Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Oh my! Oh my!

Faisal is gone now: c G Jones b Panesar for 3 runs

93/5! Doesnt look good now :(

Man I absolutely never want to see Faisal Iqbal again. Pathetic, both Raza and Kamal are way better than him.

and faisal goes...didnt expect much...

ball is spinning and monty is bowling really well...its not even that much bad batting

razzaq in? wish we still had akmal...

Well the good sign of seeing Pakistan getting absoloutly thrashed in this game is that Shoaib Akhtar will get rushed into playing in the third test, giving Pakistan a way better chance of a victory than now.

caribbean fan said:
I DO NOT SEE WHAT WEST INDIES HAS TO DO WITH THIS....we never boasted that we are better like you pakis. :))) i just call it as i see it.

engladn r by far the better side and i make no apologies :)))

any how we beat india 4-1 in the odi...did u beat them? :)))

we lost the test due to poor umpiring decisions :)))

ohh plz westindies the worst team in the world and i can't see them improving

what happened to them last time they visited England? 4-0 :))) :)))

caribbean fan said:
I DO NOT SEE WHAT WEST INDIES HAS TO DO WITH THIS....we never boasted that we are better like you pakis. :))) i just call it as i see it.

engladn r by far the better side and i make no apologies :)))

any how we beat india 4-1 in the odi...did u beat them? :)))

we lost the test due to poor umpiring decisions :)))

The thing is even if you try you just cant boast about your team. Its that s***

Inzi yet again playing an incredible knock under pressure. I hope Afridi bats the only way he knows how to bat.

Well at least Afridi is batting now. Perfect man to put everybody at ease in a crisis.

Inzi gone? OMG? What is going on here! Its over...

two master blasters in now...

Afridi walks in. First ball defends it quite nicely :)

Second ball, ducks under a bouncer from Harmison

Danny will have some fun hre. As will Umar Gul.

Shoaib nd Asif would have bundled England for 75!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Afridi will play a good innnings here.

Awesome Anjum said:
West Indies Cricket

17.gif

17.gif

17.gif

:))) :))) :))) when did pak win a series in the west indies?

we are at our weakest and you cauld not beat us....i now know why india is a better team than pak....... :))) :))) :)))

The big problem here is that our most dependable lower-order batsman is in the pavillion! Its up to these two to save Pakistan from being bowled out under 200

banana_246 said:
So much for Inzamam and his incredible knocks under pressure!

there was also pressure in last test where was u then?

afridi looking to play an easy 90 SR innings...trying his best not to go over 100...knows he has work to do

how many times have pakistan been in trouble and pulled it out of the bag!!!! i dont care that our bowling is weak...i have faith..and will always have hope right until the fat lady is singing......

UsmanCHADDA said:
The big problem here is that our most dependable lower-order batsman is in the pavillion! Its up to these two to save Pakistan from being bowled out under 200

I thought Popeye was out there in the middle though?

IMMY69 said:
how many times have pakistan been in trouble and pulled it out of the bag!!!! i dont care that our bowling is weak...i have faith..and will always have hope right until the fat lady is singing......

i will only lose the hope when we lost

IMMY69 said:

:19:

Back