should have selected one more seat from south India, but all is not well in Gandhi family .. vadhera wanted his wife Priyanka to contest election from Amethi or Raibareli… if Priyanka won from that seat and Rahul loose in Wayanad, it would have been end of Rahul and congress party. To counter vadhra family’s move, Rahul finally decided to fight election from Raibareli.

Who do you want to be the PM though, give me a name
Anyone but feku.

And it's not written anywhere in Indian constitution to have a PM probable named before elections. Lot of times people have been chosen as Indian PMs after the elections.

Anyone but feku.

And it's not written anywhere in Indian constitution to have a PM probable named before elections. Lot of times people have been chosen as Indian PMs after the elections.
Strange, so you would be ok with Yogi as the PM?

For the benefit of all the Amethi crybabies, I'm copy pasting my post from a few days back on the matter.

Read and learn even if it might not help improve your IQ :dhoni

And lol at the BJP and bhakts trying to make it a big deal that he needs to contest from the North to be a national leader, or that he is scared of Smriti aunty. This guy has been the one opposition leader who has consistently targeted Modi over the BJP when everyone else preferred to go after the BJP than Modi. That's the level he is playing at, and these guys want him to play against some cylinder chachi hahah. In her mind, she might want to be his equal, but the fact that he never takes her name shows firstly, his courtesy to women, but more importantly in my view, his cold contempt for her as a person. You don't respond to some ant shouting at you that you're walking down their path. You either don't notice them, ignore them or trample them.

Original post

I can only laugh at the politcal naivity of you guys. Every time Modi lays the bet and you guys fall for it. Bete, politics is a dirty game and it is not meant for everyone. Modi thinks at a level that is beyond your comprehension. Who do you think this constant Modi bashing and appreciating Indian opposition leaders by an ex Pakistani minister helping? Ever wondered what message it is sending? I won't be even surprised if Modi and Fawad have a telephone call every night laughing it out loudly and discussing what to tweet next. Just read the comments under those tweets, most of them are from Congressi supporters bashing him and accusing him working as of B team of BJP. The last thing Congress wants now is to drag Pakistan into it and plays into BJPs hand. Agent Fawad Chaudhary is doing a brilliant job. If all you could conclude from all of this is these tweets are genuine and Modi is getting desperate then you are more innocent than I actually thought.
Do you not find it contradictory that you are unconcerned about Modi and Fawad engaging in nightly telephone conversations, yet you become restless at the mere mention of Fawad praising Rahul Gandhi? What manner of hypocrisy is this? Furthermore, where does the Congress party fit into this narrative involving Pakistan? It was Modi himself who brought Pakistan into the discourse, provoked by none other than Fawad Chaudhary. :inti

Do you not find it contradictory that you are unconcerned about Modi and Fawad engaging in nightly telephone conversations, yet you become restless at the mere mention of Fawad praising Rahul Gandhi? What manner of hypocrisy is this? Furthermore, where does the Congress party fit into this narrative involving Pakistan? It was Modi himself who brought Pakistan into the discourse, provoked by none other than Fawad Chaudhary. :inti
Andhbhakts and hypocrisy? Never!

New tweet from Agent Fawad and this is how Congressi supporters are responding.

What are you on about? Where does the Congress manifesto talk of inheritance tax. Find me a single video of the COngress leadership during any of their election campaigns talking of this.

Typical of the BJP - they criticize historical things and do the same things themselves.

Or attempt to do some nonsense and claim someone else, usually the Congress, is to blame. The days of making clowns out of Indians is done and you can all sit there licking your wounds for the next decade.

btw you are aware right that it was the BJP's Jayant Sinha and Arun Jaitley who proposed an inheritance tax. Like seriously, what are you people growling about hahaha :dhoni

Jayant Sinha isn't even fighting the election this time, wonder why?

Arun Jaitley is dead.

What will congress do with the economic survey?

What did Sam Pitroda, Rahul Gandhi's adviser say about inheritance tax?

Arun Jaitley is dead.

What will congress do with the economic survey?

What did Sam Pitroda, Rahul Gandhi's adviser say about inheritance tax?

