Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Amir said:
(directed toward Caribbean fan)
LOL! Hey boy, go do a history lesson for me and read up on that 86/87 series in West Indies. Hell your own umpire admitted after the game he did give the last batsmen out since he was afraid of getting hurt! We won that series but you "Cheating" umpires didn't allow us.

Also don't forget 2001 with that joke of a umpire by the name of Billy Doctrove.

Hey when you win a test series, give me call. DOn't worry take your time, I don't expect a call anytime soon.

AT LEAST HE WAS HONEST...SHAKOOR WAS NOT :)))

Looks like Razzaq is batting with ants in his pants. Looks like a headless chicken out there. What Pak need right now is 'The Wall'.

This is careless cricket. England in the driver's seat now :6:

Monty wins the battle against Afridi. This is demolition of Pakistan

BTW, where are Hash and Immy now :13:

caribbean fan said:
AT LEAST HE WAS HONEST...SHAKOOR WAS NOT :)))

I am sorry, what was the result last tiem West Indies were here in England? :)))

pakistan will be wrapped up at max 180 barring a superb knock from razzaq and good support from one of our tailenders

Bombeeddii Bye bye>> bye bye Afrid.. I seriously dont get it why is this wacko in the team?.. His team is down 100/6 and he is tryinna hit sixes and look cool PATHETIC...

Afridi gone...whts wrong with the man! Doesn't he see Pak's position???!!!

with monty picking up a few, at least i'm getting some points for fantasy cricket :91:

The_Cricket_Devil said:
pakistan will be wrapped up at max 180 barring a superb knock from razzaq and good support from one of our tailenders

i will be happy if they even get 150

I hope people realize Afridi is not coming of much use. That is why Butt should have played! However game is not over yet, so I will still back him! He may come in handy for the 4th innings1

sami 49 was at lahore when pak were in (not as much) trouble

monty 5-2-19-3

who wants dalrymple now :)))

UsmanCHADDA said:
This is careless cricket. England in the driver's seat now :6:

Monty wins the battle against Afridi. This is demolition of Pakistan

BTW, where are Hash and Immy now :13:

ENGLAND WAS IN THE DRIVER SEAT BEFORE THE MATCH :))) :O

Ohhh now afridi not showing patience and getting out ! Guys i think pakistan should have bowled not batted when they won the toss. I can't believe the decision to bat first by pakistan, conditions are ideal for bowling. It's a bowlers paradise right now.

Bob has told Sami to go out and hit out. He needs the enery to bowl...

I don't believe this, we better get early wickets, 3 hat tricks in a row will do

Sami bowls with his eyes closed... and now apparently bats with his eyes closed.

DEAD BALL!

What the heck is wrong with these umpires, thats evaisive action!

Bilsher007 said:
Ohhh now afridi not showing patience and getting out ! Guys i think pakistan should have bowled not batted when they won the toss. I can't believe the decision to bat first by pakistan, conditions are ideal for bowling. It's a bowlers paradise right now.

pakistan didnt want to bat last on this pitch

never judge a pitch until both sides have bowled on it!!!

this is dean jones in every game lol

I wonder who 'The Wall' of Pakistan is? Certainly isn't Inzamam. The guy crumbles under pressure, unlike SRT.

Just look at the bounce harmison is extracting. I can't believe pakistan choose to bat first.

now no more excusus

we have younis back and still we cant bat

we need shoaib

and sami is out

That should be the end of Afridis Test career for a while for me.
I understand its how he plays and he doesnt like to be tied down for long periods, but 1 hit over the ropes was good enough for the over.....Indisciplined batting in my opinion and deserves any media lambast

yes exactly this is sami's chance to get a few wickets because his style of bowling is heavily catered to on this pitch

Good cricketing shot by Sami...Pak is looking very bad here.

Anyone think the same will happen to England?

AmitMishra bowls wrongun said:
never judge a pitch until both sides have bowled on it!!!

this is dean jones in every game lol
atleast england at worst will 300

What the hell is happening?! :6: :6: :6:

Only a matter of time before Pakistan gets bowled out under 120! Harmison picks up his fifth. 5/15 his figures. Sami lasted just 7 balls :12:

Sami c Strauss b Harmison 1

Hash where are you when we need some of your patriotism?

Hmmmmm It would be great to see england out under 100 runs ! INSHALLAH. Sami will get 3, gul 5 wickets nad kaneria 2 wickets INSHALLAH.

Back