Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Pak should be able to do that, in fact they should pass 200, 220 would be nice.

Hmmm, well, I'm glad it wasn't taken, or this would be the 2nd TV I would've broken

The_Cricket_Devil said:
lucky moyo almost got caught however i agree with rameez. cook in fact saved 4
Good idea, lets just agree with Ramiz, doesnt matter :p

IMMY69 said:
wixket already showing signs of invariable bounce...which means its fantastic that paks won the toss and chose to bat first...yk and moyo are batting beautifully..and anything arnd 350 will be a very very good first innings total as i can only see this wicket deteriorating further....but to get to that total these two have to put up a big partnership...

Old Trafford rarely deteriorates regardless of how the pitch looks. It's sometimes thought of as a leg spinners wicket because of Shane Warne's successes but in reality it's very much a fast bowlers wicket. Kaneria took something like 0-208 when he bowled there for Essex last season and according to the Guardian no leg spinner has taken 10 wickets in a match for over 70 years.

History might be bunk though.

You never know.

Hit straight to backword point, Pakistan 56/2 after a good over, except for that chance

Pak speeding up eh?

Well these two have a great understanding..and are always looking to perform

followed by a shot for 4 by moyo in which he just opened the face towards third man and finds the boundary

63-2

good shot...sajid bowling rely well in terms of stats and commentry

does he look better then liam?

Well played by Younis, to third man - missed quite a lot of the action - was in bathroom

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
Im surprised panesar aint on
Yousuf and Younis are good against spin - they won't have much trouble - hes a clone of Harbhajahn Singh :D

Back