So you've quietly accepted that the BJP propaganda machine has been lying with regard to inheritance tax+Congress.

Alright, let's move on to economic survey. The idea is to find out how much of India's wealth lies in whose hands. And which communities. I assume, it will help the government figure out their social welfare schemes to target the right communities. Right now, there are OBCs who on the average are quite well off, for example.

If they try any kind of nonsense, do you think India which hasn't allowed even a Modi to run away with what he'd really like to do, do you think it will allow a coalition to get away?

As For Sam Pitroda, he is the Congress' propaganda guy in the US. He has low charm as a person when you see him speaking or trying to run an event, but he is well connected with the foreign press. It's useful you know :dhoni

The Congress leadership has repeatedly asserted he is speaking in his personal capacity as someone in the US. When he made his remarks on the Sikh riots, Rahulg said he should be ashamed and even publicly said he needed to apologize.

When was the last time Modi sincerely pulled up anyone in public from his party or coterie for talking rubbish. I guess he couldn't, as they'd turn around and point all their fingers at him lol

Rahul Gandhi’s political chess, juggling between Wayanad and Rae Bareli, leaves Congress in a quandary in Kerala

If Rahul Gandhi relinquishes Wayanad seat, many Congress leaders believe that it will impact party’s prospects in Kerala Assembly elections in 2026

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, fighting the second seat in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections from another perceived stronghold of the party in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh, may have brought himself to challenge the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the Hindi heartland. But a win in both seats, including Wayanad, where he is seeking a re-election, may put the Congress party in a predicament in Kerala.

If Mr. Gandhi relinquishes the Wayanad seat, many Congress leaders believe that it will impact the Congress party’s prospects in the Kerala Assembly elections in 2026.

Besides, the Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) may likely intensify its demand for a third seat if a by-election occurs in the Wayanad constituency, as the party has been maintaining that Mr. Gandhi’s core supporters are from the IUML in the constituency spread over three Assembly segments in Wayanad district, three in Malappuram, and one in Kozhikode. Besides, the looming vacancy of a winnable Rajya Sabha seat in July is hanging over the head of the Congress leadership.

Source: The Hindu

Based on my gut instincts of Rahulg as an idealist, if he wins both Wayanad and Raebareli, I'd be surprised if he drops Wayanad. I think he'd look at it as a cheap move or even a betrayal of a constituency that helped him remain an MP in 2019. Contesting from the North seems to be just an optics move for the rest of the phases there.

So you've quietly accepted that the BJP propaganda machine has been lying with regard to inheritance tax+Congress.

Alright, let's move on to economic survey. The idea is to find out how much of India's wealth lies in whose hands. And which communities. I assume, it will help the government figure out their social welfare schemes to target the right communities. Right now, there are OBCs who on the average are quite well off, for example.

If they try any kind of nonsense, do you think India which hasn't allowed even a Modi to run away with what he'd really like to do, do you think it will allow a coalition to get away?

As For Sam Pitroda, he is the Congress' propaganda guy in the US. He has low charm as a person when you see him speaking or trying to run an event, but he is well connected with the foreign press. It's useful you know :dhoni

The Congress leadership has repeatedly asserted he is speaking in his personal capacity as someone in the US. When he made his remarks on the Sikh riots, Rahulg said he should be ashamed and even publicly said he needed to apologize.

When was the last time Modi sincerely pulled up anyone in public from his party or coterie for talking rubbish. I guess he couldn't, as they'd turn around and point all their fingers at him lol

Pitroda is speaking in personal capacity but Jayant and Jaitley were speaking as BJP leaders. Lol.

In what capacity is this guy speaking?

Useful contacts in foreign press. Pity congress still thinks outsiders can influence this election.

Infact a sizeable chunk of Indian population too​

=====

Pakistani leaders want Rahul Gandhi to become Prime Minister: PM Modi​

Calling previous Congress governments “weak” on dealing with Pakistan over terrorism issue, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that earlier governments used to send love letters to Pakistan in the hope of peace but the neighbouring country used to send more terrorists in response to those letters.

The Prime Minister said that with the power of one vote in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, the country witnessed a shift in its approach towards Pakistan over the terrorism issue. He said that Pakistani leaders are hoping that Rahul Gandhi becomes Prime Minister of India after the Lok Sabha elections.

