Can Rahul Gandhi become the next Prime Minister of India?

Can Rahul Gandhi become the Indian PM in Future?

• Total voters
Rahul Gandhi wants power based on population. "Jitnee Abadi, Utna Haq" while addressing Low caste and Dalit people.. He is obviously dividing Hindu vote bank by caste and wants all the lower caste to vote for him in return for power. I hope this Casteist never comes to power.
Did the lower caste vote for BJP before? And nobody has to put special effort to divide India on the basis of caste. You can go to any part of India and see it yourself. It is already divided. :inti

Quite shocking. If @Romali_rotti, as a dravidian bhakt, had any self-respect he should immediately condemn @Rajdeep for referring to him and his type as charcoal-skinned. He essentially thinks dark skin is an insult. Yuck.
Asking this guy to show some self-respect is like asking Modi to show some courage in front of Xi, rather than stand like a butler in attendance

F4t0IUtbMAAcSkZ.jpg

As a proud South Indian Dravidian, When talking Indian politics: I support our leaders 'Stalin' with the strongest of Dravidian names and PM Modi over an Italian puppu who you support :kakmal ..

wow, you've totally ignored what I said and changed the topic..

are you going to be a self-hating dravidian and pretend that your fellow bhakt not call you a piece of charcoal ? You are just a color to him. As this forum's sole dravidian bhakt, it is important you condemn his racism. Go ahead.

Did the lower caste vote for BJP before? And nobody has to put special effort to divide India on the basis of caste. You can go to any part of India and see it yourself. It is already divided. :inti
Who parades his OBC identity from every possible rooftop?

Who proudly claims to have given India it's first tribal president?

But no, this is no casteism.

wow, you've totally ignored what I said and changed the topic..

are you going to be a self-hating dravidian and pretend that your fellow bhakt not call you a piece of charcoal ? You are just a color to him. As this forum's sole dravidian bhakt, it is important you condemn his racism. Go ahead.
@Rajdeep retaliated when his religious beliefs were mocked, I have no issue with that, you provoke someone there will be retaliation. Stalin openly insulted the hindu sentiment, it is a hindu majority country after all.

Nowhere is Rajdeep insulting all of South India or South Indians, no condemnation from me here, I am all good.

However our proud Dravidian leader with a named called 'Stalin' tells me he himself could be ashamed of being a Southy....

Oh & No more Italians.. :apology

This is Spartaaaaa
Makes me want to thrash some bhakts. Jokes, jokes :dhoni
Yes Spartan Puppu is ready for battle

:dhoni

The wheel is turning, the wheel is turning, Puppu will be the leader in 2024...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rahul Gandhi need to contest a one v one election against Modi in Kerala or any other South Indian state. Would be fun to watch.

unfortunately betting market is saying 290-300 for BJParty & a 3rd term for vile oaf means India is beyond tipping point :(

This is a good cartoon.

Manjul and SatishAcharya are the wittiest political cartoonists in India, which is why Modi went after them.
Satish Acharya's cartoons were good once upon a time, but now he is making one-sided ones.

Rahul Gandhi is leading a mega-alliance against Narendra Modi in the Indian election​

Over the last two years, he has walked the length and much of the breadth of India, been convicted for defamation, suspended from parliament, and now, had his party's funds frozen.

Rahul Gandhi, India's main opposition face and leader of the Congress party, has had a tumultuous run-up to the world's biggest-ever election.

He's walked more than 4,000 kilometres from the tip of south India to the reaches of the north on his "Bharat Jodo Yatra" (Unite India March), and again across much of the country from east to west on his "Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra" (Uniting India for Justice March).

He's been convicted of defamation for suggesting that those with the last name Modi are corrupt, and then had that conviction stayed by the Supreme Court.

He has also borne the brunt of a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) campaign against him for the last two decades.

The BJP is far and away India's richest political party, holding assets worth $1.1 billion in 2021-22, according to the Association for Democratic Reforms.

In comparison, the Congress in the same period held assets of about $147 million.

The mighty BJP machinery, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has been successful in labelling Rahul Gandhi "Pappu" (simple-minded) and "Prince" throughout his political career.

