Day 2, Test 2 Thread. Pakistan Vs England [21/11/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mac said:
That's not out according to the rules, end of story. Absolutely bloody ruled, I AM RAGING

yeah lets complain to ICC about the racist umpire...!

:))

Manjrekar pointed out the rule it shouldn't have been given out...unlucky Inzi was looking extremely good.

according to the rules ghauri is wrong.. let me cal my brother in lahore so he can go and stone that whanker's house.. that son of a ghauri.

Now we wont even get 400, these english cant take losing and have to resort to any means possible in order to stop being humiliated, they cheated out afridi, moyo, and know they run out inzi, which they shouldnt have had the nerve of appealing for, damn cheats.

What do the rules say?

Badxah, akhi, can you post any screenshots please?

i think someone should cover nadeem ghauri with masala or tomato sauce..inzy will defn come and eat him alive.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
BRITISH THE CHEATHERS

cartman you got somehing to say now chief

:13: its was the pakistan umpire that gave it out!

any team has the right to appeal for a decision.

wow lets sack the racist umpire gauri :14: :14:

its not just Nadeem Ghauri not knowing the laws - Taufel and Hair were there on the field and could also clearly see Inzi taking evasive action while standing in the crease so its their fault as well. the appeal should not have been refered to begin with.

Last edited:
law 13.8...or somfin says that if batsmen in crease and looking to avoid injury - should be not out

Last edited:
finally Sanjay making a case for Pak batsman. Our own comms just dont say anything.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
BRITISH THE CHEATHERS

cartman you got somehing to say now chief
british meri phoophi dey putter laggey nai too mainoo chiraan dia ain ??? chul puj ja aithon afridi dia mureeda

im pakistani as they come u whining pathan lover.

why is this donkey an umpire if he doesn't even know the rules of cricket?

Stupid *****

Wasn't he the one who gave Inzi LBW in the Jeet Lo Dil ODI series to a ball that hit him about 5 metres outside the line of off stump?

botham u crybaby ...go to papa ....n complain that u never won a world cup..botham is the biggest loser in cricket

pacman said:
finally Sanjay making a case for Pak batsman. Our own comms just dont say anything.

Sanjay in fact has been the most neutral commentator - he supported the Butt not out decision on the runout appeal as well in the last match (as the bails were not clearly dislodged, even though the stump was bent). Our own commentators have not been that neutral (more favoring the English if anything).

1 think i must say right or wrong Bob is a player's coach he seems ****** off more than Inzi due to the wrong decision..

smoothcriminal said:
i feel kinda sorry for ghauri

i dont we shd feel sorry for ghari. its absolutely ridiculuos for an international umpire to not know cricket rules. it doesnt matter whether he is from pakistan or not, it still is a very poor decision. period

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
botham u crybaby ...go to papa ....n complain that u never won a world cup..botham is the biggest loser in cricket
there should really be a law against 5 year olds using the internet.

Cartman said:
i am not arguing anymore.. and commay.. .. im gonna have to kick u in the ....... well u know.. hehehe

btw Inzi was not out too .. what do u guys think?

cartman Inzi was out . But if take a broader view Inzi just took an evasive action and wasnt even going for run. I think so Bob n Pak management should bring this and Yusuf decision and at least say something abt that. England have started to show their true colors now. whinging and whinging. Yesterday Bell clearly dropped and still claimed the catch and now Harmi... they were throwing at stumps since yesterday for no good reason.

Pakistan don't often score around 400 in the first innings and go on to lose the match (I can't remember the last time). So I'm pretty happy with Pakistan's position regardless.

pacman said:

sanjay is a briliant brilliant commentator and has always been so. very nuetral, knows his facts, great linguistics and smooth flow in his commentary. lets give credit where due. just coz we dont have worthy commentators doesnt mean everyone else is bad.

Last edited:
I don't know why some of you are so pessimistic about reaching 400.

In fact, I'd be surprised if Pakistan don't reach 450.

Kamran Akmal is a better bat than most people realise. I think he's wasted playing were he is.

Rana naved can bat, make no mistake. He's a better bat than Irfan Pathan so that should put things into perspective. I can see the day when he makes a Test fifty.

Akhatr can get stuck into the ball when he wants to.

can everyone spot crying about umpires and realize we are in good postion right now!

for fk sake be postive!

Cartman said:
there should really be a law against 5 year olds using the internet.

yar cartman Usman didnt say anything to u. why u are attacking him again.

Ace Base said:

Kamran Akmal is a better bat than most people realise. I think he's wasted playing were he is.

Rana naved can bat, make no mistake. He's a better bat than Irfan Pathan so that should put things into perspective. I can see the day when he makes a Test fifty.

It just depends on wether sami/akthar knuckle down and bat with some intelligence.

Amjid Javed said:
can everyone spot crying about umpires and realize we are in good postion right now!

for fk sake be postive!

:14: :19:

Amjid Javed said:
It just depends on wether sami/akthar knuckle down and bat with some intelligence.

No they should aim to smash every ball out of Faisalabad in my humble opinion.

Amjid Javed said:

for fk sake be postive!

its not abt crying amjid. whats wrong is wrong. as good a position as we are in, we were styll hard done by those two unlucky dismissals today. plain n simple

Ace Base said:

as much as id like to agree with rana being better bat than pathan he has really come into his own as a 1 down batsman and this comparison is incorrect imo

If this was an England batsman given out by the Pak 3rd Umpire, they would have crucified him.

Amjid Javed said:

for fk sake be postive!

its not abt crying bhai. but it is ridiculous to see such England going to such depths and then our mahaan 3rd umpire does not know the rules of cricket.

But still we will win this test match and wrap up the series INSHALLAH. Rana looking solid and Kami is MASHALLAH a very able bat.

BREAKING NEWS: Ghauri will be sent to Miggy for Zabardast Phainti treatment!

There everyone happy now?! Lets all move on.

we can styll get around 450 if we bat smartly. our tail is not as long as people are making it out to be.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
as much as id like to agree with rana being better bat than pathan he has really come into his own as a 1 down batsman and this comparison is incorrect imo

I agree Pathan is a better batsman theres no doubt.

pacman said:
If this was an England batsman given out by the Pak 3rd Umpire, they would have crucified him.

this is the attitude that i think is wrong. The "we are always hard done" is just part and parcel of the game u cant expect decisions to always be the most agreeable upon but stooping down to saying its because of racism makes us just as bad as the ones who did it

im starting to feel we will score 450 runs. then we will bowl them out for 300 some runs.. then we will bat again and score another 175 runs and get them out for less than 200 and win the match.

so i dont care how inzi and fridi got out.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
this is the attitude that i think is wrong. The "we are always hard done" is just part and parcel of the game u cant expect decisions to always be the most agreeable upon but stooping down to saying its because of racism makes us just as bad as the ones who did it

a knee jerk reaction of 'it is not racism. stop whinging' is just as bad as well.

Cartman said:
im starting to feel we will score 450 runs. then we will bowl them out for 300 some runs.. then we will bat again and score another 175 runs and get them out for less than 200 and win the match.

inshallah it will pan out something along these lines

Harmison to Naved-ul-Hasan, FOUR, slower and fuller length
delivery, just outside off, drives it on the up over point for
four, top shot!

The_Cricket_Devil said:

I am not implying racism at all. I am talking about how the commentators makes a case of it when they get the treatment. I also think we should move on as the discussion will lead to nothing. Sanjay has made a case of it, and that's good. We should move on.

who was the cricketing genius who posted that we wouldn't even get to 400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back