“Earlier, terrorists used to freely kill innocents and governments used to write love letters to Pakistan. But Pakistan sent more terrorists in response to letters. But with the power of your one vote, I said enough is enough; today’s new India doesn’t give the dossier. This is New India, ‘Ghar mein ghus ke maarta hai’. There was a time when people from Jharkhand and Bihar, used to go to protect our nation were dying for the country on borders. It was a monthly occasion. Coward governments of Congress used to cry about it in the whole world,” PM Modi said at an election rally in Palamu.

“The surgical and the Balakot strikes shook Pakistan. Now Pakistan is crying all over the world and is shouting, ‘Bachao, Bachao. Leaders in Pakistan are praying that Congress’ Shehzada becomes the PM. But the strong India only wants a strong government now,” he added.

The Prime Minister further said that Naxalism, terrorism, and Article 370 were rooted out from the nation after 2014.

“With the power of your one vote, the wall of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir was buried under the ground. In Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Bihar and Andhra Pradesh, from Pashupati to Tirupati, Naxalism and terrorism were spread and this land was drenched in blood. Your one vote fulfilled the hopes of so many mothers and liberated this earth from Naxalite terrorism,” he said.

Earlier today, former Pakistan Minister Fawad Chaudhry praised Rahul Gandhi saying that he has a socialist ideology inside him.

“Rahul Gandhi like his great Grandfather Jawaharlal has a socialist in him, problems of India and Pak are so same even after 75 years of partition, Rahul sahib in his last night speech said 30 or 50 families Owns 70 per cent of India wealth so is in Pakistan where only a business club called Pak Business Council and few real estate Seth’s own 75% of Pak wealth.. fair distribution of wealth is the biggest challenge of capitalism,” Fawad Chaudhry posted on X.

Elections will be held in Jharkhand in four phases: May 13, 20, 25, and June 1.In 2019, the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) won 12 seats in Jharkhand, with the BJP winning 11. The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) and Congress got one seat each.

Source: Greater Kashmir

The only communities that can guess the Congress' plans and are crying are communities who have made a joke out of the reservation policy and are currently reaping benefits they don't deserve. That's why an economic survey is essential to sort this out. Some OBCs are on the average very wealthy and don't even face any cultural discrimination nor have any such history of discrimination. But lobbying has helped them hop onto the OBC bandwagon.

For example, some Kodavas in Karnataka were included in the state OBC list in the 2000s. Round about the time Modi made himself an OBC :dhoni. Most Coorgis are either middle-class or extremely wealthy. They haven't really faced any cultural discrimination historically either, being a martial community that have contributed disproportionally to the Armed Forces. The only time in history could be when Tipu Sultan oppressed them quite brutally. But that's political and not cultural. So why should a community, that is legally the only one in India where a section can carry a gun without a license, why should they need help from the government. In what way are they claiming to be backward?

It's a joke.

And Rahulg is the solution.

Daro Mat.

Based on my gut instincts of Rahulg as an idealist, if he wins both Wayanad and Raebareli, I'd be surprised if he drops Wayanad. I think he'd look at it as a cheap move or even a betrayal of a constituency that helped him remain an MP in 2019. Contesting from the North seems to be just an optics move for the rest of the phases there.
I think he will, UP is the biggest player in indian politics and all the gandhi family PM's were MP's from there

Am I hearing it correctly that Rahul Gandhi said 'Daro Mat' before elections and then himself ran away to the Raebareli. Hahaha....it is so comical to see their servant supporters are still supporting him and trying to justify this move.

'Daro Mat....sirf Bhaag jao' - Rahul Gandhi in 2024.

During elections, it's common to hear such juvenile taunts from the BJP and their jealous supporters. Their discomfort with his candidacy in two locations, coupled with his lack of acknowledgment for Cylinderella, is evident.

During elections, it's common to hear such juvenile taunts from the BJP and their jealous supporters. Their discomfort with his candidacy in two locations, coupled with his lack of acknowledgment for Cylinderella, is evident.