Critics argue he lacks the political finesse required to rival Mr Modi.

With a population of more than 1.4 billion people, here's where the world's biggest democracy is at — in pictures — ahead of its elections.

Many, including Congress supporters, feel he owes his position to his pedigree.

He's the son of the sixth prime minister, Rajiv Gandhi, the grandson of the first woman prime minister, Indira Gandhi, and the great-grandson of India's first-ever prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.

Each one of them has steered India's grand old party, the Congress, at various junctures.

But beneath the veneer of privilege also lies a sombre narrative.

Both Rahul Gandhi's father and grandmother were assassinated while in office, leaving him and his sister to be raised by their mother, Sonia Gandhi.

Despite being an Italian Christian immigrant with no previous ties to India, Sonia emerged as a formidable politician in her own right, assuming leadership of the Congress party after her husband's death.

She served as a long-time MP from Rae Bareli in the Hindi heartland and currently represents Rajasthan in the upper house, a state where the BJP holds power.

Source: ABC News

Pappu Gandhi will once again be in opposition for 5 yrs. In 2029- we will see the Grand I.N.D.I.A alliance lol.😂

Also modi vs pappu gandhi is like Salman Khan vs vivek oberoi. Sallu bhai easily handily wins any contest 😀

Really good speech by Rahul Gandhi. Much better than the trash that comes out from Modi's and Shah's mouth. :inti

Really good speech by Rahul Gandhi. Much better than the trash that comes out from Modi's and Shah's mouth. :inti

Modi bjp achievements already more than the lifetime messups of the Congress. The nehru Congress created Kashmir issue resolved by article 370 abrogation. 70 years long. Kashmir had more power than being independent. It had it's own prime minister, own constitution own flag. Endless funds from ind government which the Abdullahs and muftis misused. Good riddance of it. If this is not a big achievement i dont know what it is.

Triple talaq elimination. This was just a ridiculous thing favorable to males. Just as a human irrespective of religion - this is degrading to females. Canexcuse lots of mistakes for getting something like this done.

Biggest piece of trash in ind history - nehru and gandhi family

Modi bjp achievements already more than the lifetime messups of the Congress. The nehru Congress created Kashmir issue resolved by article 370 abrogation. 70 years long. Kashmir had more power than being independent. It had it's own prime minister, own constitution own flag. Endless funds from ind government which the Abdullahs and muftis misused. Good riddance of it. If this is not a big achievement i dont know what it is.

Triple talaq elimination. This was just a ridiculous thing favorable to males. Just as a human irrespective of religion - this is degrading to females. Canexcuse lots of mistakes for getting something like this done.

Biggest piece of trash in ind history - nehru and gandhi family

India will get rid of the biggest piece of trash pretty soon. Just wait and watch. :inti

India will get rid of the biggest piece of trash pretty soon. Just wait and watch. :inti
Yes thats what i said ind will get rid of pappu Gandhi & aunty Sonia pretty soon 😀

And btw - you didn't respond to the 2 bjp achievements i listed . That itself says something. How do you justify a party supporting triple talaq?

Also the UCC. How can a party be against it ? This just shows Congress minsaet. How can anyone justify polygamy and marriages of minors and support it as a religious thing ? Just beats me.

There is a news that Rahul Gandhi is unwell which is a bad news for BJP… Rahul’s speech brings many votes for BJP 😂

Interesting …

Modi’s high-octane campaign in Tamil Nadu has included an unprecedented eight visits. He has had to weaponize his ideology here because Hindutva politics (denoting Hindu nationalism) has traditionally made no headway against the regional influence of Dravidian ideology. In the 2019 Lok Sabha (lower house) election, it drew a blank in the state despite expanding its majority in the rest of the nation.

Dravidian ideology is predicated on the old theory that lighter-skinned Aryans came and settled among the darker-skinned Dravidians, driving the latter to the Indian peninsula’s south. Hence, the ideology has been against Brahmin hegemony, for social justice, and for strengthening the local language against the imposition of Hindi.

