England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Trent Bridge | 30/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..... U reckon we can get 250-300. We're 40-4. And 2 walkin wickets batting so 50-6 soon. Wh will get the remaining 200-250? A Kamran 200? A century each for Asif and Kaneria?

Get real. We will be all out for around 100. And following on tonight. Strauss may rub it in and bat tomorrow to tire our bowlers and wear the pitch out more and bowl us out Sunday.

I see someone is really happy with all this happening. PATHETIC is the word for you.

I too can not get it why he did not refer it.
Abviously he had a douabt else he would have simply walked off, Jnr. really not coming through. Plus waht are we going to do with the two referrals - use them on the tail enders. Most of the batsmen already back in the hut, if there was doubt then should have taken the review.

England players were very good with the reviews.

Can anyone bring up UMAR AMIN scores since he made his debut in the ODI series in Sri Lanka please

Take that Jr. you suck and your pathetic criminal behavior of telling Azhar not to refer just came to bite you in butt...Karma is a b!atch...

Why did Umar Akmal not let him refer it.... Azhar Ali asked for advice, and Akmal told him not to refer it for some strange reason. azhar ali clearly said to akmal he never hit it.

how can you say "clearly". are you a lip reader!!

how thick can someone be. why didnt Azhar go for the referral. That just emphasizes the brains of our players. No common sense whatsoever. Our batting continues to falter. Cant expect our bowling to keep on winning the matches for us. Younis khan And yousuf must be drafted in immediately. Enough of this rubbish batting

Was it Inti who said our players are mentally retarded?

Azhar wasn't in the team at that stage, but it looks like he was right.

Am not even sad,I knew this was going to happen. In fact, I wanted this to happen so we can get Younis and Yousuf back in the team.

Thanks God we will lose this one by an inns. our bowlers will get a good rest before next match :)

Sorry to say but management are to blame for Umer Akmal's demise. He has been very successful despite playing a few silly shots but he has been given advice that goes against his natural game. This is what happens when you don't have a decent batting coach.

Right just got back from Jummah prayers and find out that half of the team is back in the hut before even having 50 on the scoreboard!

This is for all the nuts saying we didnt need Younus and even Yousuf!

Akmal's are just &%^&%^&%&&, wouldnt be surprised if they've been seeing...'people'

Akmal's are just &%^&%^&%&&, wouldnt be surprised if they've been seeing...'people'

I did say 2 overs and failure to hand the swinging ball.

TWW (The Walking Wicket) did well though. He got a lovely boundary and faced 7 balls. And he was beaten all ends up in only 2 of them. One got him out. Excellent knock.

TWW (The Walking Wicket) did well though. He got a lovely boundary and faced 7 balls. And he was beaten all ends up in only 2 of them. One got him out. Excellent knock.

Akmal jr should stop acting like he is the second Bradman or Tendulkar or whatever. The expression on his face is one of arrogance.

its been good bowling, you can't really blame the batsmen here.

What a calamatous and cowardly batting display from Pakistan. Not in the least bit surprising but still...

Khatmal jnr out..khatmal senior on the way soon..moon to remain not out and keep his place for another decade with anwaar salivating at his pretty 20

yaar take is easy. Why are you guys angry? Why did you expect them to play these conditions with any conviction? Have patience please. we will not play in these conditions a lot of times. we need to stick to these youngsters. one match does not change anything!

So Pakistan are once again in the making of opposition players

This time its Eoin Morgan and Steven Finn!

Didn't you know he is the next Viv, Miandad, Inzi and Tendulkar rolled into one...even Rambo Raja said so...

No you're wrong. The reason is simple. It's called 'being crap at cricket'.

Just looka at Finn's figures ...superb !! That's what i'm talking about..

why Azhar Ali did not appeal against verdict.Clearly he was not out and he should have known he did not touch the ball. The ball grazed his thigh. He perhaps wanted to get away cos he was scared.

Can anyone bring up UMAR AMIN scores since he made his debut in the ODI series in Sri Lanka please ?

Malik all over the shop.

One of these two needs to counter attack, no point trying to hang in there, when Anderson and Finn are bowling like this.

Hope we can get past Australia's 88.

I wanted to watch Butt bat today, I am at work now, so maybe I still can see him in the last session?

Don't worry guys; Akmal, Malik, and Aamer to do a Karachi '06 (except that time it was Akmal, Razzaq, and Akhtar who bailed us out) :yk

Wow this is good stuff from Anderson.

Malik so lucky that didn't take out midle stump!

Wow this is good stuff from Anderson.

Malik so lucky that didn't take out midle stump!

We need to pass the follow on, that should be our only aim as of now.

Didn't you know he is the next Viv, Miandad, Inzi and Tendulkar rolled into one...even Rambo Raja said so...

Yes don't forget the 'buck' toothed one is also the next Bradman too......tell him to stick to his disco dancing and wearing his white shiny suits....he can come back to Test cricket once he has learned something about occupying the crease

Kamran enjoys 5 mins of fame and back to the shed.

What's our lowest ever test score?

Didnt realize how thick someone can be after seeing Azhar Ali not refferring for the decision. Surely the guy must have some common sense. I think we need to give him a brain training book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back