Amethi was bastion for Congress for 60 years. Rahul Gandhi kept his supporters there hopeful till the eleventh hour and then ran away by keeping his supporters dry and high. For a person who says to his supporters 'Daro mat' and then himself run away from contesting against Smriti irani. Not sure if someone points it out...why it becomes juvenile? If the shoe was in other feet, you will be the first one to highlight this.

Amethi was bastion for Congress for 60 years. Rahul Gandhi kept his supporters there hopeful till the eleventh hour and then ran away by keeping his supporters dry and high. For a person who says to his supporters 'Daro mat' and then himself run away from contesting against Smriti irani. Not sure if someone points it out...why it becomes juvenile? If the shoe was in other feet, you will be the first one to highlight this.

Are you comparing yourself to Dhruv Rathee? He is known for presenting facts rather than trolling.

I think he will, UP is the biggest player in indian politics and all the gandhi family PM's were MP's from there
All logic and political nous would suggest this will happen. But I was putting forward my gut instinct based on how I think he thinks.

Sinha was removed as mos finance.

Pitroda is still RaGas close adviser.

What exactly are you trying to say dude?

That their current status as described by you 👇 is directly a consequence of their desire to implement an inheritance tax?

Arun Jaitley is dead.

Is that what you are saying :dhoni

You mean "Bhaag Pappu Bhaag" 🤣🤗 :inti

New tweet from Agent Fawad and this is how Congressi supporters are responding.

“Rahul Gandhi has no moral right to do politics”: Rajnath Singh over Pakistan leader’s comment​

Hitting out strongly against Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said that a leader who is not being praised in his country but is getting applauded by Pakistani leaders, has “no moral right” to do politics.

He was addressing a public meeting in Kadapa constituency in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday.

“Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is being praised in Pakistan, you can’t find anyone praising him in India, but a former Pakistan minister has praised him. As per my understanding, if a person who is not praised in his own country but is being praised but other country, that person has no moral right to do politics in India,” Singh said in his address.

This comes after former Pakistan Minister Fawad Chaudhry praised Rahul Gandhi saying that he has a “socialist ideology” inside him. He also stated “Rahul on fire” while posting a clip of Rahul Gandhi’s speech.

The Defence Minister highlighted that BJP conferred Bharat Ratna to former Prime Minister PV Narsimha Rao, a Congress leader who also served as former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

BJP has given the country’s highest honour to former Prime Minister of India PV Narasimha Rao ‘Garu’, who is respected all over India by the name of Telugu Bidda, by awarding him Bharat Ratna. But Congress has never gave him the respect that he deserved, he added.

“PV Narasimha Rao, referred as ‘Telugu Bidda’ was born on this land of Andhra Pradesh. He was the Prime Minister of India. The whole country respected him, but the Congress did not give him the respect he deserved. If anyone has given respect to him, it is our government. We have honoured him with Bharat Ratna. We believe, whether someone is from our party or other party, if he has contributed for the country, he should be honoured,” the Defence Minister added.

He further attacked Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy over rise in crimes against women and mafia, adding that the Chief Minister has “no right” to be on his chair.

“YSR district is a home district of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, but still there is rise in cases of rape and molestation. He (Jagan) has no right to be on the chair,” the Defence Minister said.

“Sand Mafia, land mafia, Mining and Liquor Mafias are ruling Andhra Pradesh today. Land grabbing is being done openly by YSRCP in Andhra Pradesh. This land grabbing will stop only when NDA government comes in the state,” he added.

The Defence Minister also exuded confidence that BJP will form a ‘double-engine’ government in Andhra Pradesh.

“I want to assure people here that double-engine government will be formed here with BJP-TDP. I want to assure the people today that we will completely end bad governance here and make the state free of corruption,” he further sadid.

Stating that both general and assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh are taking place simultaneously, Rajnath Singh affirmed BJP’s promise of making this the norm in the entire country with ‘One Nation One Election’.

The Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh will be simultaneously held on May 13.

In the 2019 Assembly elections, the YSRCP won with a thumping majority of 151 seats, while the TDP was confined to 23 seats. In the Lok Sabha polls, the YSRCP won 22 seats, while the TDP could only win three seats.