So the south have suffered racism from so called lighter skinned people. Strange country

Well thats exactly why pappu bhakts have been losing elections lol ! Pappu Gandhi attributed that quote to modi which was never said .
Here's the fact check::
It seems you are in a mood to embarrass yourself today. Let me help you. Tell me how many more such videos do you want? :inti

It seems you are in a mood to embarrass yourself today. Let me help you. Tell me how many more such videos do you want? :inti
There are many many more videos of pappu gandhi. Actions speak louder.
- abrogation article 370
- triple talaq banned
- ucc in states

Enough said.. correcting 65 years of Congress mistakes. The only folks who need to be embarrassed is tgenehru Gandhi Congress family...

There are many many more videos of pappu gandhi. Actions speak louder.
- abrogation article 370
- triple talaq banned
- ucc in states

Enough said.. correcting 65 years of Congress mistakes. The only folks who need to be embarrassed is tgenehru Gandhi Congress family...
Embarrassment is the patent right of Pappu and his bhakthas. It's been the story for more than 3 decades, losing election after election with a 90% track record. None can embarrass more than him and his supporters... lol :ROFLMAO:

Are we seeing the last of Modi and his andhbhakhts here? Or will he be back again as a dictator this time with all his andhbhakhts lying on the floor? :inti

Are we seeing the last of Modi and his andhbhakhts here? Or will he be back again as a dictator this time with all his andhbhakhts lying on the floor? :inti
Nobody is a dictator. People of Ind elect their PM. Unlike "establishments" in other countries. No election is a slam dunk. Parties have to work to get people's votes. If bjp gets complacent or starts taking votes for granted, then they will be voted out as well. There are checks and balances in Ind constitution. Ind is a sovereign secular democratic republic and will continue to be so. Anyone who thinks otherwise or plays scare tactics naming modi/bjp do not understand the strength of the Ind constitution

Congress was a monopoly with no competition till 99 when Vajpayee came. They caused all the 3 above issues. Again no answer from you on these 3 items ::
- abrogation article 370
- triple talaq banned
- ucc in states

Just for the above , modi/nda has accomplished a lifetimes worth of achievements and rectified 65 yrs of Cong mistakes.

Rahul is at least educated but I guess unless you’re an extremist you are not fit for post of PM of India
What Puppu is educated ? Where bro ? In what institution ? Has anyone seen his certificates, diploma or degrees??? 😎

Interesting …

Modi’s high-octane campaign in Tamil Nadu has included an unprecedented eight visits. He has had to weaponize his ideology here because Hindutva politics (denoting Hindu nationalism) has traditionally made no headway against the regional influence of Dravidian ideology. In the 2019 Lok Sabha (lower house) election, it drew a blank in the state despite expanding its majority in the rest of the nation.

Dravidian ideology is predicated on the old theory that lighter-skinned Aryans came and settled among the darker-skinned Dravidians, driving the latter to the Indian peninsula’s south. Hence, the ideology has been against Brahmin hegemony, for social justice, and for strengthening the local language against the imposition of Hindi.

So the south have suffered racism from so called lighter skinned people. Strange country
Ironic coming from a guy whose country split into 2 because of the racism the dark skinned bengalis suffered at the hands of the fairer punjabis

Ironic coming from a guy whose country split into 2 because of the racism the dark skinned bengalis suffered at the hands of the fairer punjabis
The genocide of east Pakistan now Bangladesh by the ertswhile west Pakistan is what led to the creation of Bangladesh.. yes the irony indeed absolutely..

So no answers and so

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah thanks got my answer now :D
I didn't get any answer from you for the 4 videos which I posted above. Neither did I ask you to talk about Manipur, Electoral Bonds, unemployment. You started posting gibberish to run away from those videos. I am going easy on you. You speak and think like a proper andhbhakht. It seems all you andhbhakhts get a same script of BJP correcting 65 years of Congress's mistakes blah blah blah.

Do you want more videos of Pappu Modi? Just tell me, I have got more in my library. I watch them daily to get a good laugh. I have videos of andhbhakhts too. War rukwa di papa? :inti

I didn't get any answer from you for the 4 videos which I posted above. Neither did I ask you to talk about Manipur, Electoral Bonds, unemployment. You started posting gibberish to run away from those videos. I am going easy on you. You speak and think like a proper andhbhakht. It seems all you andhbhakhts get a same script of BJP correcting 65 years of Congress's mistakes blah blah blah.

