England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
See pakistan showed good patients and then runs follow!

Our batters playing sensibly here, well aware of their strengths and taking it ball by ball. Very good to see.

this is a test match, and maiden overs are so common...

I prefer if Pakistan batsman stay in and get there eye settled in and play very slow for 10 or so overs, get the bowlers tired and wait for lose deliveries

Yeah, But their is a level of defence thats understanable. but this is ridicilous, Need to play for runs aswell as keep the wickets.. Yeah play slow, yeah wait for loose deliveries, but dont put your self under so much pressure that you cant score. You have to take singles at least, keep the board ticking, yeah they can be there for 200 balls each, but score 10 runs, its a bit pointless isnt it. Its a test match, take your time, but DONT GET BOGGED DOWN..

Guys, today is friday. Lets hope Jummay ke farishtay hum pe phook maaaray and we can survive the day with handful of runs and only 2 wickets

So far batting has been good. Not the risky stuff usually seen, but an improvement from the last game.

Both Batsmen should be thinking i want to bat all day today!

Azhar Ali showing good temperament. How many times have we said that!
Good player Mashallah.

You lucky guys, watching the match live, I am still at my office, hopefully I am home for the final session InshaAllah, duah hai both these are still there by then.

You lucky guys, watching the match live, I am still at my office, hopefully I am home for the final session InshaAllah, duah hai both these are still there by then.

Barish ke liye Dua keroon ;-)

Intresting to see how Finn bowls when he gets a go.

Yeah, But their is a level of defence thats understanable. but this is ridicilous, Need to play for runs aswell as keep the wickets.. Yeah play slow, yeah wait for loose deliveries, but dont put your self under so much pressure that you cant score. You have to take singles at least, keep the board ticking, yeah they can be there for 200 balls each, but score 10 runs, its a bit pointless isnt it. Its a test match, take your time, but DONT GET BOGGED DOWN..

I understand, but brother this is the only start of inning, now they have just hit 2 fours,... wait for the bad ones and hit them no need taking risk...

and brother I think the players who are on the pitch know exactly what they are doing..

Wasaalm

Ramiz is such an idiot. Get this guy off commentary, man! :69:

Strauss is overbowling his frontline seamers. A mistake Butt wasn't willing to make.

chuffed - this is exactly what i was saying, the english bowler you can see are now getting of there rythem and they are human and will get tired. Pakistan jus needs to annoy them and block deliveries they through and wait for loose ones just like the previous 3 fours...

Pakistan Zindabaad

Need a big partnership here from Azhar Ali and Umar Amin...

Inevitable...piece of crap batting...should've been out on that pathetic on the run shot through gully a few balls ago...

This ain't the poor Aussie bowling lineup...

Umar Amin to face the music now. And Anderson is playing it loud!

Playstation bowling from Anderson! Look at that swing!

The rookies really need to show what they're made off in this innings.

lol guys remember England only managed to get 350 as batting conditions were good yesterday, today its bowling condition and England lost 6 wickets for 17 runs...

Pakistan batsman are unlucky that they have to face such tough conditions.... they are trying there best... and i believe any batting line will find it hard to play comfortable here..

so please chill out

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD

chuffed - this is exactly what i was saying, the english bowler you can see are now getting of there rythem and they are human and will get tired. Pakistan jus needs to annoy them and block deliveries they through and wait for loose ones just like the previous 3 fours...

Pakistan Zindabaad

Yeah, But how tired will they get, they will just rotate the bowling. By us not hitting them for runs, they are getting into rythem. If we were hitting them for runs they would be out of rythem!

after all that struggle, he made just 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back