Rahul Gandhi challenges PM Modi to lift 50 per cent ceiling

HYDERABAD: Continuing the attack on the BJP over its stance on affirmative action policies, former AICC president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to lift the 50% ceiling on reservations. While the Congress is trying to protect the Constitution of India, the BJP and RSS are trying to destroy it, he opined.

Addressing public meetings in Nirmal (Adilabad Lok Sabha constituency) and Alampur (Nagarkurnool Lok Sabha constituency), the Wayanad MP alleged that Modi wanted to snatch reservations from marginalised people. “The BJP does not wish to see people from Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) moving forward in life,” he added.

Claiming that the saffron party was destroying the values enshrined in the Constitution, Rahul said, “Whatever the poor in the country have today is because of the Constitution. However, BJP leaders say they will change it if they win again. If the Constitution is changed, reservations for marginalised communities will end.”

He said while the prime minister has not spoken about lifting the 50% ceiling on reservations, the Congress, in its manifesto, has promised to do so and increase the quotas for deprived groups.

Rahul criticised Modi saying that the latter had privatised the public sector and was implementing a contract system for jobs, which is akin to removing reservations. If the Congress comes to power, it will scrap such a system for employment in the government, he added.

Source: Times of India

Fawad is doing more good then harm to the BJP by doing all this stuff.

Read Viru Read @Bhaag Viru Bhaag

This is exactly what I was saying few posts earlier when you thought Fawad's post riling up Modi. Hahaha. More and more people now realizing it is harming that clown prince more. As I said, you gotta need a lot to learn in politics. Not sure how long I will be here to teach you lessons everyday 😫

For me, I am now all in, it is Raul Puppu or bust.

Eagerly waiting for Italians to rule over the Indians again :dhoni

🤡

Rahul Gandhi challenges PM Modi to lift 50 per cent ceiling

HYDERABAD: Continuing the attack on the BJP over its stance on affirmative action policies, former AICC president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to lift the 50% ceiling on reservations. While the Congress is trying to protect the Constitution of India, the BJP and RSS are trying to destroy it, he opined.

Addressing public meetings in Nirmal (Adilabad Lok Sabha constituency) and Alampur (Nagarkurnool Lok Sabha constituency), the Wayanad MP alleged that Modi wanted to snatch reservations from marginalised people. “The BJP does not wish to see people from Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) moving forward in life,” he added.

Claiming that the saffron party was destroying the values enshrined in the Constitution, Rahul said, “Whatever the poor in the country have today is because of the Constitution. However, BJP leaders say they will change it if they win again. If the Constitution is changed, reservations for marginalised communities will end.”

He said while the prime minister has not spoken about lifting the 50% ceiling on reservations, the Congress, in its manifesto, has promised to do so and increase the quotas for deprived groups.

Rahul criticised Modi saying that the latter had privatised the public sector and was implementing a contract system for jobs, which is akin to removing reservations. If the Congress comes to power, it will scrap such a system for employment in the government, he added.

Source: Times of India
Good morning at night, Rahul Gandhi!
Most Indian states have already violated the 50% rule. These include Congress ruled states. Some did it decades ago. The Supreme Court and the Central Government have been able to do hack.
Only proves how clueless the Prince in Eternal Waiting is, and how much he knows about the issues on the ground.

Read Viru Read @Bhaag Viru Bhaag

This is exactly what I was saying few posts earlier when you thought Fawad's post riling up Modi. Hahaha. More and more people now realizing it is harming that clown prince more. As I said, you gotta need a lot to learn in politics. Not sure how long I will be here to teach you lessons everyday 😫

It's evident that Fawad's tweet successfully provoked Modi, exposing his sensitivity. A true leader would have ignored such provocations. Regarding those supporting Modi, it's uncertain whether to find their allegiance amusing or concerning. :rabada2

@Muhammad Saad's explanation, which you endorsed, highlights the susceptibility of blind followers. Your approval only reinforces the idea that they can be easily influenced. 😆

And the only thing you can teach me well is 'hypocrisy'. :inti

Yep exactly they will think if Pakistani politician is bashing BJP then BJP must be good for them and Pakistan is afraid of them so yea just vote for them.