Do you want more videos of Pappu Modi? Just tell me, I have got more in my library. I watch them daily to get a good laugh. I have videos of andhbhakhts too. War rukwa di papa? :inti

Again - can excuse all these for the 3 accomplishments. No one is perfect. Expecting a miracle in 5 years is not feasible. And it's not like the PMs office has a magic wand. And yiur videos are blah blah blah. There are issues in ind - takes time. Ind is a developing country not a developed country.

Triple talaq is so inhuman on women
All these stupid videos are nothing compared to banning it. As is 370 and ucc. Get a laugh and that's fine. I get satisfaction some good was fone unlike laughing at stupid videos.

Whole world is wondering on the electoral bond allegations by opposition parties of India because…..

1) it’s first time happening that corruption made with white money and not with black money. electoral bonds are purchased by cheques

2) India’s opposition parties alleging corruption on BJP as they got around 6000+ crores of electoral bonds.. in contrast India’s opposition parties got 14000 crores electoral bonds, but they are keeping mum on it… so they also made corruption?

Manipur issue is in existence for so long i.e. prior to 1947. congress failed to resolved the issue in 70 years and they given minority Christian community right to purchase to majority community area but at the same time majority cannot purchase land in minority Christian community. This is the divide and rule policy of congress which is similar to J&K. That’s why BJP government wanted to implement equality law.

Electoral bond : nobody will make corruption on white money. Prior to electoral bond there is control on donations received by parties and opposition parties had made huge corruption in it. That’s why BJP brought electoral bond as they are transparent and accountable therefore the opposition parties are frustrated as they can’t make any corruption

3) yes I admit unemployment increased in opposition parties since when Modiji comes to power. BJP government punished and arrested corrupt and goonds, seized / destroyed their properties. Good example is UP… before yogi comes to power, there was a goondaism in every part of UP, same as shown in Mirzapur web series. But yogiji ends goonda and mafia raaz in UP. Today UP is ranked 2nd in GDP after Maharasthra

Lol, andhbhakts are called andhbhakts for a reason. So now they have found their voice in is supporting biggest corruption scandal ever, the electoral bonds.

Well done bhakts. Even if India disintegrates under your feku, you'd support it for 'greater good' of mankind.

Lol, taking cues from a web series to give examples of gundagardi in UP.

Well done andhbhakts

Lol, in which world has UP have 2nd highest GDP in India? Must be in feku world.

Whole world is wondering on the electoral bond allegations by opposition parties of India because…..

1) it’s first time happening that corruption made with white money and not with black money. electoral bonds are purchased by cheques

2) India’s opposition parties alleging corruption on BJP as they got around 6000+ crores of electoral bonds.. in contrast India’s opposition parties got 14000 crores electoral bonds, but they are keeping mum on it… so they also made corruption?
Sorry, can't resist.

I bet you couldn't have said that with a straight face, did you?

Again - can excuse all these for the 3 accomplishments. No one is perfect. Expecting a miracle in 5 years is not feasible. And it's not like the PMs office has a magic wand. And yiur videos are blah blah blah. There are issues in ind - takes time. Ind is a developing country not a developed country.

Triple talaq is so inhuman on women
All these stupid videos are nothing compared to banning it. As is 370 and ucc. Get a laugh and that's fine. I get satisfaction some good was fone unlike laughing at stupid videos.
Why are videos of Pappu Modi stupid and videos of Rahul Gandhi entertaining for you? :inti

Lol, andhbhakts are called andhbhakts for a reason. So now they have found their voice in is supporting biggest corruption scandal ever, the electoral bonds.

Well done bhakts. Even if India disintegrates under your feku, you'd support it for 'greater good' of mankind.

Don’t see India will ever disintegrate, but our one neighbor difinitely will

This has to be the most hilarious at the same time most horrific thing to see people being manipulated so easily.

Is it funnier than Modi's 'Main abhi Helicopter se by road aa raha tha'? Pappu Modi. 🤣 :inti

Waking up at night in the morning is pretty hard to beat 🤣 :inti

Will be fascinating to see the buffoonery unfold when our Raul Gundu becomes the PM in the coming months.

