England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha...another youngster bites the dust...it was inevitable....5 innings in a row, caught behind...great technique...

They need to let Umer Akmal loose. Play his natural game and see what happens. They have been way too defensive today.

Like I said, two guys with less than 10 matches played. 41/4. In trouble now for Pakistan.

he probably was not senior enough to refer that.

As a batsman you always know if you hit ir ot not. How could he not know!!!

Let's wait..moon sahib will hit 247..and let's keep legends out for inexperienced kids!!!

England probably has the best attack in the world right now. Aussie attack just not good enough. Maximum Pakistan will get will be 250-300.

You can understand why umpire gave it, but surely you must know if you hit it?

How thick can you get? Please explain to me? Umar akmal told im not to review i bet hes saving it forhimself :mad:

Can't blame the youngsters, they have been put in this position thanks to the arrogant BUTT-HEAD, imagine if they were grooming under YK and MOYO.

Umar Akmal told him he'd hit it!!

This is embarrasing. Cringingly one sided. Game over tomorrow. All the main batters gone. 2 idiots at the crease and a keeper whose moral is low after a terrible match.

Jr. just threw Azhar under the bus...I guess feels his position is threatened by Azhar performing...kept insisting to Azhar you were out don't refer...what a selfish pr!ck, post Sydney fake injury flashback...

Last edited:
I hate being a pakistani supporter some times, he never even touched it.. Omg.. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anything above 250 for us seems to be a psychological barrier and we play pathetically IMO. We have the fire power in our bowlers agree but somewhere down the line can't finish off the oppositions by applying pressure and give away 100 - 150 extra runs..

England probably has the best attack in the world right now. Aussie attack just not good enough. Maximum Pakistan will get will be 250-300.

Maximim 250-300 LOL

R u still living in Inzamam Era, they dont look like they are going to avoid follow on

Pathetic Stuff from typical pakistani batsmen, nightmare for fans, these guys might as well give up thier Test status ( no disrespect to bowling)

I mean someone in the dressing room should have asked him to refer it.

Now, thsi batting line up crying out for experienced and calm heads!!!!!! lets groom youngsters of course but we need Ys for now.

Pakistan is looking to loose this damn test match today :pissed:

No need of :ibutt as chairman & :akmal , :malik in test team:po:

well Kamran Akmal is about to hit a 100 and we will have to bear him forever

Can't blame the youngsters, they have been put in this position thanks to the arrogant BUTT-HEAD, imagine if they were grooming under YK and MOYO.

really? then instead of batting they will be taking sides and getting ready for oath ceremonies :14:

Lol..... U reckon we can get 250-300. We're 40-4. And 2 walkin wickets batting so 50-6 soon. Wh will get the remaining 200-250? A Kamran 200? A century each for Asif and Kaneria?

Get real. We will be all out for around 100. And following on tonight. Strauss may rub it in and bat tomorrow to tire our bowlers and wear the pitch out more and bowl us out Sunday.

We desperately need a batting coach. They seem to think that defending is the way to win a test match which hasn't been the way to go for the last 10 years. Need to respond, put the bowlers under pressure. Idiotic.

how thick can someone be. why didnt Azhar go for the referral. That just emphasizes the brains of our players. No common sense whatsoever. Our batting continues to falter. Cant expect our bowling to keep on winning the matches for us. Younis khan And yousuf must be drafted in immediately. Enough of this rubbish batting

The brains of our players are slightly slow so when he hit the leg he thought it was the bat.

Why did Umar Akmal not let him refer it.... Azhar Ali asked for advice, and Akmal told him not to refer it for some strange reason. azhar ali clearly said to akmal he never hit it.

Can we get to 100??

In comes TWW. The Walking Wicket. Ok...let me think. Will he last 1 over? 2 overs??

I'll go for 2 overs. Will he get out a) failure to handle swing b) slogging c) poor footwork- lbw.

I'll go for a).

You were right.

Azhar should'nt have asked from Umar should have taken the Review straight away

And

Another failure for Akmal jr

:out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back