It's evident that Fawad's tweet successfully provoked Modi, exposing his sensitivity. A true leader would have ignored such provocations. Regarding those supporting Modi, it's uncertain whether to find their allegiance amusing or concerning. :rabada2

@Muhammad Saad's explanation, which you endorsed, highlights the susceptibility of blind followers. Your approval only reinforces the idea that they can be easily influenced. 😆

And the only thing you can teach me well is 'hypocrisy'. :inti
How do you know that? Did Modi reply to the tweet?
Imran used to write far more vitriolic tweets against Modi when he used to be PM of Pakistan. Did Modi reply to any of those?

Why is a failed Pak politician so interested in an Indian election anyway? Doesn't he have his own country to worry about?

Isn't his brother already the BJP spokesperson?

I like both of them. Very smart and articulate.
His younger brother Shehzad Poonawalla has been one of the official BJP spokesperson since about 6 years now.

How do you know that? Did Modi reply to the tweet?
Imran used to write far more vitriolic tweets against Modi when he used to be PM of Pakistan. Did Modi reply to any of those?

Why is a failed Pak politician so interested in an Indian election anyway? Doesn't he have his own country to worry about?
You should ask Modi why did he lose his sleep over a former Pakistan Minister's tweet. And it seems you are not following any news lately.

'Pakistan Eager To Make Rahul Gandhi Prime Minister': Modi Hits Out At Congress Over Fawad Chaudhry's Tweet​

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during Gujarat's Anand rally, indirectly called out Rahul Gandhi over a tweet by a Pakistan minister, commending the Wayanad MP.​

New Delhi: A social media post by a former Pakistan minister has handed the BJP a fresh weapon against the Indian National Congress. Reacting to a tweet by former Pakistani minister Fawad Chaudhry, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during today’s Anand rally in Gujarat, indirectly called out Rahul Gandhi. Chaudhry had shared a video of Rahul Gandhi in which the Congress leader can be seen criticising Narendra Modi. Now, reacting to the video, PM Modi alleged, “Pakistan is eager to make the Congress prince Prime Minister of India.”

Modi took the tweet of a former minister to his heart and got hurt. Now you tell me what did Modi mean by the following:

"Pakistan is eager to make the Congress prince Prime Minister of India.”

Who is Fawad Chaudhary? And what is his position in Pakistan's current government? How did Shahenshah Modi came to this conclusion that Pakistan is eager to make Rahul Gandhi Prime Minister of India? :inti

"Will Remove 50% Cap, Give As Much Reservation As Needed": Rahul Gandhi

The Congress will remove the Supreme Court-mandated 50 per cent cap on caste-based reservation and increase quota benefits for people from Dalit, backward and tribal communities, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi said today.

Addressing a poll rally at Ratlam in Madhya Pradesh, Mr Gandhi said this election is being fought to save the Constitution. "BJP and RSS want to finish this, change this. And the Congress and INDIA bloc are trying to save this. This Constitution has given you rights on jal (water), jangal (forest), zameen (land). Narendra Modi wants to remove them, he wants full power," he said, holding a copy of the Constitution.

The BJP leaders, he said, had declared that they would change the Constitution if they win. "That's why they gave the '400 seats' slogan. But forget 400, they are not getting 150 seats. They say they will remove reservation. I want to tell you from this stage, we will increase reservation beyond the 50 per cent cap. We will give as much reservation as needed for the poor, the backwards, Dalits and adivasis," he said.

Mr Gandhi's remarks come amid a high-pitched campaign for the Lok Sabha polls and heated exchanges between the NDA and the INDIA bloc on reservation.

The BJP, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has alleged that the Congress plans to tinker with the reservation for backward classes to benefit Muslims. The Congress has denied the allegations. At a rally in Gujarat Banaskantha, the Prime Minister said, "I challenge the 'shehzada' of the Congress as well as his party and its supporters to announce they will never misuse reservation in the name of religion, nor will they play with the Constitution or grant reservation in the name of religion."

At the Ratlam rally, Mr Gandhi said the media does not show news related to atrocities on Adivasis. "Your children are raped, your land is snatched, but media does not report. There is a reason. There are no Adivasis in these media companies," he said.

