Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Bilsher007 said:
Hmmmmm It would be great to see england out under 100 runs ! INSHALLAH. Sami will get 3, gul 5 wickets nad kaneria 2 wickets INSHALLAH.
Yes, hope is all we can hope for now!

banana_246 said:
I wonder who 'The Wall' of Pakistan is? Certainly isn't Inzamam. The guy crumbles under pressure, unlike SRT.

Now I understand why you chose your nick as BANANA ...........

Pakistani tigers said:
i swear if sami does not perform in this match then they should ask him to walk back to pakistasn bare foot!
Yeah! And On This Pitch Too!

Noddy said:
That should be the end of Afridis Test career for a while for me.
I understand its how he plays and he doesnt like to be tied down for long periods, but 1 hit over the ropes was good enough for the over.....Indisciplined batting in my opinion and deserves any media lambast
Couldnt have put it better myself, this should cool down Afridiites for a while now.

It'll be good to see England out under 250. It should give us a chance of drawing. No way are wegonna win, though.

this is a lot like the lahore pitch in 2004 where gul took 5. Time for gul to pull another performance like that

Pepsi™ said:
It'll be good to see England out under 250. It should give us a chance of drawing. No way are wegonna win, though.

we have more chance of winning than drawing!

This is what pace does. Akhtar would have been a handful, but no the management has to make him get match-fit first. Very bad thinking!

As I say this, Razzaq plls Harmy for a boundary

What is wrong with this pitch...........it is our batsman playing bad shots or the pitch is a real demon and is playing uneven.

AmitMishra bowls wrongun said:
i hope the team dont share ur attitude
remember what imran said!
I'm trying to be positive, but I can't see a recovery from here

Pepsi™ said:

GO ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT , BUT A LITTLE MIXED UP :)))

PAK DO NOT HAVE AN ATTACK 1/4 AS STRONG AS ENGLAND, AND ENGLAND BATSMEN WILL MAKE MERRY ON THIS. :D

PAK 1ST LINE ATTACK...WOULD HAVE A MORE REALISTIC CHANCE FOR YOUR 250 :)))

PlanetPakistan said:
that's an easy answer ;-)

hey hey its the truth. But basically the pitch is having some variable bounce and turn however a lot of our batsman played rash shots to gift their wickets

here they are talking about Flintoff's ankle and now for some reason i am starting to feel pain in mine!

abdul9383 said:
we still had kamran, Razzaq and shoaib left who do we have left now?

gul
kaneria

Exactly. Stupid decision to send Akmal to open. Whoever suggested it should get a super-charged kick

PlanetPakistan said:
here they are talking about Flintoff's ankle and now for some reason i am starting to feel pain in mine!

and im getting a pain in my head from the constant bashing against the wall in light of this performance

Not a bad a pitch as the batsmen made it out to be. One thing I have learned about this current Pakistani team is that whatever happens they will continue to fight it out in any situation.

caribbean fan said:
GO ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT , BUT A LITTLE MIXED UP :)))

PAK DO NOT HAVE AN ATTACK 1/4 AS STRONG AS ENGLAND, AND ENGLAND BATSMEN WILL MAKE MERRY ON THIS. :D

PAK 1ST LINE ATTACK...WOULD HAVE A MORE REALISTIC CHANCE FOR YOUR 250 :)))

You know at first you seemed like a pretty cool user but now you are acting like a ****

Back