Day 2, Test 2 Thread. Pakistan Vs England [21/11/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlegha1 said:
Giles getting some bounce and turn though...

looking good for later isnt it!¬

batting 4th aint gonna be easy here

mlegha1 said:
Giles getting some bounce and turn though...

So are we saying that when Giles was thrown around by Rana, he bounced and turned ?

Both of these batsman should get centuries

rana gone. unlucky played on.

pak 403/7

well done rana for quick fire 25

Hash said:
Both of these batsman should get centuries

Lets not get carried away and please DON'T start any Randhino and Akmal century threads, otherwise 1000 lashes by Miggy...

oh well. so much for Rana's century

rana has done his job as far as im concerned and now akmal should hit pakistan to 450+ along with sami and akhtar of course danish is all set for his maiden test fify :D

Challo well played by Rana - good little cameo

I think there is far too much time left in this match for any result - Pak must not get too complacent.

zushy_786 said:
Lets not get carried away and please DON'T start any Randhino and Akmal century threads, otherwise 1000 lashes by Miggy...

Sami and Shoaib should also get centuries

pakistan lost in karachi afta scoing 400 on last tour. so lets not get over confident, but lets
remain postive.

Giles has an average that would do Sid Barnes proud and a strike rate Waqar would struggle to catch up with.

All in all, a gem.

Now if only he could bowl.

im thinking of padding up and going in there too maybe i can score a 50 or so if sami can score a damn century.

I know i am flogging a dead horse here( but ofcourse I will) but here is my $0.02 on inzis' runout. If the law states that Inzi shouldn't have been out then we can't blame Ghauri, the blame lies on the umpires on the field whp referrd this to the 3rd umpire. The thried umpire doesn't judge the validity of the appeal, only whether or not Inzi had made the crease or not. This is analogous the situations when the third umpire is called on to judge a disputed catch, he is only there to judge whether the ball carried or not, not whether the batsman nicked the ball or not.
Sorry if this has been stated already

MenInGreen said:
Challo well played by Rana - good little cameo

I think there is far too much time left in this match for any result - Pak must not get too complacent.

Assalaamualakium akhi

Actually, at the moment an English victory is not as probable as a draw or a Pakistani victory.

In fact, if Pakistan reach 450, England will have to bat out of their skins to keep the game alive.

mooz said:
I know i am flogging a dead horse here( but ofcourse I will) but here is my $0.02 on inzis' runout. If the law states that Inzi shouldn't have been out then we can't blame Ghauri, the blame lies on the umpires on the field whp referrd this to the 3rd umpire. The thried umpire doesn't judge the validity of the appeal, only whether or not Inzi had made the crease or not. This is analogous the situations when the third umpire is called on to judge a disputed catch, he is only there to judge whether the ball carried or not, not whether the batsman nicked the ball or not.

intersting point here and requires some more delving into neways gr8 shot for 4 by akmal

Cartman said:
im thinking of padding up and going in there too maybe i can score a 50 or so if sami can score a damn century.

all the bollywood actresses pad up , but if u want a sami century to be the excuse that makes u wana padd up , then a second round with the shrink should be on the cards , CART MAN.

Big Daddy said:
all the bollywood actresses pad up , but if u want a sami century to be the excuse that makes u wana padd up , then a second round with the shrink should be on the cards , CART MAN.
:))) :))) :)))

The only bowler who looks even remotely capable of making a breakthrough is Ashley Giles.

He is troubling all the batsmen, especially the English ones, like Vaughan.

Cartman - the only padding you need is what is required to absorb the phainty about to be given to you.... ( Miggy in a bad mood... )

sami joins cowlash parade.

bang what a shot for 4

Sami tonks that medium paced pile of cheating horse manure for four

MenInGreen said:
Cartman - the only padding you need is what is required to absorb the phainty about to be given to you....

:))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Typical Miggy comment!

MenInGreen said:
Cartman - the only padding you need is what is required to absorb the phainty about to be given to you.... ( Miggy in a bad mood... )

Saab bad mood main hain, so how about starting a thread on jinxing Bell and Harmison :13:

The_Cricket_Devil said:
harmy potentially overdoing short balls here THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION

I said earlier after the Inzi run out.

A few 90mph+ into his chest, ribs and face wouldn't go amiss would it?

mooz said:

You are absolutely right. :19:

Hash said:
Sami tonks that medium paced pile of cheating horse manure for four

I think RH is about to write a complaint about such language !

Big Daddy said:

miggy i think my padding comment is funnier then urs :D

u cerainly seem to have a lot of knowledge about feminine and not so feminine padding.. is that how u got ur name, Big PADDY, I mean Big Daddy?

MenInGreen said:
I think RH is about to write a complaint about such language !

he can come and complain to my face if he wants. I'll give him my address

edited- RH. Don't take it seriously. We are all passionate cricket fans. Chill dude....don't mean to personally offend you and if you are, then I apologise.

Last edited:
Younis Khan is the only batsmen who missed out. And Bob Woolmer.

I LOVE this, great batting. And Shoaib to come in next :D

score anyone ? ya plonkers get posting with the scores and less chat - warna....

it may be irrelevant but it needs to be taken into account that there was no real english celebration for any of the 3 big wickets (yousuf, inzi, THE AFRIDI) is there something more to this..hmmm??

The_Cricket_Devil said:
it may be irrelevant but it needs to be taken into account that there was no real english celebration for any of the 3 big wickets (yousuf, inzi, THE AFRIDI) is there something more to this..hmmm??

what do you think?

Thats it.. im detecting unusual hostility and aggression towards me from this crowd. i swear i am not the one dressed up in the barmy army hat. that was my . umm.. evil clone.. really... i swear you guys

Cartman said:
u cerainly seem to have a lot of knowledge about feminine and not so feminine padding.. is that how u got ur name, Big PADDY, I mean Big Daddy?

Bass - ya hee jazba aur chaheeyay - larro , janay na paay !!

MenInGreen said:
score anyone ? ya plonkers get posting with the scores and less chat - warna....

422-7

Akmal 22*
Sami 13*

late cut by sami who said sami doesnt hvae wat it takes to get a big score late cut for 2 amazing shot thought inzi was stll batting

Cartman said:

edited :)

Last edited:
hoggard couldnt exactly get excited afta being lashed all over park by afridi b4 hand.

Rameez must be reading the threads on this forum. He is starting to make a case for the Pak batsman. :)) :)) :))

bigdaddy is my bro, my pal my fellow phuwan from gwal mandi.. mein nahi lar raha ab.. ker lo jo kerna hai farangio.

Unless the pitch drastically spins, there is nothing in it for the bowlers.Even if we get 500 England have to play very poorly to get themselves in trouble.

mlegha1 said:
Unless the pitch drastically spins, there is nothing in it for the bowlers.Even if we get 500 England have to play very poorly to get themselves in trouble.

the ball is swinging around in the air however and we have the bowleers to take advantage of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back