Mr Gandhi said 90 bureaucrats run the country's government. "They distribute the budgets. Only 1 out of the 90 is an Adivasis, three are from backward classes, three from the Dalit community. Your people are neither in the media nor the corporate world. We want to change this. This is why we have decided to carry out a caste Census and an economic survey," he said.

Mr Gandhi also assured farmers relief in the form of assured MSP and loan waivers. "These are our guarantees. They will change your life," he told the crowd.

Ratlam votes on May 13 in the fourth phase of Lok Sabha election. The Congress has fielded former MP and former Union Minister Kantilal Bhuria. Anita Nagar Singh Chauhan is the BJP's pick from the seat they won in the 2019 election.

Who cares. Some random nobody lol. I think his brother is from the BJP and more famous for his bhakti.

Are you going to celebrate every nobody was cheerleading for a while. Did he get a ticket finally in Kerala hahaha or did they realize he was utterly useless even by BJP standards :dhoni

Poonawala was criticizing about this statement from Congress leader. He may be a nobody but atleast got moral intellectual to critize it. What is your take on it? Do you agree with what this Congi leader said about 26/11?

Not Kasab, RSS-linked cop killed Hemant Karkare’: Congress leader sparks row

Congress leader Vijay Wadettiwar claimed that former state anti-terrorism squad (ATS) chief Hemant Karkare was killed by an "RSS-linked cop", and not by terrorist Ajmal Kasab, during the 26/11 terror attack.

The last time I saw Tehseen Poonawala was during his appearance on Bigg Boss, where I couldn't help but label him a clown. Unsurprisingly, he hastily departed from the show as well. 😆 :inti

Well atleast he is somebody who has done little better with his life than trolling in internet forum.

Poonawala was criticizing about this statement from Congress leader. He may be a nobody but atleast got moral intellectual to critize it. What is your take on it? Do you agree with what this Congi leader said about 26/11?

Not Kasab, RSS-linked cop killed Hemant Karkare’: Congress leader sparks row

Congress leader Vijay Wadettiwar claimed that former state anti-terrorism squad (ATS) chief Hemant Karkare was killed by an "RSS-linked cop", and not by terrorist Ajmal Kasab, during the 26/11 terror attack.

Very interesting. Had never considered the angle of a false flag operation by those who were not in power at the time but were paving the ground.

The last time I saw Tehseen Poonawala was during his appearance on Bigg Boss, where I couldn't help but label him a clown. Unsurprisingly, he hastily departed from the show as well. 😆 :inti
Don't be a killjoy. Let bhakts be happy on acquiring this 'prized' catch.

Very interesting. Had never considered the angle of a false flag operation by those who were not in power at the time but were paving the ground.

Read the article, he is not saying 26/11 was false flag operation. Congress under Moun Mohan Singh was in power back then right? Are you saying his govt did false flag operation and staged 26/11?

He is saying the Kasab didn't kill Hemant Karkare but he was killed by a policeman of Mumbai police who apparently had ties with RSS :facepalm:

On this statement, Tehseen Poonawala is criticizing. Being an anti national (desh drohi), not surprising that you are not finding anything offensive.

No doubt, he is already doing it
===
Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi, says 'he wants to hand over 'Jal, Jungle, Jameen' to 14-15 industrialists'

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, while addressing an election rally in Jharkhand's Chaiba on Tuesday, targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying the PM wanted to hand over 'Jal, Jungle, Jameen' belonging to tribals to industrialists. The Congress leader promised to make crores of people 'lakhpati' if voted to power.

He asserted that this Lok Sabha election is for saving the Constitution and the rights of tribals, poor and backward. Gandhi said I.N.D.I.A bloc leaders were ready to sacrifice their lives to save the Constitution.

Will provide Rs 1 lakh annually to poor women: Gandhi's poll promise

"PM wants to hand over tribals' 'Jal, Jungle, Jameen' to 14-15 industrialists...he made 22 people billionaires in his 10-year tenure...We will make crores of lakhpatis if voted to power and provide Rs 1 lakh annually to poor women," the former Congress president said.

He also promised to provide one-year apprenticeships to unemployed diploma holders and graduates.