Can't wait....😂

Why are videos of Pappu Modi stupid and videos of Rahul Gandhi entertaining for you? :inti
I said actions speak louder. Whoever gets the job done. Waiting for pappu gandhi to hug modi in the parliament again and wink after yet another loss.. Congress hasn't touched 270 seats since 1984- let that sink in..

As per their manifesto released they want to restore the statehood of Jammu and Kashmir are they trying to get only Liberal and Muslim votes?

Their Indi alliance partners want to do away with Nukes.

They want to take away people's wealth and do so call redistribution.

Everyone knows what will happen.

I said actions speak louder. Whoever gets the job done. Waiting for pappu gandhi to hug modi in the parliament again and wink after yet another loss.. Congress hasn't touched 270 seats since 1984- let that sink in..
But Rahul Gandhi hasn't got any opportunity to show his actions yet. At the moment we can only compare them on the entertainment part. Now tell me why is Pappu Modi not entertaining for you? Maybe you should go back a few posts and read what was our discussion all about. You changed the goal post. You won't find a bigger Pappu than Modi in India. :inti

Congress going ultra left. If they lose again, they really need to chuck out the idiots who advise RaGa and the leadership.

They want to take away people's wealth and do so call redistribution.

Everyone knows what will happen.
You mean whatever wealth Modi has left behind with people :dhoni

Do you people know the meaning of the word redistribute, or do you just blindly parrot what Modi has been saying in speeches.

lol feelsgood to be right - have been saying for months now that Modi looks like a scared old man. And his speeches and behaviour of late has justified this claim. He is terrified, as evidenced by these absurd speeches.

Such a cheap PM, India has never had.

But Rahul Gandhi hasn't got any opportunity to show his actions yet. At the moment we can only compare them on the entertainment part. Now tell me why is Pappu Modi not entertaining for you? Maybe you should go back a few posts and read what was our discussion all about. You changed the goal post. You won't find a bigger Pappu than Modi in India. :inti
Pappu Gandhi will never get an opportunity. His opposition to article 370 abrogation and triple talaq in 2019 itself is proof - if folks cant see that they are the real blind bhakts as you keep saying. And it's good pappu gandhi represents Congress- makes it easier him being there. Long may he continue representing Congress lol ! Nobody changed the goal post. We are electing the PM not a filmstar for entertainment. Pappu gandhi and his family are the biggest jokers throughout Ind history..

Pappu Gandhi will never get an opportunity. His opposition to article 370 abrogation and triple talaq in 2019 itself is proof - if folks cant see that they are the real blind bhakts as you keep saying. And it's good pappu gandhi represents Congress- makes it easier him being there. Long may he continue representing Congress lol ! Nobody changed the goal post. We are electing the PM not a filmstar for entertainment. Pappu gandhi and his family are the biggest jokers throughout Ind history..
Why don't you explain this to Camera Jivi Pappu Modi? Do you now want me to post videos of Modi showing his love for the camera? He is an actor cum politician. 😆 :inti

Modi definitely is best in PR, but Congress(Rahul) has the worst manifesto this year, berozgar promising rozgari like crazy to anyone.

Congress going ultra left. If they lose again, they really need to chuck out the idiots who advise RaGa and the leadership.
Don't care if they chuck anyone out but that’s the worst manifesto ever, extremely dangerous.

Why don't you explain this to Camera Jivi Pappu Modi? Do you now want me to post videos of Modi showing his love for the camera? He is an actor cum politician. 😆 :inti
No discussion on his policies lol !! And yes politicians have to be camera savvy nowadays. PR is part of the campaign now. If pappu gandhi cant realize that - his fault for a cambridge educated guy lol :ROFLMAO:! Modi camera this , modi talk that , modi video this -- how about what he has done policy wise ?? No content there - so yeah modi camera friendly ok !

You mean whatever wealth Modi has left behind with people :dhoni

Do you people know the meaning of the word redistribute, or do you just blindly parrot what Modi has been saying in speeches.

lol feelsgood to be right - have been saying for months now that Modi looks like a scared old man. And his speeches and behaviour of late has justified this claim. He is terrified, as evidenced by these absurd speeches.

