Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

inzidabest said:
Pakistan can boast of the best middle order. what say guys.
I think Pakistan might get the best middle order soon if they keep carrying on like this!

inzidabest said:

well if we can get akmal back in the middle order because i believe he is a vital cog there then yes we do have one of the best middle orders

Why can't these commentators stop talking about Strauss's declaration geez!

The_Cricket_Devil said:
well if we can get akmal back in the middle order because i believe he is a vital cog there then yes we do have one of the best middle orders
I agree!

pfft strauss hits yousuf on the back with the ball with his underarm return then goes and apologizes with a helmet smack :D

inzidabest said:

if we had shoaib and rana in the team we would hav the best middle and lower batting line up in world cricket. shame about the openers!

pak4life said:
if we had shoaib and rana in the team we would hav the best middle and lower batting line up in world cricket. shame about the openers!
Yeah!

what does the pitch look like? What kind of total is a fighting total on this pitch?I am away from home ...and have only commentry to rely upon..

MecnunK said:
what does the pitch look like? What kind of total is a fighting total on this pitch?I am away from home ...and have only commentry to rely upon..

its a bouncy track with quite some pace in it too. I would guess something between 275-300 would be a good first innings total to put pressure on england here because this track could easily allow us to run through their batting order

Younis on 44, Yousuf on 38 now!

Pakistan 90/2

The crowd is getting loud now - PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

:))) hahahah there was a random whistle heard just now man it was loud. you know the kind you do when you see a hot woman :)))

Lets all cry - and who said we lose a wicket before lunch - we just did WAAAAAAAA

Ayy Allah! Inside edge. Well, Inzi is still there but HUGE wicket for England. Ball spinnin like crazy!

ah well at least i get to see monty jump around like an idiot like he does for every wicket :p

inzi plays his first ball down the ground

spongebob said:
pray we don't lose a wicket before lunch...we normally do :(

being a little supersticious these are exactly the kind of posts that make me squirm...

so although a rational mind will say 'oh well'...i am not being rational at the moment and hence blame you completely and utterly for moyo's wicket..

IMMY69 said:
being a little supersticious these are exactly the kind of posts that make me squirm...

so although a rational mind will say 'oh well'...i am not being rational at the moment and hence blame you completely and utterly for moyo's wicket..
:( sorry

Kaneria under pressure. Wonderin if he can strike like Panesar before giving 100 runs

Two bonus wickets really.

Half decent deliveries but nothing special and it's not like there was any pressure mounting.

Back