It is an election to protect democracy, Constitution: Gandhis
Earlier, Rahul Gandhi and his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra urged people to vote in large numbers in the third phase of the ongoing Lok Sabha polls, asserting that this is an election to protect democracy and the Constitution.

Voting is being held in 93 constituencies spread over 11 states and Union territories in the third phase of the parliamentary polls.

In a post in Hindi on X, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi said, "Today is the third phase of voting! I request all of you to come out in large numbers and vote to protect your rights."

"Remember, this is not an ordinary election, it is an election to protect democracy and the Constitution of the country," the former Congress chief said.

In a post in Hindi on X, Priyanka Gandhi said, "Dear people of the country, this election is an election to protect democracy and the Constitution of the country. This is an election to defeat historic unemployment, rampant inflation, institutional corruption and economic crisis."

"Every single vote is important. Vote after giving it a deep thought and in large numbers, using your discretion. Vote for the future of you and your children," the Congress general secretary said.

More than 1,300 candidates, including around 120 women, are in the fray in the third phase of the election. As many as 17.24 crore people, including 8.39 crore women, are eligible to vote in this phase and 1.85 lakh polling stations manned by 18.5 lakh officials have been set up.

Source: India TV News

Read the article, he is not saying 26/11 was false flag operation. Congress under Moun Mohan Singh was in power back then right? Are you saying his govt did false flag operation and staged 26/11?

He is saying the Kasab didn't kill Hemant Karkare but he was killed by a policeman of Mumbai police who apparently had ties with RSS :facepalm:

On this statement, Tehseen Poonawala is criticizing. Being an anti national (desh drohi), not surprising that you are not finding anything offensive.

I am saying I've never considered this angle. That Kasab etc might have been facilitated and allowed to happen by internal forces within the country looking to create a narrative about the country's security and the government in power at the time.

Sounds familiar and similar to Pulwama.

I am actually thanking you for pointing me to this angle

I am saying I've never considered this angle. That Kasab etc might have been facilitated and allowed to happen by internal forces within the country looking to create a narrative about the country's security and the government in power at the time.

Sounds familiar and similar to Pulwama.

I am actually thanking you for pointing me to this angle

So are you saying internal forces within India planned and executed 26/11 attacks and Moun Mohan govt had no clue about it?

That would go down as even bigger failure on then Congress govt than the actual embarrassment they faced back then of not able to act after the attacks.

There is disagreeing with BJP policies and campaigning against them and there is this.

Not the first time a congi leader floated this and supporter endorsed it.

Pappu gandhi ran away from Amethi LOL !! Even after Cong workers wanted him to contest from Amethi. Ran off to Rae bareli to take his mom's seat . So scared of smriti irani:ROFLMAO:
And also contesting from Wayanad. He should have contested from Amethi but chickened out, even his party workers call him and refer to him as pappu. Nehru Gandhi family a stain on India and the reason for untold miseries.. Time to confine them to the trash cans of history. Am OK if Cong gets a non Gandhi young dynamic leader as a strong opposition is vital in a democracy but pappu and sonia amma will never allow it!
:ROFLMAO:

Pappu gandhi ran away from Amethi LOL !! Even after Cong workers wanted him to contest from Amethi. Ran off to Rae bareli to take his mom's seat . So scared of smriti irani:ROFLMAO:
And also contesting from Wayanad. He should have contested from Amethi but chickened out, even his party workers call him and refer to him as pappu. Nehru Gandhi family a stain on India and the reason for untold miseries.. Time to confine them to the trash cans of history. Am OK if Cong gets a non Gandhi young dynamic leader as a strong opposition is vital in a democracy but pappu and sonia amma will never allow it!
:ROFLMAO:
A few things here, Congress without the con artist Italians will not exist.

All the funding is done via the Italians, they have billions worth of cash backup from the time of independence that they have looted from the country, which is why even if Congress fields a young talented dynamic leader his strings will always be pulled by one or all of from my Italian ammayi Sonya, our beloved-250 IQ Puppu, Priyanka

Only 1 solution to this problem, eradicate them for good once PM Modi comes back for the 3rd term.

Back