Such a cheap PM, India has never had.

Lol. We will see who is terrified on 4th June.

We know what Congress means by wealth distribution.

Do you think they haven't done this before?

Don't care if they chuck anyone out but that’s the worst manifesto ever, extremely dangerous.

The way they are going all out to appease Muslims, after the Neha Hiremath case, I have no doubts they will struggle to cross double digits even in Karnataka.

Lol. We will see who is terrified on 4th June.

We know what Congress means by wealth distribution.

Do you think they haven't done this before?
Congress have taken wealth from someone and given it to others. Is that what you're claiming here with a straight face :dhoni

The way they are going all out to appease Muslims, after the Neha Hiremath case, I have no doubts they will struggle to cross double digits even in Karnataka.
Have you finished voting? What's the mood in Bengal? I suggest you stick to areas known to you rather than trying to make predictions about places you have not much knowledge on regarding ground realities :dhoni

Have you finished voting? What's the mood in Bengal? I suggest you stick to areas known to you rather than trying to make predictions about places you have not much knowledge on regarding ground realities :dhoni
is that why you're predicting the entire pulse of India and saying Modi will lose and be sent to jail after the elections? :dhoni

is that why you're predicting the entire pulse of India and saying Modi will lose and be sent to jail after the elections? :dhoni
Good point :dhoni

But this goes back to a prediction I'd made a few years back. I will have to do some digging to retrieve it.

To summarize - I know and understand the average Hindu. It is who I have lived around and grown up with. I trust the average Hindu, who once all the noise dies down, who always puts their family and daily sustenance and lives first, who values their religious traditions to the point of being protective of it, but not destructive to their surroundings, I trust this Hindu to see through the biggest fraud modern India has seen :)

At the end of the day we are all Indians, I would have no ego in accepting Congress is better but thry haven’t unfortunately proved that in 2008-2014.

Their state governments have been equally worse, even when I disliked Modi i supported their economic policies, and now Congress isn’t even morally correct when choosing Raga again and again, hard to even think beyond BJP due to such issues.

BJP in 2014-2019 was figuring itself out, they didn’t know how to rule nationally.

@CricketCartoons once said “BJP knows how to be an opposition and Congress knows how to rule, and they are both struggling because they are doing the opposite “

But I believe BJP has figured out joe to rule but Congress remains a sad opposition which means they never learn from their mistakes, they are very similar to Pakistani Establishment.

Good point :dhoni

But this goes back to a prediction I'd made a few years back. I will have to do some digging to retrieve it.

To summarize - I know and understand the average Hindu. It is who I have lived around and grown up with. I trust the average Hindu, who once all the noise dies down, who always puts their family and daily sustenance and lives first, who values their religious traditions to the point of being protective of it, but not destructive to their surroundings, I trust this Hindu to see through the biggest fraud modern India has seen :)

And what if Hindus vote Modi again?

But you were threatening violence. What happened?
That will be postponed by 5 years then. It is called celebratory violence in case bhakts dared to show themselves after their Supreme Leader lost :dhoni

btw don't be so cocksure. Let the results come first no. Why you getting premature excited lol

Here's our anthem once again for your anticipatory pleasures. Do listen. Very nice song. Very nice lyrics.

No discussion on his policies lol !! And yes politicians have to be camera savvy nowadays. PR is part of the campaign now. If pappu gandhi cant realize that - his fault for a cambridge educated guy lol :ROFLMAO:! Modi camera this , modi talk that , modi video this -- how about what he has done policy wise ?? No content there - so yeah modi camera friendly ok !
Even Modi doesn't have time to discuss his so called policies these days lol. That is why he is giving one stupid statement after another to make his jaahil followers happy. You are surely one of them.

You started throwing mud at Rahul Gandhi and called him pappu, I proved you wrong by providing those videos above. Since you can't accept that Modi is the biggest pappu in India you now want to discuss his non existent policies and run away from the discussion.

You know what's the biggest irony is? Modi talking about Mangalsutra. He ran away from his own wife and he is worried about others Mangalsutra. :ROFLMAO: :inti

Back