Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Now I'd like to jump in before Saj starts bowling pies.. and point out that those first two deliveries illustrate why he's thought of as having great potential.

*awaits pie flinging*

Man, Yousuf might have to play some attacking shots now, down the track to Mahmood to survive against him

good delivery well played by Yousuf

Sajid seems to torubling batsmen a little.

now even Sajid is bowling well?

sami learn from ur new version

Well Pakistan are rebuilding slwoly, if u can call this rebuilding...more like starting..

Commentators saying that ENG should thank their lucky stars that they don't have to face SHoaib Akhtar.....i will add Asif too!
on the other hand PAK are lucky that they don't have to face Flintoff

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
afridi if he got hit would have gone mad
Or he could have hit the deck and been lying prostate for a few minutes like when he got hit on the elbow in the nets from a ball from the groundstaff?

31/2? Well it was expected Mario. Its ok though. Cuz the powerhouses are still in.

Salam all

Bad start by the openers but our middle order slowly saving us again.

One over and Saj is down in pace.

Someone get that lad a conditioning coach!

When will this swing end for England?

When the swing ends, the boundary haul begins!

jus got up, dissapointed..cant watch it, even worse were doing poor. was meant to get out this dump called bradford this morning, got up late

Lovely shot.

Yes, I made it alhamdolilah. And I do have DSL here.

HAFRIDI said:
jus got up, dissapointed..cant watch it, even worse were doing poor. was meant to get out this dump called bradford this morning, got up late
Afridi bhai it's a tough pitch

Easa said:
Lovely shot.

Yes, I made it alhamdolilah. And I do have DSL here.
You'll be just fine in Karachi then, I'm not worried -

Did you go to McDonalds yet though?

PlanetPakistan said:
Afridi bhai it's a tough pitch
Yeah, I think Inzamam wanted to get rid of the opening problem and just I dunno - he prolly thought the openers gotta go out there sooner or later

wixket already showing signs of invariable bounce...which means its fantastic that paks won the toss and chose to bat first...yk and moyo are batting beautifully..and anything arnd 350 will be a very very good first innings total as i can only see this wicket deteriorating further....but to get to that total these two have to put up a big partnership...

Hmm, if Pakistan get to 200 without losing any further wickets, I'll be quite pleased - even if our openers are worse lunatics than Afridi!

Pepsi™ said:
score? latest updtaes?

oh btw...how did akmal and farhat get out
I'm not saying - that was a terrible incident I don't wanna relive

Back